HAHAHAHAHAHAA Brenton Tarrant the white pussy manlet

Fearless and unarmed Muslim Chad scares away fully armed white pussy manlet incel using his own emptied shotgun that was picked up off the ground, hurling it like a spear, and shattering his car window.
The white manlet thought he was getting shot at and fucked off like the pussy that he is.
Typical white pussy manlets acting big and then pussying out as soon as they suspect that their opponent can fight back because they fear death as much as the Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSojcZW9v_0

cbsnews.com/news/new-zealand-shooting-man-abdul-aziz-who-chased-new-zealand-mosque-shooter-hailed-as-a-hero/

Attached: Abdul Aziz.jpg (900x900, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first sage best sage

Meh who cares...he had the last laugh. 49 dead. He did breddy gud.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: Palestinian-Children-Killed-By-Israel02.jpg (580x428, 61K)

Tldr

Are these muslims the same ones that rape little kids and shoot unarmed old people back home in the sand dune.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 999999.png (646x985, 941K)

except that never happened, he left the building without incident and killed a couple more people in the parking lot.

Didn’t happen

Do they not know that the incident was taped?

>except that never happened, he left the building without incident and killed a couple more people in the parking lot.
>Didn’t happen
>Do they not know that the incident was taped?
This happened at the 2nd location after the stream stopped. Hahah you white incels are so dumb and buttblasted.

Attached: Cope.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Can someone please translate what this nigger says? I don't speak sand.

Attached: 1545403918504.jpg (594x604, 251K)

man who shoots innocent people in their house of worship is a giant fucking pussy? whoa!!! he got fucking ragdolled as soon as the police showed up too. he’s a faggot.

And this is why theres a zero tolerance for sharing the whole video
They want to create as much lies as they can

Media cucklets are the dumbest niggers on earth

Oh no user, those are totally different muslims!!1

the video stopped before the encounter happened you fucking idiot. the man had multiple loaded weapons and having am empty one THROWN AT HIS CAR got him to run away like a pussy hahahaha

So no evidence then? As expected.
You're making things up even when you have concreted proof that something never actually happened anyway.

Attached: 1552742720801.png (567x803, 504K)

He's lived there 25 years
TWENTY FIVE YEARS
And he can still not speak good English
What the fuck

>Pretending the whole video isn't there because the authorities are hiding it rather than the stream itself being cut.
Brainlet or copepost?

Lol except the video shows him shooting through his car windows. He never gets “scared”. He mutters about how unsuccessful he was because he didnt have time to torch the place at the end of the video. What a bunch of filthy lies

so how exactly did his empty shotgun travel from the first mosque to the second one? if you didn't even watch the video stop posting. i was hoping he would pick it up so he wouldn't get caught but he never did, he left it in the entrance hallway.

>You're making things up even when you have concreted proof that something never actually happened anyway.
COPE

>b-but i didn’t see it happen so it couldnt be true

use your brain you fucking inbred. jesus christ you people are somehow dumber than your ideology makes you look. consider suicide.

That was before the 2nd location you dumb finfag. Stay asshurt.

>Pretending as if his car wasn't loaded with multiple shotguns and rifles.
Ahahaha, I have the video, cope harder.

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: 6757457.jpg (600x655, 38K)

>things that totally happened

Sounds like you didn't watch the video brainlet lmao. He shoots through the window.

Confirmed coping mudslime get shot the fuck up faggot get out of white nations

Attached: braziliangunshot.webm (352x640, 1.36M)

first it was a muslim with his own gun who fired two shots, now it's this. get your story straight glow boy.

What would I have to cope for bitch? It's not my people that got killed there.

Attached: 1552685485863.gif (650x603, 132K)

HAHAHAHAH these white mutts are so stupid. COPE harder. He went to a 2nd location after the stream cut off where he only managed to kill 7 people before being scared off by the Chad Muslim.

kike media lies

>What would I have to cope for bitch? It's not my people that got killed there.
Because we don't fear death meanwhile you white manlets are diaper tier incel pussies.
Keep copeposting.

