Redpill me on CERN

I keep seeing anons talking about us being in a “different timeline” because of CERN.

Attached: 306509CF-1927-47B4-8AEE-3EAF911667B2.jpg (599x390, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhPmmSfkDIU&app=desktop
breakingisraelnews.com/113476/temple-institute-certifies-red-heifer/
free.messianicbible.com/feature/the-temple-vessels-are-ready-for-the-rebuilding-of-jerusalems-third-temple/
wlcg.web.cern.ch
science.gov/topicpages/c/cern cloud chamber.html
theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/
theguardian.com/science/video/2016/aug/18/mock-human-sacrifice-at-cern-video
youtube.com/watch?v=fwXQjRBLwsQ
home.cern/resources/faqs
youtube.com/watch?v=kOcPHOJ7GAQ
youtu.be/RwdY7Eqyguo?t=471
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's to activate the star gates and open up the time portals

I can’t tell if you’re serious or shitposting

Attached: IMG_1007.jpg (741x568, 37K)

bump

Are Jews just Goa'uld?

Ed McMahon - Publisher's Clearinghouse spokesman, or not?

Attached: Ed McMahon.jpg (460x288, 30K)

Well, they’ve chosen Shiva destroyer of worlds as their mascot and choose to promote their work in bizarre cringy ways like in link related so I’d say they’re untrustworthy. Funny timing to mention them though I distinctly remember New Zealand blaming that big random earthquake they had a while back much like the one Alaska had in November on something CERN was doing

youtube.com/watch?v=jhPmmSfkDIU&app=desktop

It's the final gate

Attached: ZioCERN.jpg (1080x723, 353K)

cern gives bomb head

When that thing opens a portal and it turns our planet into the Mist. Hell nah

Perception affects reality. This was proven by the electron slit experiment. Obviously reality affects perception.
Therefore running tests where you try to temporarily cause what are essentially rips in the fabric of the universe will alter the reality and therefore the perception of it

cern takes heavy ions (like gold), accelerates them to close to the speed of light, smashes them together in detectors, and uses this data to confirm theories. this field of study is known as high energy physics.

bretty weird desu

>Perception affects reality. This was proven by the electron slit experiment
no, it wasnt

It gives ayys the possibility of a kill switch incase humans become aware of their plans.

Can u cite ur claim

Timelines keep shifting, but you don't always shift with them. Do you not remember the one where Trump was all about America first? If not you might be native to this timeline, where Trump is all about Israel first.

based french bro

CERN was made to summon the golem.

You only feel the shift if you're on a different frequency. If you didn't notice anything, you're on the same frequency CERN is tuning into.

El
Psy
Kongroo

Popsci bullshit because to actually understand what they're doing beyond a layman's level takes years of education
t. Studying theoretical physics

the role of observation in quantum mechanics remains unclear. the fact is that observation affects experiments only means that measurements are a physical process. any interaction with a known state will cause a wave function collapse, which is a physical prediction. perception isn't independent of reality, is that what you mean?

It makes me feel so pathetic, useless and insignificant. There’s people working on this and then there’s me sitting behind a computer jerking off and playing video games

CERN is nothing more than an transparent attempt by the US government to reverse-engineer the UFO tech they have at area 51. They are trying to figure out how create the elements the UFO’s are made out of.

It has nothing to do with the current political situation.

Portal from where the mechanical elves come out which you can only see them when you take DMT.

grad or undergrad?

>goa'uld
arabs

>replicators
jews

>jaffa
blacks

>ancients
white race

>asgard
infertile asian

just get a degree in physics or math

everyone above me is a retard.

I'm in chemical engineering and still feel like shit (and will forever do)

...I thought that was proven, actually. You can't observe atoms without effecting them.

Nevermind, read

Can't believe it took this long to be posted. I guess it's the choice of Steins Gate

What if he's like 34?

i wouldnt call that perception, id call it observation. perception has a subjective connotation imo.

Attached: 105877570_o.png (858x390, 12K)

its better than sitting at home playing video games.. haha

I'm a chemical engineer and I hate my life. Ask me anything. Don't fall for the memes that it makes you intelligent, important, or that you'll be doing meaningful work.

does your job get you pussy?

if you want to feel even more pathetic, I've already solved what they're looking for without a multi-billion dollar particle accelerator

this actually, it's a portal

there's 4 sticks in the logo btw nigger. you only accounted for 3

Oh yeah, all the girls fantasize about fucking engineers.

This.

Then who observed the atoms of the Big Bang?

Valid point.

Timelines are science fiction with an emphasis on the fiction part.

