He killed fucking children

>he killed fucking children

Attached: 1552769938256.png (543x473, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Netanyahu is a child killer who needs to be put to death.

Oh man, you're gonna be able to say that about SO MANY PEOPLE next month.

Fuck off, people die all the time.

he removed a future population of radical religious extremists that loathe their host nation and want to bring the middle east there

I too am anti abortion

>you're a fucking glow in the dark raider
>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: Reported.png (1566x398, 238K)

oh:/ i thought he didnt. that makes shit sad now.

Hey man. What Obama did with those drones was necessary to win the war. What are you? Some kind of racist?

and that's a good thing, they would have grown up to be new sand-niggers, and he also saved them from having to face the death of their parents for too long

Attached: 5488654.png (224x225, 11K)

*he killed future terrorists

Attached: nasim.jpg (411x467, 44K)

future terrorists
or an old man's wife

Attached: Muslim's wife.png (761x889, 835K)

also this

Attached: 1552668911261.jpg (720x720, 73K)

Less children for Muhammadans to rape. Bomb defused lads.

I could only see 1, maybe 2 children on the potato camera he used (killing children is still fucked though).

They were almost entirely grown men, and only one woman and I'm not sure if she was even a mosque goer or an innocent in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Also, god only knows how many children have died thanks to the illegal drone programs and bombing campaigns overseas, this one impacts you more because you saw a video of it.

Here is Brentons answer to that, and I agree with him,

Attached: 3722b7bbb1df4d55586fc7d8976b4a7e.png (760x346, 70K)

yes obama did kill children with his drones.

Attached: obama.jpg (295x380, 30K)

So?

>trying to rationalize killing children
off yourself

it's okay when they kill children but not when white people do it

It's an ugly world user. But worry not, you can go to a better world user.

Attached: 1546310368824.jpg (682x1024, 80K)

Not an argument.

Attached: 1458928322309.jpg (200x200, 9K)

The jews that burned entire cities full of Europeans in the 1940s burned countless children alive. That was bad.
Christchurch NZ is a load of false flag bullshit and everyone knows it.

War always comes from the Ruling Class.

Always.

No Exceptions.

How come no one cried about the children killed in Nice?

>bouhouhou i'm a leaf let me think emotionally i don't care about being rational

So does every president or world leader that has ever ordered deployment haha

Now you're knowingly spreading bullshit, that guy saying hi was somebody inside, saying it to a guy at the entrance.
Watch the film and tell me where the person that said that to him was standing in relation to him, none of them were even facing him.

Plus, who the fuck would say that to a guy wearing body armor, a helmet, a camera and carrying a shotgun, rifle and god only knows how many spare mags.

Be honest with yourself and don't just default to pleasant sounding untruths to make the scene more "innocence lost" sounding. The honest facts paint an ugly enough scene.

>We're leaking our autism on twitter
Enjoy getting swatted

Attached: 4898100187.png (1024x1004, 817K)

this would explain why he was greeted at the entrance, they knew him

16 000 children die of hunger-related reasons every single day.

honk honk

Attached: pepeclownwalk.gif (487x815, 65K)

>killing children is rational
and you've reached peak brainlet

People die, every day. Death is indiscriminate. Why would you care? Because their death came post haste? Get the fuck off this board faggot, just go.

I can't tell which middle eastern group you're talking about.

Abortionists kill children all the time and the mass media celebrates them as heroes.

don't worry faggot user there are other children to fuck and you can always reheat those...

Actually, this is the whole point of Terminator and Terminator II.

tell me your stance on abortion

How many late term abortions did planned parenthood do this month?

it's Us vs them, and they're backed by the most powerful machine of capitalist and international finances stablishment...

do you want all this suffering inflicted upon us go free without punishment?

Attached: 1552778880802 (1).jpg (1187x4066, 812K)

Attached: 1552769792596s.jpg (250x182, 8K)

Those children would grow up and have children of their own, perhaps eight of them, eight potential future terrorists.
Good riddance.

Muzzies kill children every day

against it

When Sandy Hook 2.0 happens again, its like the shooter's taking care of future white supremacists or whores

You're not going to make it!

eh, at least you're being consistent so can't fault that

>trying to rationalize killing children
How does being 14 feel?

>welcoming somebody already present indoors

t. glownigger shill

yeah, but abortion is totally fine and empowering.

you misspelled invaders

You're a fucking retard. It's very evident that he wasn't saying it to the shooter. Quit spreading nonsense.

he killed dozens

You fucking traitor! You will hang for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

>Kills the children before they grow up to kill us

One of the oldest narratives in the world

Right, I bet he was welcoming the hail of lead flying his way then.

