>australianoftheyear.org.au/nominate/form/

Attached: brenton2.png (766x471, 636K)

Other urls found in this thread:

australianoftheyear.org.au/nominate/form/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the info lads.

Attached: info.png (940x902, 62K)

Greatest political mind of our times.

Attached: 1552735612284.jpg (600x1024, 196K)

aaaahhh someone post the info again, last thread got 404d

>australianoftheyear.org.au/nominate/form/
FILL OUT EXACTLY AS THIS POST OR THE RESULTS WON'T WORK

I used the name
josef fritzl

Phone number 0080 687 878

>Page 1:
>Page 2:
Make shit up
>Page 3:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>Page 4:
Manifesto or pics
>Page 5:
Internet or have nominated before

Attached: garunteedreplies.jpg (800x800, 239K)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 667.png (646x985, 941K)

this thread has been visited by the apostle. it will gain a random amount of acceleration points for every reply with:
'Rage, rage against the dying of the light.'

Attached: blessed-by-the-apostle.png (1200x1200, 586K)

They will testify to his professionalism, but they gonna have to dig them up first.

Attached: references.png (949x877, 69K)

I already did my part.

Attached: file.png (950x399, 63K)

Use this for proofs

Attached: AotY.jpg (1366x768, 161K)

Dude, stop copying and pasting that reply, you are not a seal, technically what your doing is stolen valor

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Dont put the navy seal pasta you fucking retards.
Better just copy some decent and seriuos part from his manifesto such as this or put your own good words.

Attached: made significant efforts to ensure diversity.png (712x306, 42K)

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN, THE CAROUSEL NEVER STOPS

Attached: 1552694656930.png (1181x1181, 403K)

Done my part Bros

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16-17-29-37.png (1080x2160, 286K)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

give me a number

Attached: D41425AF-BB73-44ED-B1CA-6C59A77121E2.jpg (632x458, 86K)

Attached: 36459883-4360-4DFD-9051-C0D88A2DC6EA.jpg (640x338, 80K)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

Cringe

yes let's do this

bump for memes

bamp

Thank you bro. Can't wait to hear the follow up of this