NZ Mosque terror attack is unjustified

Even if you're a WN or Altright, this slaughter is unjustified. You gain nothing from this. All you do is demonstrate that you don't believe in higher more virtuous morals than those you despise. Why condone it?

You think you're 'defending' your people? It doesn't even make sense. Those people that were murdered weren't making the policies you hate, they are innocents.

Why don't you get involved in politics and push your own agenda rather than indiscriminately killing innocents?

Show me a reasonably proximal logical connection between the people murdered in Christchurch and the policies you claim are hurting 'your people'. I'm waiting.

Attached: new zealand attack.jpg (1200x774, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10849230
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3178349/Pictured-depraved-taxi-driver-raped-vulnerable-19-year-old-girl-passed-cab-way-home-night-out.html
youtu.be/nT56XzZjM2s
archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10849230
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3178349/Pictured-depraved-taxi-driver-raped-vulnerable-19-year-old-girl-passed-cab-way-home-night-out.html

Attached: 1552776313140.jpg (657x3912, 623K)

Self-defense is the highest moral command.

>logical connection

Muslims invade our nations and vote against our interests leading to the destabilization and eventual destruction of our civilization unless we use the only way we know how to get them to flee: War.

They are combatants without exception.

>higher more virtuous morals than those you despise.
When did we ever conquer a nation or win a war based on having higher morals? FAGGOT.

dont try to reason with Jow Forums it's just a bunch of edgy teens here now, oldfags barely post anymore because the quality has gone down so much

Not an argument

Because the final solution is the only solution. History proves it.

Did those people in the mosque commit those crimes? Why do you think the Christchurch attacker is justified in being judge, jury and executioner?

By being here and establishing their own houses of prayer and not assimilating to the society they chose to come to, they are invaders and by default, not innocent.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (2244x2859, 563K)

that explains why the leader of the mozque saluted him before he starting the shooting, when he was full dressed on tactical gear and carrying weapons, he confused him with one of his own.

Well they could just leave peacefully, but they refuse

all you fucking zoomers do is sit in your gay discord groups and talk about retarded memes, then you cheer some literally who in literally who country for killing 50 literally whos, like YOU personally got something done. losers

Yeah, I can see.

nice reddit spacing faggot

Attached: its all completely normal.jpg (676x704, 131K)

Yes, islam has rape in the Qu'ran as a weapon of war so they supported and enabled these kinds of crimes by funding it through their mosque

The only way to deal with a savage is with violence. Take your hippy bullshit and shove it up your ass.

This wasn't that.

You sound vaguely Jewish.

What makes you think that if not their children, the children of their children won't integrate in the modern western society where the majority of the might not give a shit about their original roots? Life is dynamic.

>all this reddit spacing
Here watch this, normalfag.
youtu.be/nT56XzZjM2s
The short version is that society is becoming more nihilistic and overall stopped caring about morality. No one gives a shit anymore.

Attached: cannotreverse.png (960x720, 751K)

Not an argument, schizo. You don't have mind reading powers and marvel movies are shit.

We have freedom of religion and other rights, they're allowed to do that.

They are accessories to Jihad, they knew what was going on in that mosque, and that mosque is nothing more than a forward base for more Jihad.

They are invaders, none are innocent

Raid thread six gorillion

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: Take the glower pill.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

so what should he had done?
do nothing when sand niggers continue to groom, rape, and kill white people?

You cant vote for this change to happen.
If you talk about this online with other people you get censored.
If you march a peaceful protest on the streets you get called a neo nazi by the media and shut down.
Hijacking current political parties to subvert them into your favor without a higher collective tribal union-ship with others is very difficult when there is already an established power that does not want to give away power.

theres only a point where some people can no longer just do nothing, user. Read his manifesto you brainlet

Attached: 1520553978649.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

No? What do you call muslims voting muslims into power to enslave you if not the initiation of force? I remember Lebanon. I don't want to become Lebanon.

okay, keep pretending you accomplished something because 50 people in a country you never hear of died, I'm sure this is the best thing to happen to you in a while

this attack had nothing to do with a white man avenging the deaths of other white men. It was simply a false flag created to justify further censorship of platforms such as this that serve to dis-credit the entire system of government in the West and anyone who supports the attack further legitamises the US-Zionist policy for a Greater Israel which is why these people are in the West in the first place.

Fuck you, fascist piece of shit.

Pray to fucking god that you stay hidden.

No they couldn't. Actually read Mein Kampf. History repeats itself in an endless circle, they'll be back in a generation or two.