>When Sandy Hook 2.0 happens again
>again
>tfw ur kid gets blasted a few hours ago
yea nah

Attached: parker.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

Attached: 1475593962800.gif (500x446, 70K)

she was crossing the street to meet her mother but she was deag and couldnt hear the terrorist nigger running over her

Attached: ebba.jpg (590x590, 46K)

Eye for an eye, nigger

Attached: NotSoNice.jpg (629x420, 50K)

Fuck, peterson were right.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Well you americans are fond of doubletapping during your civilian bombing runs - wouldn't be a stretch to imagine somebody over there keen on returning the favor

>t. manchild

Who says you were exempt?

Attached: smug2.jpg (388x388, 39K)

and so what about it? IF you leave back children they will grow up under your rule and seek revenge in the future. Better kill them now then let them live with resentment

NITS MAKE LICE

Based chinaman thinking about his employees

>See gunman with AR
>Says welcome
Hmmmmm

Attached: 1552411124791.jpg (750x720, 53K)

Would you rather he left them sitting in their parents blood and live the rest of their lives with the memory of their screaming parents being gunned down in front of them?

this lmaoooo

>Discord and Reddit are nowhere to be found when Muslim terrorists murder white children, however

Yeah, no. Fuck off. Muslim children are fair game in our lands. We are going to globally genocide all non-Whites/Orientals and there's nothing you kids can do to stop us.

Attached: !!!!!!.jpg (501x661, 45K)

>Meanwhile in Canada the Liberal party has sub 10% native population support, 70% immigrant support.
>Replacement isn't real

I'll rake you myself.

It's only a problem for these types when it's whites killing muslims, when muslims kill whites they're fine with it.

Attached: (((Bestest Goy He Is))).jpg (525x540, 200K)

Where were you when Muslim terrorists were killing white children?

Is April going to be interesting. Also just realized, did he shoot up a mosque on the Ides of March?

>he fucked killed children

Attached: tumblr_inline_mqrh26jIU11qz4rgp.jpg (383x750, 81K)

can we like please stop praising this evil white demon and go back to spamming based ilham omar

retaliation incoming. next week wont end well..

Lol was looking for that pic to post for that sleepy Macedonian nigger in the grid coordinates thread

the irony is that Palestinians immigrants killed in another country because they were kicked out of theirs by immigrants from Europe , it is tthe age of new tribalism and One day the great European War will come out of some damned foolish thing in the Balkans (1888) Otto von Bismarck .

He was essentially the retard greeter at Walmart.

Your conviction runs way to deep for you to ever break away form the shackles to keep you cucked

Dubbs

When you find a den of snakes you kill the babies too.

a bloo bloo

Try it, Achmed. Muslims make up like 5% of the UK population, a race war would end with your people being murdered or enslaved by white natives.

Attached: (((Behold your God))).jpg (500x304, 176K)

The irony of this board is stiffling.
>You're attracted to children? Kill yourself fucking pedophile
Meanwhile
>Who cares if he killed kids? Muh future terrorists.
Big yikes

Nice meme. Very nice. Let's see Paul Allen's meme.

Stop blaming whites, Nigger

w/o imported children what are the politicans going to fuck?

Those two examples are not in any way relatable and you should honestly stop trying to ever use your brain for anything other than breathing because you're are an absolute retard

In order to save beautiful, innocent white children from being crushed, shot, burnt, stabbed, beaten, or raped by the vermin’s spawn when they would have matured ~10 years from now.

Attached: 4B3B1A7E-92B2-4104-95EC-7DB922E93ADA.jpg (634x424, 60K)

Yep.

There's a pretty good rationale if you read his document, idiot. What you mean to say is, YOURE HURTING MY FEELINGS

You gotta smite ALL of the evil, lad.

They were fucking children in the mosque? Well thats Islam I suppose

How are they different? Would you be okay if a pedophile was fucking muslim children? I mean, you are already okay with killing them. Surely fucking them couldn't hurt anything.

abortionists kill millions of children too

For all our newfriends who have been suckered into coming here see:
Remember to type sage in the email field for all replies and don't use an image when you post; it bumps the thread even if you sage.

let me know when you give two shits about white children

Attached: 1552700361757.png (1024x512, 363K)

Maybe because I'm white and don't want to be associated with bitch mass murderers, you cocksucking shitskin? What do I give a fuck about muslim optics?