Media lied about kebab charging him during the first mosque shooting even with video evidence showing he was just trying to scurry away. They were full of shit then and they are full of shit now.

Obvious fake news is obvious. The niggers knew they deserved it and died like sheep. The shills are just trying to spin their bull shit.

>you white manlets
So you admit to being a filthy nigger, cool.

Attached: 1552682264544.png (1080x1080, 966K)

>we don't fear death
HELP
HELP
HELP
HELP
*BOOM*

Attached: aus.jpg (540x454, 72K)

>Manlet incels coping

Attached: Mosque shooter manlet.jpg (450x450, 17K)

>romanian calling people niggers

ironic.

>get out of white nations
there are no white nations anymore.

keep scrambling!!! you have something that will convince the rest of you 50 IQ inbreds

hahahaha
So much white coping in this thread.

49-0 womp womp

Attached: 1552539784983.gif (284x176, 466K)

this is fucking alpha. what a champ

Even the muslim girl that got shot had the sense to call for help, as opposed to that Norwegian roastie in Morocco was wailng for her mum while her head was getting cut off, as if mummy can save you there sweetie!?!?

How unfortunate the stream cut just before all the Hero Muslims appeared

the real hero muslims are the ones who peacefully live on, replacing you in your own countries
mashallah :)

>COPE harder
Not even coping you dumb nigger you didn't watch the video lmao. Try having a non-nigger-tier IQ

Only cause pussies like you exist

Attached: 1529016256739.jpg (637x854, 70K)

romania is the nigger country of urope. literally rape central and 90%+ are rape babies

post a screenshot from when he was looking into his trunk then. i don't have the video anymore because i'm on a chromebook and i don't want to get shoah'd.

>Only cause pussies like you exist
i'm an arab. why would i want to save the white race? you all want me dead.

the best part is they go out and contribute to our society which is more than these neckbears incels can say. honestly hope they get replaced so society can advance desu

>Not even coping you dumb nigger you didn't watch the video lmao.
>Being this fucking stupid and still not realizing that there was a 2nd location that he went to after the video ended.
Hahahaha, how can you watch something on video that happened after the video cut?

nice trips JIDF memeflag

You are mistaken, you have to go back to your homeland. All of you non whites, go prosper in your OWN counties gtfo we don't want you dead we want you gone

Attached: 1552769917446.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

Countries*

He cut the video off because he realised the Chad Muslim had exposed him as a beta manlet and incel. This fucker dodged between cars and when the gunman ran back to his car to get another gun the Chad Muslim ran back at the car and threw an emptied handgun at his window and smashed the windscreen. The shooter, absolutely terrified, at this point felt pee trickling down his leg and decided he could no longer fight Muslim men but would need to fight Muslim women.

you should probably go back too then desu

and then everyone clapped!

>post a screenshot from when he was looking into his trunk then.

This, except it was a shotgun from what it sounds like.

Attached: White pussy manlet trunk.png (1280x800, 673K)

Attached: 1410855776871.jpg (800x764, 17K)

The score has updated.
It's 50-0.

Hahha only 7 hey

We wuz kangz tier revisionism.

Hahaha nice trying to stir shit up. No one cares.

>go back to your homeland
i was born here dude. i don't even speak arabic.

that looks like an AR.

the whole world did yes. That's literally waht happened by the way and there were witnesses. He threw a credit card machine at the gunman and then dodge around cars for a bit. The gunman ran back to his car for more guns and the Chad Muslim chased him. Tried to use a handgun thrown on the ground to shoot him but it was empty. So he threw it at the gunman in the car and smashed the window. The gunman then drove off and the Chad Muslim chased him down the street.

