Why did the germans lose ww2

why did the germans lose ww2

Attached: deadhoodclips.jpg (1080x1100, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wu3p7dxrhl8
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the right wing is bitch niggas who can't fight

why is Sal such a fucking meme

oil

watch these videos
youtube.com/watch?v=wu3p7dxrhl8

Germany was in a position where it couldn't have won the war unless it had developed nuclear weapons first. They could not have foreseen how they would have ended up fighting both the Soviets on one side and the French, British & Americans on the other. They initially thought that by storming Paris and kicking Brits out of continental Europe they already won the Western Front and assumed peace would be struck, leaving only the Soviets to fight in the name of stopping Communism.

America joining the fight sealed their doom as America had supplies out the ass to engage in a prolonged war while Germany and Italy were dependent on the supplies from countries they controlled when the war broke out.

>woah, how did this middle weight power lose to 3 world powers plus their allies

Great fuckin pic , OP...

Attached: 1500244850518.png (620x583, 312K)

>3 world powers

which ones?

the need for additional pylons exceeded the rate at which they could be produced

British, US, Soviet with their insanely expansive colonies

But you already know that, dont play coy.

Oh yeah that great world power the United Kingdom and the United States who didn't even join the war until it was basically won. Their colonies in europe too. Jesus dude.

the British entered the war at the very start and the soviets only won because they marched millions of their peasant armies into certain death so certainly not a victory for the soviet soldiers

and the Americans joined only a few months after Russia was invaded

The international anglo

lmfao

>winning doesn't count because I said so

which was well after the crux of the war

so if your government wanted to use you as a meat shield against Nazis would you oblige?

Lies that pushed the world against Germany. Their crime was to free themselves from the Jews

World against 1 - wow!

as opposed to your government wanting to kill you for no fucking reason?

Out numbered, out produced, war on 2 fronts, lack of natural resources.

In reality they never stood a chance. Not after they went to war with Russia anyway.

stalin certainly killed people for no reason ever heard of the great purge oh but that's fine isnt it cuz of muh "industrial modernism"

fun fact: every US war strategist at the time was convinced the germans would take russia easily

sal as the dental assistant is one of the funniest things ive ever seen

The interdimensional reptilian shapeshifting mantids were causing AI deepfake false flags by masonic predictive programming weather manipulation and fluoride trails to distract moloch crisis actors from the fact that fake news aliens were hollow and that the sandy hook landing never existed so (((they))) could continue to harvest jesuit adrenochrome from our kali yuga pineal glands for chinese nanochip astral projection remotely through demonic V2K 5G technology from the top of the black cube HAARP hexagon on top of satan.

no im not a sad fucking degenerate

Cause they're germans and they always overdo everything in a very stupid and autistic fashion.

Thanks for communism, krauts.

cuntgaria under communism was significantly better than it is now

so did the brits and french, they all regarded the soviets as a third rate army. when heinz guderian travelled to the ussr in the mid 30s to exchange information on the mechanization of the armed forces he was apparently stunned by the number of tanks and trucks the russians had and were producing daily. later he would relay this information to hitler directly who refused to believe him until after the eastern front was starting to falter

Russians didnt declare war on Japan until after nukes dropped.

Japan didn't surrender until Russia declared war because they feared lofe under Russia more than further nuclear bombing.

Suck on that red pill awhile

yeah and apartheid south Africa was significantly better than it is now, Rhodesia was significantly better than it is now so gtfo of here with that argument bcuz it doesn't work bcuz are u telling me Poland or Hungary was better under communism than it is now?

The destruction of society, morals, traditions, history and nation is not ok for about 20 years of relative prosperity.

is that the reason why commie death ratio at battlefield was 10 times higher than right wing one?

nice false equivalence. eastern europe is absolute shit now compared to what it was under the soviet union. you have got to be retarded to deny that.

>believing in meaningless nonsense that is only meant to get you to heel

Fuck off

Attached: 1514499749422.jpg (460x276, 25K)

>>believing in meaningless nonsense that is only meant to get you to heel
Fuck are you on about? History and traditions are meaningless?

yes

The fuck

why do you believe in them?

