How to solve the white male terrorism problem

Far right terrorism is honestly a plague on this earth. Something serious needs to be done about the radicalisation of white men before all non-whites get put in concentration camps again.

My suggestion: ban alt-right personality figures like Stefan Molyneux and Lauren Southern

Don't ban Jow Forums, but make a list of all the people and put them in a data base.

Make Islamophobia, anti-Semitism, transphobia, homophobia, racism, sexism, ableism punishable with jail time.

Ban white men from owning firearms because they can't be trusted

Any more?

Attached: IMG_20190316_1.jpg (948x948, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6817733/Pictured-Brenton-Tarrants-Dunedin-lair-neighbours-reveal-loner.html
archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_March_2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

simple, give them what they want

Remove niggers, jews, spics, muslims and commie
Remove the source of what cause problems to Whites

Kill the jews and you'll see problems vanish

oh wow another cringe lord !
choke on cyanide faggot

based

Attached: 1552464755224.jpg (587x534, 105K)

(((They))) can always, surrender.

shut up nigger kike

based

Attached: 1544919488203.gif (240x287, 277K)

>says the memeflag fag while choking on 6 gorrilion kike tranny cocks.

The alt-right has always been white ISIS. They are going to have a hard time when the Mueller report comes out and boomer daddy Trump is no longer in office.

Attached: 3e7BCf9.jpg (308x320, 41K)

>Far right terrorism is honestly a plague on this earth.

stopped reading there. so what about the leftist extremists that cause harm to people? hypocritical fag.

you could only find 2? kek

Attached: 1512316345419.jpg (654x608, 92K)

white people is a race of peace

into the oven faggot.

You can’t it’s in white people genes to do this only thing to do is breed them with Indians and chinks to lower their aggressiveness

part and parcel of living in a major city

Attached: anti white muslim.jpg (1024x726, 166K)

We don‘t

here's how you solve it. Ban mass immigration and Islamic extremists

Attached: this2.jpg (800x590, 96K)

>before all non-whites get put in concentration camps again
That has never happened, but it should, and insha'Allah it will

white nationalists should be banned. they follow an ideology of death and destruction. zero tolerance for these motherfuckers

ban bait, no way this is legit

Things that are a plague
>Kikes
>Niggers
>Mudshits
>Anglos
Things that are NOT a plague
>Nazis

All forms of terorrism are wrong. The only way to stop it is to debate their Ideas before it can come to terrorism. You don't see fucking christians debating ISIS supporters to sprsad more Ideas and show that you can talk about such issues. Those violent ideologies are spread around in echo chambers and manifest itself lager irl. Then they grow so big that talking is no option anymore and thenonly option that remains is fighting

>How to solve the white male terrorism problem
I honestly think that they should all be locked up in a big room together so they can buttfuck each other. Lack of sexual satisfaction is obviously at the core of their problems, so if they can give each other sexual satisfaction at least they won't want to be shooters any more.

Also, am I right in thinking that every single one of these incel white separatist shooters is a manlet? I don't think we can really solve manlets.

What actually makes you dislike white nationalists?

they are violent subhumans that have no place in civilization

Attached: B34B2C08-D2F2-4AF3-85EA-85876478C4DB.jpg (699x963, 454K)

>far right
>right
>brenton tarrant
>right-wing
Stopped reading right there.

lol

Insidiously incendiary... I approve. Yes. Crack down on personality figures, the more public the better.

Attached: 00018.jpg (796x808, 92K)

>they are violent subhumans that have no place in civilization
This is very true.

You seem to be confused about your sexuality.

Don't fuck with white ppl or they'll WW2/New Zealand your shit up.

I am very confident that I am a homosexual.

>hurmpghm incel terrorists hmppfg hurggfhgh im fucking retarded humhpfghj

perhaps you want to be buttfucked by the muzzies? i bet that you would enjoy that.

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 90K)

>I am very confident that I am a homosexual.
Of the male of female variety?

It's part and parce of a multicultural society. Better to do our best not to anger them and keep to our own lives. We may need to be flexible when it comes to accommodating them if they fell threatened or uncomfortable.

simple and truth, the logos.

Attached: khazarian-visage.webm (654x360, 2.89M)

Radicalize feminists to the point that they shoot up incel groups, MRA, etc.

for one action, you need an equal opposing action.

BAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! That's it. Throw gas on the fire. You will only make it worse. How did banning alcohol.....drugs work out?

>perhaps you want to be buttfucked by the muzzies? i bet that you would enjoy that.
Why is your mind filled with such explicit sexual fantasies? What are you hiding from us?

Obviously, being an incel manlet is at the root of alt-right rage.

"Inside terrorist Brenton Tarrant's lair where he planned his deadly rampage and wrote a twisted manifesto – as neighbours say he was a 'loner' who never had visitors and kept to himself"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6817733/Pictured-Brenton-Tarrants-Dunedin-lair-neighbours-reveal-loner.html

>a 'loner' who never had visitors

Raid thread No. 3453454353453542311313

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: Nigger.png (480x466, 139K)

>Ban white men from owning firearms because they can't be trusted

Irrelevant, white cops = legalized terrorists, then they just kill whoever they want.

Absolutely true

"Far right terrorism" is merely a consequence of the problem and more consequences will appear if the problem is not dealt with. Remove kebab.

>URGJHFH ITS ALL THE INCELS FAULT UMPGRHGHJ I LACK CRITICAL INFORMATION PURFMFHGH

nice try with the projection. werent you the one talking about incels getting buttfucked? you gotta sort out your degenerate sexual thoughts man.

you arent very intelligent. quit blaming "incel terrorists" for everything and maybe then you'll open your eyes.

pic related is you. remember that, retarded faggot.

