Here is a picture of That nine year old kid who died in the attack

Here is a picture of That nine year old kid who died in the attack
A paramedic sent it to me

Attached: CA973449-DF88-47B6-8595-EF01DA712181.png (1334x750, 3.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so?

And nothing of value was lost.

>A paramedic sent it to me
>"dead muslims" in search bar

FUCK BRENTON FOR KILLING THAT LIL' KID

denmark? how far away are you from new zealand again?

Attached: numerch.png (426x516, 154K)

Attached: 1540509706988.png (792x705, 445K)

niglet has three arms wtf it's a good thing they killed it

what the fuck is that supposed to mean

Child dying to gunfire. He truly lived the mudslime experience. If it wasn't now it would have been later.

doesn't look human

It is very sad.

Lol

Reminds me of this, kek.

Attached: Blank+_22f96b4d5abbdea004b747d1889c26e7.png (978x655, 833K)

Looks more 4 or 5...

lmao

just a post-birth abortion, not a person yet

I live to laugh at the corpses of dead saracen filth.

Attached: Blank+_e2f983063d1dea0ce2a8521f031b6401.jpg (630x443, 61K)

Bye

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: Reported.png (1566x398, 238K)

Attached: epa_syria_father_dead_child_50546784_ll_121005.jpg (700x503, 84K)

He look's sooooo chillllll.

Attached: 1543770272032.jpg (827x620, 89K)

He gave that kid a quick death, saving it from a life of misery. They should be thankful.

9 months 9 years what is the difference? even normies protest against over population climate change if the moslems refuse to drink onions and eat bugs they need to go

Fuck having borders and laws and shit.

this is unfortunate of course. his life so far has not been his fault. bringing your child into an evil cult like Islam should be considered child-abuse IMO...

>10 images thatll make you say no to guns
Yeah, i don't care about some islamic kid getting popped.

reported you insensitive fuck!

Sucks to get murdered. Glad muslims now know how it feels. They love to dish it out.

this is so sad lets tear up the bill of rights

Cool. It was a wetwork false flag. Jews wrote a manifesto which was a simulation of what they think white nationalists would say, minus naming the jew and sodomite. Then they had an an assassin, under the banner of a white nationalist, kill a bunch of shitskins so they can pass gun control laws, curb freedom of speech, and crack down on right wingers and white nationalists. Very shrewd, bold, and effective operation by ZOG intel orgs.

Too bad I've been demoralized and demonized by the media and my own countrymen for so long.
Who cares?
Fuck that roachlet.

>dead muslims
In the search bar.
K

>iPhone
yikes

>"dead muslims"

>Here is a picture of That nine year old kid who died in the attack
>9-year-old
that's a fucking 2-year-old

Why does it have 2 right arms?

underrated

>Search bar "dead muslims"
Mfw

Attached: 1549671215459m.jpg (1024x984, 72K)

Everyone : Mfw

You would have to be pretty fucking retarded to care about a bunch of people with a peak IQ of 85, who breed out of control, and use way too much resources (private and government), while contributing very little in their collectivist ghetto communities.

Look like they were all drinking the same juice

Attached: dbb66edd0bca709f647a2796fe81260e51c8e274a8ec0b6f3fc1b66ec1d80ffd.png (973x588, 886K)

All have sinned

Attached: 1542511602262.jpg (3992x2228, 2.7M)