Outnumbered industrially 4:1
Outnumbered by personnel 10:1

You're asking me why I believe in history...?

Using history as a learning tool to avoid past mistakes is fine, but you're grouping it together with absolute nonsensical shit.

Yeah based on the soviets poor performance in the winter war. But they got their shit together and put up hell of a fight.
Germany lacked the resources, especially crude oil. Meanwhile the Soviets got their Land-Lease gibs since 1941, three years before the US officially joined the war. Of course the influence of Land-Lease is debatable, definitely not the only factor as according to some americans, but also far more than "negligible" what sympathisers often claim.
Add to that the sacrifice of 11 Million soviet soldiers and you have your results.

>invade all of europe
>wtf we dindu nuffin why da world war mongering against us!? its not fair! it was our turn!

You're on some hardcore shit my man, or this is babby's first opinion to make yourself try to mean something and not just off yourself immediately. I wish you the best of luck in discovering reality.

>invaded USSR
>literally doesn't have enough fuel
>Hitler's generals arent thinking about strategic aims and thinking if they take Moscow Stalin will surrender
>they unironically thought Stalin would kowtow to Hitler
>Hitler is overextended in doesn't trust generals anymore
>doesn't have enough fuel
>Luftwaffe is gone
>Allied air superiority means even the heaviest tanks will be destroyed very easily
>not enough people
>still not enough fuel
>eventually he loses
basically hitler got fucked over by his generals, but he still overextended either way, lost air superiority, and was generally outmatched in every single technological and industrial arena

Attached: tanya_victory.jpg (918x880, 99K)

yes all those millions of peasants workers sent to siberia to horribly die in work camps sure were much better off and the dictator-like conditions were so much better off they eastern Europe now

They lost the war as soon as they lost the Battle of Britain because radar was much more important than Germans believed.

nice job having no retort or justification for your braindead behaviour

You have no retort to anything my friend. Nor any argument of any sort. Nor anything, really. You're just writing words, loosely connected into sentences, maybe.

you mean like the blacks being worked into literal slavery? or the plantations in latina america where literal genocide was committed? fuck off.

just curious user, what country are you from

right. says the retard who believes in things because it happened to be what those older retards believed

bulgaria

"communist atrocitys are okay bcuz capitalists were doing it a century earlier"

I still don't understand the "belief" in history and traditions? I only "believe" that...something...is a tradition?

I mean, is your english kinda bad? Cause I assume on Jow Forums most people don't post unless their english is pretty good, so maybe I'm not understanding you.

Overconfidence

Attached: finnish_backstab.jpg (1024x654, 150K)

they're still doing it now lmao

and you think the nation would be better if i were communist rn? you wouldn't even have your pc or phone or have the right to debate me because im from a western "enemy" nation

yes. that's what the word belief means. it means you are placing your confidence in something enough to complain about it being erased on the internet, which you did several posts earlier.

oh yeah ik last time i traveled to America i visited the black only slave plantation to pick up some cotton

that's just the most braindead argument. do you honestly believe the soviet union, if it still existed today, wouldn't have personal computers and phones?

are you saying slave labor in latin america isn't still a thing?

I mean even IF they would have somehow won the Airbattle for Britain, and somehow taken Stalingrad. There is a ton of other things that need to go right, simply put there is no realistic scenaio in which Germany wins the war (assuming the USA joins it)

>you are placing your confidence in something
We're talking traditions my man, stuff like I dunno, respecting women, that communism changed. That's not something you believe in, that's...a tradition. Or like religious holidays. You don't believe in those, they just are and you either follow them or not.

Like is the word you're looking for, or "believe they should exist" I guess. Not just "believe". You "believe" in something non-physical the existence of which can be called into question. Traditions exist, even if they're not physical things, you can't fucking question the existence of christmas or respecting the elderly.

Question: what would have happened if the Germans had actually taken Moscow?

i believe they would have north Korean like phones and controlled internet as freedom of speech and speaking out against communism was illegal until the final decade of the country and when they had free speech and the right to choose then they all wanted independence from their broken system and they whole system came crashing down-communism only works and stays in place under dictstorships

Highly debatable, I am pretty sure there would be computers ...same as in China today really. That said there would be most likely a separate internet.

