How does it feel to have all of your disgusting rhetoric dismantled point by point by wise redditor?

How does it feel to have all of your disgusting rhetoric dismantled point by point by wise redditor?

Attached: Sips semen.png (912x1126, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
duckduckgo.com/?q=replacement migration conspiracy THEORY times&t=h_&iar=news&ia=news
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>imagining leftists actually debate anything
>how racist

>Islamic flag
>post starts by critique of homophobia
Not very bright, are you?

they don't need to debate lmao they just delete anything they dont like

kek, Reddit is so bad they wait until someone is in Jail before they try to argue with them about politics.

absolutely worthless

>leddit

I wear muslim flag in honour of the victims of Christchurch murdered by YOUR PEOPLE

NOMINATE AUSSIE OF THE YEAR

Attached: anything.jpg (720x718, 63K)

>I wear muslim flag in honour of the victims of Christchurch murdered by YOUR PEOPLE

nothing of value was lost, hope we will open Auschwitz soon so we can gas all of you

Devil's advocate not doubles.

Sand nigger.
P.S. congrats on 49 motionless rugrats.

fpbp

Attached: 1552603192600.jpg (567x392, 43K)

>be britfag
>visit chan for first time
>think I have enough knowledge to post without looking like a fool
>immediately look like a newfaggot dumbass by responding to copypasta trolling

the joke

your head

>being logical is white supremacy
this is where we are heading boys... pack your thesaurus becuase they will burned faster than the Mayan and Aztec codexes

Attached: 1552641240399-3.jpg (477x539, 188K)

>wise
>redditor
Pick one, mudslime.

why don't he use the "fake news" term for number 6

>expecting any intelligent replies
pol is the dumbest place on the web user.

Attached: we got one.gif (320x180, 1.19M)

it doesn't actually counter or refute anything, it just says these are some fallacies and rhetorical tactics. everyone uses rhetoric so i dont get what is being accomplished here.

Upvoted

Also, that's a very, very poor rhetorical analysis.

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: 1552282769911.jpg (718x637, 52K)

I think at this point in time its obvious its time for every country
to ban the purchase of semi automatic weapons , machine guns
by civilians .
There should be strict laws on gun control ,anyone who commits a serious crime should not be allowed to buy a gun or rifle of any kind.
All weapons have to registered and there have to rules
re storage of weapons, and the purchase of bullets and ammunition
I can not think of a reason why ordinary people need to purchase machine guns.
Australia had one mass shooting and brought in strict gun comtrol laws
and has had no serious incidents since.
I, not a security expert but maybe large buildings
and mosques, need some kind of security measures ,
like security gaurds ,locked doors ,
camera,s to stop random people entering the building
any time they wish.
There many religions in the world,
millions of muslims live in the uk and america, and europe,
99.9 per cent of them do not commit any crime and simply live in peace .
Many countrys in the middle east are mostly muslim, with some christians and people of various religions living there,
and they live in peace.
There are 1000,s of followers of various alt right extremist movements in the usa,
history has shown that it does not require being a member of a church or a particular religion to commit acts of violence against other people.
I don,t think that youtuber is alt right ,but he has made jokes would be at least seen to be in poor taste or else he is maybe slightly stupid

wouldn't know since i don't listen to faggots.

counter-propasal you kys and finger your butthole while you do it

Mock* my words

People who obsess over "fallacies" of their enemies and then publish rambling semi-coherent lists of them to reddit...

...usually are using those exact fallacies to try to influence reddit themselves.

Exactly, i come here to laugh at the inbrend, incel dumbasses HAHAHA you idits

That whole post screams Anarchocommunist

Also know as "retard"

Reddit is not a moral authority. They're Godless degenerates. INSHALLAH!

Attached: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png (400x400, 19K)

They have to talk to themselves because they ban and delete everyone that disagrees with them.

To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people. Now you reap your bloody harvest and be assured that this is only the beginning. You can blame the Black Sun for this, you can blame Pewdiepie, you can blame "toxic masculinity"... but what you do not have the courage to blame is your own poisonous policies that engineered the suicide of your civilization and how you fiddled while Rome burned.

everything he said could literally be turned on him

"by your people"
"btw #notallmuslims every time they rape and murder huge numbers of white people"
Nice b8 m8
:^)

>HAHA! I DEFEATED YOU WITH MY LOGICAL SYLLOGISMS THAT ARE ROOTED IN MY IDEOLOGY!
>WHAT!? NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? VIOLENCE IS WRONG!

Have some gold

They only need one

1. Reductio ad Hitlerum - everyone I don't agree with is a nazi

Attached: 947111012759928832.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

>HEIL HITLER
>why you calling me a nazi

typical right winger

edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger

I was banned from Reddit.com/r/newzealand for merely mentioning the video. Reddit is literally the most censored and pathetic website on the interwebs and I’d never listen to anything a Redditor has to say

So basically, he took mostly truthful rhetoric, posted it, and provided no counter to them other than
>They're wrong
>Ignore it

I'm an Ulsterman and told by you cunts I don't belong on this Island but i'd happily remove you from Ireland for the good of the Irish you simpering pussy.

*golf clap*
Well played user, well played

Attached: goback.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Still waiting for you faggots. Every time I try, one of your kike mods shuts it down within 5 minutes

Attached: cmvgoyim.png (1668x1108, 180K)

Fucking faggot didn't dismantle shit. Literally just listed terms with a short definition.

We aren't having a dialogue anymore, in case you didn't notice. We dont give a fuck what you think.

Here's the "report" titled "REPLACEMENT MIGRATION" on the UN's OWN WEBSITE : un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

MSM sources who claim that this is a "conspiracy theory"

duckduckgo.com/?q=replacement migration conspiracy THEORY times&t=h_&iar=news&ia=news

Draw your own conclusions

Attached: replacement4.png (2000x1557, 1.05M)

>intensive purposes

op here is at least two standard deviations more of a fag than average

So he's a nigger?

Fag manifesto.

I don't consider the points of view spoken by men that are afraid of a public forum. Period. Just cowards talking to themselves in the mirror so far as I am concerned.

Attached: didnotread.gif (256x192, 1.57M)

All of it? He didn't even address the JQ! The guy was an eco-fascist, he shares more with Ted Kaczynski politically than most people here.

You three are retards.