There has been a lot of shilling on Jow Forums and /b/ from people claiming they work for CERN. One user on /b/ once claimed that the world was going to end and in order to stop it, we were all ported into a simulation. The people at CERN, supposedly have control over everything that goes inside it and they from time to time "upgrade" humans. People claim that skeletal structure changed and brain chemistry. In other words, it's a bunch of /x/-tier bs.

Attached: rib cage.jpg (848x473, 49K)

>Sergio Bertolucci, former Director for Research and Scientific Computing of the facility, grabbed headlines when he told a British tabloid the super collider could open otherworldly doors to another dimension for "a very tiny lapse of time,” mere fractions of a second. However, that may be just enough time “to peer into this open door, either by getting something out of it or sending something into it.”

We are at the last pages of revelation. Satan, and his army is sprinting for the final battle in the euphrates. The key is about to unleash hell on earth through CERN it's just a matter of time, and right now they control the narrative.

breakingisraelnews.com/113476/temple-institute-certifies-red-heifer/

free.messianicbible.com/feature/the-temple-vessels-are-ready-for-the-rebuilding-of-jerusalems-third-temple/

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 60K)

The point is if they had been observed, they would have been altered, in either velocity or direction. I think. Fuck man, I don't know.

Go to /x/ you fucking retard

Do you make decent money though?

[citation needed]

wlcg.web.cern.ch

>The Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG) project is a global collaboration of more than 170 computing centres in 42 countries, linking up national and international grid infrastructures.

The mission of the WLCG project is to provide global computing resources to store, distribute and analyse the ~50-70 Petabytes of data expected every year of operations from the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN on the Franco-Swiss border.

science.gov/topicpages/c/cern cloud chamber.html

>The CLOUD (Cosmics Leaving OUtdoor Droplets) experiment at CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research) investigates the nucleation and growth of aerosol particles under atmospheric conditions and their activation into cloud droplets.

theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/

Literally the matrix machine
>the internet control grid
>geoengineering through strategic aerosol injection
>trying to link this world to higher dimensions so demonic entities can be unleashed
> data analysis that can predict and control behavior through tweaks in what sites, stories, ads, videos, ect come up to control your mood, and habits.

Attached: download (9).jpg (288x175, 9K)

Someone must have observed the Big Bang in order for there to be atoms and not waves.
What did that?

Asguard hands down best race tho. Too smart to genetically engineer females tho.

observation is no different from interaction

the flip side of this is that physical models do not explain in any way whatsoever human consciousness

40000€ per year, plus some benefits. Its decent for Europe. Decent enough to get me a vacation to Portugal.

Noobs
theguardian.com/science/video/2016/aug/18/mock-human-sacrifice-at-cern-video

You dont have to.

Just meditate and accrue mindfulness.

Then use it to achieve your goals.

So what interacted with the waves during the Big Bang?

You WILDLY misunderstand the double slit experiment. You're a pseudo intellectual. Go do deeper research. We know exactly why it happens the way it does.

It's a device used to crash particles into each other to make other particles, they use it to find things like the higgs boson and similar things to further elucidate the fundamental forces, though it seems that even a particle accelerator across countries isn't big enough to create enough energy to make some of the super-symmetrical heavier anti matter particles they had hoped to discover

the waves from the big bang, i suppose

This. We need the right isotope of Element 115 to make the Bose-Einstein condensate that reliably generates antigravitons.

So two waves interact and that makes a particle?

Never heard of the slit experiment. This is pretty interesting

Attached: 1462981812434.png (1440x2560, 665K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fwXQjRBLwsQ

Attached: images.png (315x160, 6K)

sometimes, though it's not always useful to think of particles. modern physics treats everything like a "wave". a "particle" is an observed/interacted with wave

Cool fake site.

home.cern/resources/faqs

this video does a poor work of telling what's going on

WAVES OF WHAT?

>seeing things causes them to happen

That's like saying "I saw myself therefore I was born". Retarded.

Attached: 1429608177818.png (471x446, 259K)

Nobody remembers Ed on TV shillin' for PCH? None of you old fuck lurkers, even?

There are particle experiments where shit only moves or happens if it's observed. It's real ... supposedly. At least, it's been reported by (((real))) (((scientists))).

waves of a fundamental field. as far as we can tell at any point in the universe all fundamental fields exist, and the behavior of these fields is "wavelike".

A wave is a disturbance that transfers energy through matter or space.

For all you fucking retards that don't understand the double slit experiment.
youtube.com/watch?v=kOcPHOJ7GAQ

So the law of attraction is real?

Who knows, but mass and energy are what deforms spacetime, isn't that correct? And to make a spaceship big enough to carry a human, vs one to carry an atom, huge differences in whats possible in terms of speed and distance, right?

youtu.be/RwdY7Eqyguo?t=471

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

t

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 20.png (320x360, 219K)