After playing War Thunder I understod why: their tanks suck and recently their guns have been nerfed, too.

They would have stolen the information from western countries like they did using the (((Rosenbergs))) on nuclear information

do you think china and their internet is free? "social credit system"

that's not what a tradition is you retard. it's literally written law that you can't abuse women. you're conflating things in a major way. if a "tradition" is law then it doesn't need to justify itself. your beliefs do tho.

russia is literally trying to enact a great firewall on its population as we speak.

Are you retarded ? You don´t want a free society if you are trying to rebuild 1984 2.0. China is just getting started, thanks to modern tech they will make look 1984 like fan-fic

Attached: 54fc63f91d17b9f72fe701bf469401c2-imagejpeg.jpg (400x400, 137K)

hopefully they consume the planet desu.

Depends if you are into dystopian totalitarianism. I think if they make it only a couple more decades it will be impossible for the population to even think about dissent, so in that regards I have to applaud the party in their application of modern state terror.

I think they save the planet from global warming and US capitalists start droning their own population within 20 years from their fucking compounds.

haha no thas what i was trying to say that they arent free on the internet over there im on your side dude

do you think russia is free right now, being a turbocapitalist state?

Before barbarosa started Gremans had half of Europe under their control or their command + Japan.

Yes you only had french belgian spanish portuguese, italian, bulgarian, hungarian and romanian troops at your disposal.

Add to this the french and czech manifacturing base and raw materials and oil from balkans.

Poor you. You were so unprepaired and it was soo unfair.

Overconfidence and delusions of grandeur. Invading the USSR was the fatal mistake. Make no mistake, Hitler was great man, but he should have known when to cut and run. He could have calmed the situation down after the invasion of Poland. France and the UK weren't interested in war.

Also, the Jewish press stirred the pot a lot and got the US etc involved.

Jesus Christ

I am not sure what your point is, I doubt a modern self-declared communist country would be "free" thats why I mentioned China. Russia being an oligarchy doesn´t change that. That said I have no beef with China they are doing a lot of things right, which can´t be said for most countries. I frankly doubt the anarchist side of the left spectrum is viable but people are in denial if they say tankies have no point, call it monstrous but authoritarianism just works. No wonder the shooter gave China a shoutout.

There is still more individual freedoms than europe with its countless rules regulations and wrongthink.

Nazi germany was the prototype for modern day israel. They took it too close to heart. Get btfo with every advantage imaginable and play the victim

what? people get jailed for playing angry birds in a church. fuck christfags and fuck putin the retard. he's a Jow Forums greentext made human.

Germans lost after the Battle of Britain, they couldn't invade the island and Britain was still being supported by her allies plus had a better navy. With resources running low the Germans wanted to knock the soviets out quickly as Britain was trying to get some sort of deal from the Russian. Of course this could of work if Hitler didn't move army group center to the south to try and capture the oil field and not take Moscow.

This is naive. For example, you can call gays faggots in Russia and no one will bat an eye, but if you try defending gays, then everyone turns on you. Two sides of the same coin.

>Of course this could of work if Hitler didn't move army group center to the south to try and capture the oil field and not take Moscow.
They didn't take Moscow because they had 500,000 Russians encircled to the south. Guderian was the only general in high command that thought taking Moscow was more important than destroying a significant portion of the red army.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

i

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 9.png (320x359, 219K)

They did not learn from Napoleon. Do not engage Russians for a ground war during the Russian winter.

This is a meme. They would not have won either way. The idea that if you take the capital you win the war is fucking retarded, especially in the case of something like russia and world war 2, where they were literally fighting for the survival of their species.

Not just that, but the USSR took steps to move it's heavy industry inland after the invasion, so they'd be able to resist long after Moscow fell. Invading Russia as a nation with limited fuel and relying and speed was never going to end up working.

took on the whole world

>Three world powers
Dude I count one major power, one grandpa, and one drunk uncle.

Because America always joins the wrong side in every war and they were too far away to attack.

Hubris

more russian soldiers than german bullets

>Because America always joins the wrong side in every war
This is sadly true since the 1840s

they raped your women good and incinerated that bloodline huh