Attached: you.png (800x729, 48K)

Bait posters should be punished with public flogging and being placed in stocks

you want to ban laura southen why? because she found out about your NGO teaching refugees to lie and get into europe? to find about terror attacks inside refugee camps? to find about ISIS members hidden and protected inside terrorist camps?

>"Far right terrorism" is merely a consequence of the problem and more consequences will appear if the problem is not dealt with. Remove kebab.
No, it is the problem. Deal, with white incel shooters and we'll live in a very harmonious and happy world.

"posted from uk"
shut the fuck up and go hide your butter knifes before the police are gonna raid you

gay jail sex is a black thing and just a fantasy for you apparently

Incel a would win though. The feminists would just complain until some men do it to just get some peace and quiet.

>white right wingers the problem

This is why this shit is going to continue. You're not listening. We are defending our lands from the foreign hordes that are brought in by traitors.

We are being replaced, and when we lash out, we're the bad guys despite dozens of terror attacks by muslims for everyone of our attacks.

Fuck you OP and everyone who sides with you. We are going to kill you one day.

SAGE.

>gay jail sex is a black thing and just a fantasy for you apparently
Have you read anything by Jean Genet? If not, you should. It's a user's guide to white gay jail sex.

>Any more?
yes. neck yourself, abdul.

Come on now, thats not even funny mate

Dude shut the fuck up, nobody cares, this is a brainlet way of looking at it

Oh god. You are a fag huh? And using a novelist to support your bullshit fantasies? How retarded are you?

Bait posters should be forced to watch BBC tv 24/7/365

Just say you want to kill all whites. Cut it out with these fake half-measure what-ifs and moral posturing.

Attached: zilla holup.png (196x195, 10K)

I take it you've done a PhD in this? Could you summarise, and discuss your first-hand experiences learnt from the book?

>inb4 OP is arrested for using Jow Forums

UK nigger

>eco terrorist who admires china is right wing
The more you people push the agenda that anything bad is right wing, the less I view you as human and the more I start to think you're traitors.

If I ever do snap it wont be muslims I go after.

Oh, I'm sorry.

I forgot to add "remove dreidels" too. Your commenting also shows that you're a newfag. Go suck a fat black cock you piece of human garbage. You are a fucking worthless brainded scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are.

Easy. Stop giving them reasons to kill people...

Attached: 1447125826652.jpg (853x959, 62K)

Well, we're waiting.... When are you going to start.

Attached: 1544449893903.jpg (606x456, 51K)

Go to your room.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_March_2019

List of all terrorist attacks this month. Just this month. How many by a white man? What about last month? The month before? Last year?

Its civil war then

>anglo man bad.

>2 white males in different hemispheres
>4 years apart
This white male terrorist problem!

Attached: F47D058B-314F-474F-9892-CB1B64E80E9A.png (575x575, 233K)

are you saying there are only two genders? you fucking right wing BIGOT.

you absolute fucking NAZI

I hope you get culturally enriched by my friends Tyrone, Tyrone, and Tyrone.

Saudi propaganda machine approves this message

There's a white male terrorism problem? Who's it a problem for?

So many newfriends these days

Stop the ZOG intel orgs from conducting these false flags. Don't own them. Reject the false narratives or they will keep doing them.

Oh Emily you're back drunk and shitposting again

Attached: article-0-07D0E898000005DC-876_470x700.jpg (470x700, 77K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_March_2019
If you limit it to Western countries and limit it to attacks where someone died (i.e. serious attacks), then you'll see that every single one of them was carried out by a white incel manlet.

Every single fucking one!!!! All manlets.

This is why we have to lock up all manlets now. I bet you're a manlet just trying to divert attention by showing that Afghanistan is a shithole in a state of war.

ban white people

Ban muslims from owning full auto assault trucks, they already ban their women from driving

Ban assault people.

>all non-whites get put in concentration camps again

Need to be done

>(((white)))

Weird, you only mention crimes Saudi's are doing, why would the shadow jew cover up for the shadow Ali and his jihad?

literally every one

New Zealand is NOT in the West.

Yeah, what you say is contradictory.

Muslims are the biggest homophobes there are, it's part of their religion.

>'Ban white men from owning firearms because they can't be trusted'

You would be punished with jail time under your own regime as that statement is both racist and sexist.

fuck off as if a muslim country has any right to talk about terrorism from others

Attached: 1552692485596.jpg (1024x726, 175K)

>bong
>”regulate me more!”
Literally cuck island

Attached: 7283C447-7CFB-4796-99CC-2E8BAA87BC34.jpg (385x375, 35K)

If there was no kebab, it wouldn't have to be removed

by making more of it

Compulsory deportation of non-whites.

Exterminate niggers, kikes, Northerners, Marxists, faggots, and mudshits down to the last man, woman, and faggot pronoun.

Attached: the turner diaries cover.jpg (1804x2668, 632K)

>If you limit it to Western countries and limit it to attacks where someone died (i.e. serious attacks), then you'll see that every single one of them was carried out by a radicalized muslim.

>Every single fucking one!!!! All bearded and brown.

>This is why we have to lock up all mudslimes now. I bet you're a mudslime just trying to divert attention by showing that Europe is a shithole in a state of peace.

Database is one word.

Why do facts hurt you so much? I bet you're an incel manlet too.

End multiculturalism.

>1post by this id.

Turning the coin on its head show your true colors, schlomo

How long do you think you can dodge the point?