Delete this board, or atleast instantly permaban anyone threatening violence even ironically...

Delete this board, or atleast instantly permaban anyone threatening violence even ironically. Stormfags can emigrate to other websites (they won‘t).
Killing this board would unironically free Jow Forums from the edgy Nazi plague it has suffered from since it became popular among the normies around the global financial crisis.

Attached: DDA1B1EE-1D0F-407F-A04F-111DE33C7457.jpg (750x727, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJLorIg_spA
archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys

Cry more, twink

Do a von Stauffenberg on Mutti Merkel, bitte.
Otherwise Kys.

>Killing this board would unironically free Jow Forums from the edgy Nazi plague it has suffered from since it became popular among the normies around the global financial crisis.
>remove the intellectual and moral center of this chan
Unchomsky'd that for ya, fagit.

Go bitch on cripple chan nigger.

No.

i don't advocate illegal violence, i advocate for legalization of particular violence

Merkel is based and redpilled

Get out mudslime even poos are better than you

The Red Dwarf crew nick Der Fuhrer's briefcase:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJLorIg_spA
LLO

how do you live, fearing words the way you do?

Ex-commie bitches are anything but based or redpilled.

Kill this board we take the real world as our prisoner

delete the internet desu

Fuck off

Yea not gonna happen fattie whiteoid
You inbred rednecks would disappear from the mainstream internet, and drumpf would lose the reelection by a large margin

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: 123123122312312.jpg (640x711, 78K)

I would cut both of that fucking nigger's arms off for daring to touch her. Belgian style.

They're so cute together!

Based Magyar, when can we expect the alliance to remove all kebab/niggers from Europe?

Hello cuck

Attached: E38DFE96-900B-46B5-AEC5-DDB1A850E00A.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

>I don't like it so remove it!
kys hans / mohammed.

>drumpf
This is far greater than US politics my kraut and misguided user