The dude is Afghan, they're alpha as fuck and dont shy from a fight which is pretty common for mountain people. Same happened when Anders Breivik shot up all those children. Two chechen boys distracted him for a bit throwing rocks at him to allow others to hide, but those two boys died doing it

>why would I want to save the white race?
That right there is the problem. You don't belong here.
>you all want me dead
Same with you.

Your cope is hilarious.

What's your point? He had more guns in his passenger seat and probably back seat too.

Nobody cares. Get out of our countries.

the only score I keep is the amount of times I've masturbated to Ebba crying for her mother while getting her head cut off

So was it an empty handgun or an empty shotgun?

he discarded the shotgun because it takes a long time to reload and it would have hampered his movement if he kept carrying it. why would he toss away a rifle when he could just put in another mag?

Attached: kinda cringe.jpg (1080x723, 91K)

it was a Hadouken

>Nobody cares. Get out of our countries.
not your country friendo.

Reminder, either in this admin or the next, WN larpers will be hunted down and executed by drone without trial or jury.

So keep larping. Keep memeing. Guantanamo is going to need a whole lot more space for the white rape meat that is going to be sent down there for brown men to enjoy.

Attached: sluttyslutslut.png (540x470, 384K)

What I'm saying is that he didn't necessarily have only one shotgun. It the video you can see that he had a least 4 rifles in the car. He probably had another shotgun.

This is entirely believable, what a hero. I would let my wifes sons mother preform falatio on him in an instant and thank him for the honour.

This paki just made up a BS hero story not realising the shooter streamed the enitre thing

Attached: 1406816058251.gif (480x228, 510K)

It is his country, dude.

Oh yeah, because arabs made these countries. You have simply jumped on the back of white civilization. Lmao the only reason you are here is because WE ALLOW IT.

For fucks sake, HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY IT?!!! This was during the second mosque shooting, which was cut off during the stream.

edgy.

If you are muslim you really dont build sympathy for yourselves

>white pussy manlet
Stop spreading hate for whites.
the most important thing now is that whites are not all tarred with the same brush.
I'm hearing a lot of disgusting blame for all whites emanating from racist muslims.
Muslims need to stop irrationally hating peaceful white people.
Muslims stop hating white people for the actions of a deranged lunatic.
There needs to be a change in muslim culture, starting with the adherence to the hate filled manual the koran.
Muslims need to reject and speak out against the hate filled passages

Attached: cdx78v7w8aamn0c.jpg (468x335, 25K)

based as fuck

Attached: 1508404057658.png (500x500, 107K)

You realize there were others involved. 4 arrested in total. You have the wrong name in your post. You are either stupid or a shill. Or both!

>cope
50-0

>The dumb white incel manlet posts without realizing that there was a 2nd location that he hit after the stream cut off.

Attached: Huwhite 3.jpg (600x428, 101K)

> He thinks its fake

Look at the second video with all the survivors. Read the reports that some people fought back at the second location. He pussied out and ran like a bitch. Fucking manlet.

Shut up tranny

ok fair enough, but if he was inside his car when sand chad threw the shotgun, doesn't that mean he was already leaving the premises?

50-0

Attached: 51b1a4aaaab221c941d7c21dfefb5a2c.jpg (314x350, 26K)

Fuck off shitskin

>You have simply jumped on the back of white civilization.
you know that the numerals you use are literally called "Arabic numerals", right?
and that chemistry and algebra are both arabic words?
Europeans were living in the dark ages until they went to Constantinople during the crusades (to kill and murder people in their own country)

In fact, that's the only reason you faggots ever even heard of any of the Greek / Roman poets, philosophers, and mathematicians you fap to.
Because you stole it from Arabs.

Die getting fucked loser. We're here to stay.

Nah, it was the same white pussy manlet from the stream. Deal with it.

>we don't fear death
All humans are afraid of death, that's why people go running when there is a shooting, you stupid goatfucker.

No, he went to get another rifle.

50-0