There's nothing wrong with the society. In fact there never is. Society is, by definition...

There's nothing wrong with the society. In fact there never is. Society is, by definition, arranged in a way that the vast majority of people find acceptable. If you find yourself disenfranchised, then it's your problem, not society's. Wanting to change the society to suit your own requirements is arrogant at best.

Your children and descendants are just as likely to have trouble adjusting to this society as they are to any form of society imaginable. If anything, being a chad makes your kids more adjustable, to the extent to which the chad gene is inheritable anyway. And the metric of "things going to shit" in the first place is derived from your own subjective experiences. When you're an incel it makes sense to rebel against society, arrogant though it may be, but when you're a chad it just makes zero sense.

Go outside, flex your muscle, slay some pussy, sire some kids. If your kids happen to be incels that can't get anywhere in this society, well, too bad, but it's not like you can insure them against any other kind of congenital disability.

Attached: 1552707895134.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/RHEzwAI29WBr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If anything Jow Forums helps to blow off steam, very needed if you have to live in this shithole.
Yes and no. One thing is to come here during a "happening" and getting the uncensored version and actual free discussion, another entirely to circle jerk the exact same 500 images on related topics over and over. Im not saying Jow Forums radicalises people, but coming to Jow Forums every day for hours is not something healthy and stable people do.

I do however make the argument that the US Jow Forums posters are in the majority fat and ugly, who rationalise their own personal failings on others (aka black people). Europeans have no outlet or platform to discuss these things. I remember a huge influx during Hebdo from Euro posters, because everywhere else you couldnt comment on it without getting reported or down voted.

Americans here are proportionatley fat, dumb, rednecks and uneducated.

We live in a society. Hello?

Attached: 1552740746189.png (1080x1920, 471K)

Yeah, three only reason Muslim men are taking your white women is because you're sat behind a computer when you could be out fucking.

>no one should ever change society lmao go get some pussy man
The amount of non-white/beta cope this is giving off is astounding. This is just the beginning.

i think Americans are fucked. Total beta faggots

Attached: 1552705951312.jpg (1125x1569, 444K)

that single mosque had already radicalized two young men into becoming terrorists (one working with ISIS) and had frequently had an Indonesian imam as guest who promoted violence against Christians and calls for jihad against the west.

it was a terrorist factory. the red-pill is realizing *all* mosques are like this

>don't think about politics think about sex instead

Attached: 1549263568090s.jpg (125x96, 2K)

>just accept the death of your culture and the subjugation of your people, kaffir
What's wrong, muzzie? Are you scared of people finally fighting back?

Attached: a89ff106e174db8b026a62055b68265a.jpg (519x810, 66K)

Kkkkkk..kkkkk..kkkkk...kkkk...kkk...kk...kike!

This is some solid midwit drivel OP. My favorite part is how you lay down fallacies on top of fallacies making disputing any single part of your assertions a arduous, multi-step process that requires far more effort than it takes for you to shit out more false axioms. You argue like a kike, think like a retard, and suck an absurd amount of cocks.

>There's nothing wrong with the society. In fact there never is. Society is, by definition, arranged in a way that the vast majority of people find acceptable. If you find yourself disenfranchised, then it's your problem, not society's. Wanting to change the society to suit your own requirements is arrogant at best.

No, no, no, there's no "guiding hand" of society. Society today is a mere extension of the free-market and free-market forces. The free-market is as the free-market does. There's no method to the madness.

You're a piece of shit coward dude. Go get laid bro! Shut the fuck up and grow a fucking spine.

In an insane world the same man is branded a lunatic and a fool. Society is fucked. Continue being part of the problem asshole. Your day is coming.

Attached: 1552782986816.png (500x958, 360K)

>There is only one society
>Wanting to voluntarily associate with some people, and disassociate from others is collectivism
>Why are you so entitled
This is literally what killed liberalism lel

>mosques
Is that where the word "mosquito" is from?

>then it's your problem
Yes, jew, it's our problem. And we are going to solve it.

Attached: 1544670159467.jpg (403x392, 20K)

>There's nothing wrong with the society. In fact there never is.
>Society is, by definition, arranged in a way that the vast majority of people find acceptable.
Begging the question. What people find acceptable is not necessarily right, in their best interest nor sustainable. Addicts act according to impulse to satisfy an urge, but it is hardly good for them in the long run. Your philosophy is rooted in the idea that right and wrong are what are deemed proper by consensus i.e. democratic which is fallacious. What matters is not what plebs think, they fall in line if there is a vocal and willful enough minority.

