Now that you guys have sunk to the new low of defending mass murder because of your bizarre insecurities...

Now that you guys have sunk to the new low of defending mass murder because of your bizarre insecurities, can you admit that you're a bunch of sociopaths who lack basic empathy and morality?

Attached: 1530456691580.gif (487x560, 898K)

Other urls found in this thread:

radionz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/321940/is-new-zealand-at-war-with-israel-now
archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>being forced to care by way of status quo
>calls Jow Forums sociopaths
user, I...

why should i care about a yet another name you make up to call me?

I agree op, this will be my last day in pol, fuck this place

Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 1522803339974.png (781x799, 19K)

The irony is that people here have more empathy than most. Not talking about the trolls either.

Demands of "empathy" are demands that one make oneself subject to emotional blackmail

Attached: 1552682471436.jpg (313x599, 23K)

you're boring, that's worse than a psychopath

Epic post!

Attached: 1519037348966.gif (413x243, 51K)

No, that would be lying
muslims are NOT humans

>Using modern ideological catchphrases like empathy and social morality
>Not understanding that these two things are the confusion reactions of an agitated mind
You are an NPC
Your children and grandchildren can be serfs upon my land when the time comes, it is safer
>t. Jap
>t. Buddhist

>killing shitskin invaders
>murder
Murder is the act of one human killing another, user.

fuck off with that already stale pasta

this had nothing to do with us, this is simply an expression of latestage multiculturalism

Muslim incel.

your entire population had no problem with drone striking children in syria
whats the big deal now?

Attached: 1550851490059.jpg (960x878, 82K)

Fuck off trying to tie that false flag with "us".

When are you people going to leave? I'd say you've overstayed your welcome but you never were.

Imagine being so stupid you unironically defend a Mossad false flag

Die weeb scum

hey, not all of us agree with it.

hey i need some cash for a new pc. can you help me shill for money too i don't want to get a real job

Don't pay too much mind, they are all closeted incels too afraid to die or spend eternity in a CIA blacksite.

radionz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/321940/is-new-zealand-at-war-with-israel-now
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Defending? In most discussions I have seen, vast majority of people are either pretty indifferent about it, or understand the killer's sentiments but disagree with his method.
Others are speculating it may be a false-flag
It's a far cry from support or defense of his actions.

Isn’t there some leaf troll who comes in here saying the right doesn’t have empathy and the same time has no real idea what it is?

>haha we are all spergs like Tarrant, right guys?
>see, look at all the EBIN MAYMAYs he posted IRL!
Yeah, nah, m8.

> defending mass murder
it's a lie spread by shills, don't fall for it.
>Jow Forums opposed Obama and Clinton, who killed over 100'000 muslim.
>Jow Forums supported Ron Paul and Donald Trump who promised to stop the insane bombing in the middle-east.
As of now, relevant political actions supported by the majority of Jow Forums users were aimed towards protecting the life, peace and indipendence of all people.

Attached: 4563122c7aa31c65c44278e235ce86c6c371a60117e06d20a950b5782614caa0.jpg (1080x1350, 234K)

A FUCKING RAIDER

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: 243324.jpg (470x586, 58K)

True facts.

Attached: 2C9AD7E2-571C-45F1-843B-68424F656997.jpg (1787x2842, 838K)

Wouldn't be surprised.
Nobody knows what empathy is. It is an experience as fickle as it is base, going from one object to another without any sense of value, without any steering purpose. It is confusion. The mind can only be fascinated by it.
OP uses the word because in his confusion trying to clobber together a post, his mind gravitates to it, because his mind gravitates towards social morality -- another product of an agitated mind. And he uses them thoughtlessly, like a monkey bangs two sticks together.

Attached: 1200px-WigglerDS.png (1200x930, 447K)

>a fucking MAGA hat
First day?

(You)

Attached: ACDDCB86-16E3-4D7E-9C38-E949279A45F4.png (1024x1024, 74K)

I have no problem admitting that.

Attached: shrug.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

For the newfriends:
Remember to type sage in the email field for all replies and don't use an image when you post; it bumps the thread even if you sage.

I can’t empathize with OP. Not wired with that type of dysfunction.

Every nation has been founded, or maintained by the use of force. History is the history of force. Wake up.

What are you, a woman? The opinions of plebs make no difference.

nice try mud

>new low
The only new thing here is you, Jow Forums has always defended murderers of various stripes

Attached: iceking.png (886x901, 137K)

I have the most empathy of anyone. I actually care about what the world will look like and how it will be for our future generations 1000 years from now. The so called "moralists" don't even care about what happens beyond their own pathetic lives. They don't even have children. How can you trust them to even care about what the future will hold. They will just flush it all down the toilet by virtue of their materialistic behavior, in the pursuit of happiness for themselves. The ultimate form of greed. They will destroy the nuclear family because they enjoy sleeping around and chasing that next dopamine rush. They're the lowest of the low.

You cannot experience true hatred unless you love deeply.