Is it wrong to go after a married woman, 10 years older than I, with two children, who is also a coworker...

Is it wrong to go after a married woman, 10 years older than I, with two children, who is also a coworker? I often hear her saying to other coworkers things like "See? user is a true gentleman. -But I am nice to you too. -It is not the same. "

I don't think this is a romantic feeling (I feel we are compatible in so many things though), but something physical (she's really attractive for a 36yo). I've become attached to her after interacting every day, and phrases like "my husband doesn't help me at home, he's always whining" don't help at all.

Attached: 1548887530976.jpg (1200x1200, 1.16M)

Depends.
I‘d err on the „no fucking way“ side, but in the end, it‘s not your job to decide but her‘s. She knows the rules of her marriage, you don‘t.

Yes it's wrong, you fuckup

Every single description by itself is already a reasons NOT to do it. Three wrongs don’t make a right.

And none of what you’ve posted that she’s said at all indicatives that she’s interested in you. Sounds like all general workplace conversation.

>Married woman with kids
Stop.

No that's fine. Just ruin the lives of 2 kids to get your Dick wet. It'll be okay.

I went for a married woman, who is 6 years older than me, with a child and a banker for a husband, back in 2015. Now we are married and have a kid of our own and I can unironically use "my wife's son" on a Vietnamese origami forum.

OP, do NOT be a homewrecker. Would you like it if some buttmunch fucked your wife without you knowing just to get his dick wet?

Oh fuck of. If he really has feelings for her and is willing to accept the fallout, he should go for it. I stole my wife and her son from another man, that was the best god damn decision I ever made.

You do understand that you can never "steal" a woman. She just decided that you are a better wallet than the other guy.
You fucking Cuck

Could you please develop your stories?

Well. I was a 20 and just broke up with my gf of five years. She stole my money and moved to another country, so I was in a bad place. I decided to go to army, just so I can shoot myself (yay European gunless utopia). There I actually made friends, got fit and life went smoothly, since all I had to care about was not fucking up orders. One day on a leave, I saw a qt3.14 and decided to talk to her, since I had 4 hours till my train.
>user, I have a husband
>lol, tell him that I said hi
We ended up connecting and decided to meet on my next leave. We end up meeting almost every week to fuck in hotels, since I had no place and she's loaded. After sex, we just walked around the city or took a train to random cities. Within four months I understood that I can't live without her. So I told her that my service is ending within two months and I think that she should ditch her husband and get with me. She told me that she has a kid and won't leave her husband because of him. I rebutted by telling her that I'll make a better dad. She agreed after a week of thinking. Divorced her husband (inb4 she took half of his shit, they had a prenup, so she didn't tale a dime) and we moved together. A month later the kid calls me dad, six month later I found a job, a year later I put a baby inside of her and now we are thinking about another baby.
Sorry if my writing is shotty, I'm phoneposting

Thank you for sharing, user. I am happy for you, but I also feel a bit bad about her previous husband. Didn't he make her happy?

And 1 marriage of course

He did at first, but then they grew apart. My wife tells me that she was on the verge of a divorce anyhow. Also, he re married and everything worked out for him as well.
I honestly think I did the right thing, because she is perfect for me. Best sex, completely my type, my sense of humor, reasonable and smart. I didn't regret marrying her once, although the kid is annoying. Still, I never show it and treat him as my own, so much so, that my wife thinks that I actually love him and he calls me dad

What about the concern that she'll do the same to you?

I'm an optimist at heart. Plus I can feel that she adores me. On top if that I plow her daily and apparently I'm the best she had. She even said that the way I do her is 50% of the reasons why she married me.

Run, don’t walk but run away from this situation. If she was separated and trying to finalize a divorce there’s no big issue. But kids are involved and it’s best just to get out while you have the time to move on.

Also, she motivated me to self improve. Since she has a degree in economics and pretty well off, with a cushy logistics job in an international logistics firm and I was a simple nurse. Now I'm going to uni and a stay at home dad. This summer I'll be a psychologist

Aren't you worried that she'll cheat/leave you, since she has that history?

kys please. I hope the son punches your face when he grows old

my god you are a cunt

You gonna get cucked so hard one of these days my fren, women are always looking for a better deal. The next better than you is maybe already around

She's literally hitting the wall as we speak and your her new affirmation tool. Treat her as if she's a dumb high school thot because that's the way she's acting

>this

It does sometimes, but I believe that she is the one, so I doubts go away quickly
Maybe, but I am hopeful. Besides, our sex life and romantic life are amazing, so I'm not worried yet.
Why?
Well, I treat him better than his biological dad, so that's doubtful. Also, why so hostile?