It's up on bitchute again. hopefully if it's presented this way it can't get taken down for terrorism.
bitchute.com/video/RHEzwAI29WBr/

>HAVE SEX

Literally the post.

lol this shooter is such a fucking clown.. what a lame life to live. he could be out fucking hoes and getting paid but now he sits in a cell over perceived "invaders" threatening his land

LMAO

anyone who shares this guys thoughts is obviously not doing well in life. go lose some fucking weight and get your dick sucked and these ideologies won't run through your head

I never think about negative shit anytime I'm consistently getting pussy. the only time I ever become angry and hateful is when I'm not getting laid

GET SOME PUSSY INCEL FUCKS, IT'S NOT HARD. SITTING ON THIS FORUM AND BUYING INTO IDIOT IDEALOGY ONLY MAKES IT HARDER FOR YOU TO GET SOME PUSSY

The muzzie doesn't care about dying for his 72 virgins, but he does care about his family being killed in retaliation. If that doesn't validate using the same tactics towards them until they see futility, I don't know what does.

>absolute mushy minded drivel

Attached: 1552698859276.jpg (405x864, 142K)

Attached: society.jpg (567x460, 38K)

> If you find yourself disenfranchised, then it's your problem
Yeah and someone solved his own problem. Seems like its yours now fuckhead.

Attached: 1552722649984.png (640x359, 260K)

You can get pussy and kill invaders.

Honestly why do people always think its about pussy? I could get all the pussy in the world and it would mean nothing dude. I don't need pussy. Sex really isn't that magic.

It's about having children. Biggest problem with Brenton is that he went to prison without offspring.

stop using my flag
you make us look bad
hopefully some bong gives you all a blanket someday

>1920's Germany
>Kike ancestor of op says the same drivel about society blah blah

Do you want to get gassed op? Because that is whats going to happen to all you kikes and anti white invaders trying to destroy the countries our ancestors built. Keep mocking us and eventually karma will come back to deal with you all.

Attached: 2089334802380.jpg (1600x1092, 204K)

He had a bunch of bullshit on his weapons. He did this because he knew autistic retards on the internet would obsess over it.
Bottom line this dude was just angry as fuck and wanted to kill muslims. That's it. Move on. Hes gonna rot in a cell and be forgotten in three weeks when the media turns against trump again.

That dude only had to body slam Brenton Torrent, and he would have been able to overcome him. At the very least he would have saved his own ass by knocking the wind out of him and then been able to run out. He even would have been able to save many lives by doing that. Instead he was a fucking coward. Is this how cowardly Muslims are in combat? His only instinct was to be a punk and save his own ass. Now he's dead as a pile of shit.

Attached: 1552706033035.jpg (823x706, 61K)

>lots of people can't all be wrong at once!
if society is so great, why does it need constant effort to ensure it doesn't fall apart? i'm talking about all of the forced integration, removal of identity, suppression of ethnopartisan movements, etc
it's ridiculous to think that our society has organically coalesced into the form it has now. that's wrong - it was molded to be like this, by people with things at stake that it should be this way

t

Attached: 1552706517922.png (960x540, 615K)

Attached: desperate-incel.png (457x473, 192K)

>Society is, by definition, arranged in a way that the vast majority of people find acceptable.
No, society currently is arranged in a way that the vast majority don't find acceptable but are too intimidated by the state to change it. Some few (an increasingly large minority) are pushed to the point where they no longer care about the consequences the state can punish them with and are seeking ways to end our current society regardless of what happens to them.

Attached: 1551843495511.jpg (1482x2047, 541K)

Where are more of the videos

ted

This is probably the same mentality Americans who opposed the revolutionary war had. History is written by the victors.

Attached: 1552707182047.jpg (1125x1632, 842K)

No, mosquito means "little fly" in Spanish.

You posted this on a Russian proxy earlier. And I told you the people who have power to organize society aren't necessarily the majority, in fact more often than not are a minority. You ignored me completely. Now I assume you're a shill as you are copy and pasting someone else's point and lack the skill to speak for yourself or proxied the first time you made it and are on repeat loop.

Attached: 1552708458246.jpg (639x919, 109K)