Hey OP, as someone who was in the same situation awhile ago, DONT DO IT, RUN. It’s not a good situation, you don’t know how the husband is and how he’ll react to it or if she has ulterior motives herself. It’s also a really akward situation if anyone finds out and it’s just weird. You’re basically stepping into a giagantic landline while breaking a whole bunch of unwritten social contracts as you could get screwed royally if the wrong person finds out

OP here. To be honest, I don't think she's into me at all. She probably enjoys the attention, my assertiveness and the fact that I try to make her feel younger. But I am curious about where this could lead.

Her husband doesn't seem that much of a guy. He's not attractive at all, nor really successful in his job. I had the chance to meet him once (what a weird vibe)

>She even said that the way I do her is 50% of the reasons why she married me.
Any wisdom to share?

Normally I would say sure go for it, since I’ve had few older girlfriends me being mid 20’s them being mid 30’s or even early 40’s but the fact that she’s a mom and still married, well I wouldn’t suggest going for it. Also try not to date your coworkers, it can bring some issues when the relationship ends

Test

Not really, I just indulged in her fetishes and tried to pull the secret ones out. Turned out that she's is a complete submissive masochist and with every new date it slightly escalated. I guess I just fulfilled most of the fantasies she was ashamed of and too shy to explore herself.
Thank god for girls with daddy issues, I guess

I'mma need that sauce

Attached: 1551869476449.png (704x512, 302K)

would you say the same thing to a girl who was considering pursuing a married man?

Yes. Sometimes people are marrying the wrong people. If you are married to a right one, than any advances will fall flat, however, if you are married to a wrong one, then this can be your escape

I mean the marriage is probably already shit. I'm of the opinion that children shouldn't suffer the consequences of their parents' dumbfuckery, though. If you're miserable with the mother or father of your children, you better fucking learn how to get off to that double chin.

>children shouldn't suffer the consequences of their parents' dumbfuckery
but don't you think that kids will suffer more while living in a family, where both parents hate each other and the marriage is dysfunctional?

artist is kemuri haku, oc
next time use iqdb

Stop spoonfeeding, retard

yes it is, u fucking bitch boy

>be me
>find a friend´s mon attractive
>try to got after her
>-1 friend
>still didnt get the contact with his sexy mom

Attached: Stef Face 01.png (900x900, 214K)

trust me, you dont want a guilty concious after destroing the lives of an entire family.
Do the right thing, user

>But I am curious about where this could lead.
No where good at all, trust me, I wish I can go back and time and not do what you’re thinking about doing, in my case I got lucky that the two were already divorced

Also what say, you have to live with what you do also, it’s not a good feeling after everyone finds out and there’s the big fallout from it

What's your story, mate?

That was inspiring and hot at the same time
what the hell user?

Attached: 1497380061172.jpg (447x599, 40K)

I say go for it. Nothing more satisfying than cucking some beta phaggot

That's why I said
>you better fucking learn how to get off to that double chin.

Hell, even doing the wasp thing where you pretend to just be an oldfashioned couple for the kids, and then go out on Friday to fuck other people like animals, is preferable to trying to swap either one of you out like a goddamned set of brake pads.Step children do worse and are more likely to be abused.

the girl i like is just like that. you got any advice for me?

At first just go with the things she wants in bed and see where it leads. After you get a feel for her fetishes, try to expand in the same direction. I.e. if she likes spanking, try light slapping and if she's into that, then slap her harder and choke her a little. Also, role-playing is a must, since it helps her let go of her defenses. For me being in the army helped a lot, since we could only meet up once a week. Between our rendezvous, we had phone sex via messages every evening and it helped me find out what's she's into. People are much more willing to open up about their fetishes during digital RP, than in real life. Also, don't be afraid to make mistakes, but always stop and show her that you know that you fucked up. Just hold her and make her feel safe, while telling her sweet shit, if you ever went too far.
Remember, bitches climax with their brains, not with their genitals

Nice LARP you got there, mr virgin

Avoid at all costs. Just accept the compliments and keep your pants on.

Never dip your pen in company ink.

If you are ready for consequences, than go for it. Also, being step dad, is the cuckiest thing ever

This is gold, thanks.

Don't listen to larpers