>you don't believe in higher more virtuous morals
Except I do.
This is done to prevent much worse you naive fool.
Islam is evil and has no place in any non muslim nation. It really has no place on earth.
Anyone defending muslims is defending practitioners of evil.
Islam was born of war. Every time we go to war with and destroy and kill muslims it is always in retaliation and never uncalled for.
To defeat the religion of war you must wipe them all from the face of the earth. None of them are innocent. The children grow up into jihadis. Christian boys grown up to be defenders and protectors.
Just because you're confused and throwing yourself in with people who have nothing to do with you, who are not bound by a shared history with you; who do not care at all for or about you, you view your defender as a monster.
You have stockholm syndrome. You've become loyal to your captor. You'd better be a fucking woman because you cannot call yourself a man.

>condone
nobody here has any power to change anything that happened so fuck off

>Read his manifesto you brainlet
>his manifesto is literally just memes and taking all sides
>you take this seriously

It was to the shooter.

Perspective a bitch eh?

Who the fuck are you even talking to you retarded NPC, don't reply to me with your non-responses nigger

>unjustified
muslims do not belong in NZ

stay mad, traitor

Their children are more harm than good even at mildest of cases, Turks in Germany
More so in larger quantities, because charities and good will only amounts to so much, and you can't have them all become translators or community coordinators
Not to mention tasks they're mostly capable of are going to become fewer and fewer as automation becomes cheaper than paying some monkey creature to do simple tasks

>Why don't you get involved in politics and push your own agenda rather than indiscriminately killing innocents?
The establishment will put its whole weight on you if you try, the game was rigged from the start

Attached: dolan_nalod.png (500x498, 72K)

It never happens, dead muslims make God smile

cool buzzwords kiddo

You don't know that they actually knew that. You can't even demonstrate that that mosque was engaged in extremist activities. Absurd.

Kek

Not an argument.

>2 confirmed terrorists created in this mosque

it wasn't self defense guys, they should wait until they have become terrorists and killed people before being killed themselves!

It's unsafe for Muslims to stay in our racist white countries. They should keep away.

False flag. Happen right after Israel bombing on Gaza killing 100 Muslims.

Do they pay religious taxes?

What are they doing in western countries?

There is no honor when it comes to survival

>All you do is demonstrate that you don't believe in higher more virtuous morals than those you despise.
Higher more virtuous morals? Such as doing nothing while you get invaded? Here's the thing you dumb fuck bleeding heart liberals don't understand: only one army is required for war to be waged; the other side isn't a non participant, they just lose quicker.

Voting away your freedom

Lurk more and you'll find what you're seeking for.

Unjustified?
Are we talking justice now?
There is no justice in the world.
Only the terms that we mete out on others and that we are subjected to.

Anything resembling justice is purely coincidental

It doesn't achieve anything except turn opinion against you and tighten gun laws.

It doesn't change policies does it?

It's useless slaughter.

>False flag.
I,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, -I,,,,,,,,,, ÉG,,,,,,,, I,,,

Swear that the Saudi's propaganda machine is working over time atm!
Hey shadow Ali, we see your tricks!

1 DEAD MUSLIM = 1 WHITE CHILD

What's wrong with having a good time faggot?
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm

>Why condone it?
because look at the reaction after one white nationalist terror attack. people are already talking about taking away freedom of speech rights from right wingers, and that places like this are creating killers. meanwhile muslims are responsible for hundreds of european murders yet no one is trying to silence them. they are literally recruiting our youth into their terror ring, and nobody fucking cares?

>Why don't you get involved in politics
because politicans have even less freedom of speech than normal citizens do. there are jewish journalists waiting to dismantle you with a smear campaign as soon as you start talking about real shit.

I think he did it to spread his manifesto.

Breivik also did this.

Without a mass shooting nobody would read it.

What he did is wrong i agree.

>shadow Ali
red pill us PST, who is that?

Islam is a political force masquerading as a religion. If my religion says I can kill you for wearing pants, am I allowed to do that because "muh freedoms of religions"?
Muslims are commanded by the Quran to kill infidels. If you are not muslim, you are an infidel. If you are christian or jewish, you're a second class citizen who will be spared from killing as long as you pay your special taxes and submit to islamic rulers.

They're incompatible with a free world and don't belong outside of Antiquity.

There are now 50 fewer shitskins in New Zealand.

It's CIA through and through. I'm surprised their tentacles reached as far as our desolate southern island, which in hindsight was a naive assumption. Watch now as NZ gun laws are tightened dramatically, the media will tell us 24/7 that we're all racists and just for an extra touch of humiliation the Crusaders rugby team will have to change their name to something faggy

I'm trying to look at it from a WN's point of view, and I don't see how it benefits anyone. No immigration policies changed, huge opinion shift against WN's, more than before, and increased scrutiny by intelligence agencies, also probably tighter hate speech legislation.

Good job!

look at this fuckin tough guy over here. i bet zhe spilled zheir onions milk frantically typing that out

Attached: Big_fuckin_baby.png (500x677, 169K)

you know what PST told us?
so you are supporting now donald trump
yes we are
well you are wrong, there is no good candidates in usa... well in hinsight they were right all along. fucking pst niggers always trying to steal your fish

next time, a woman should do it.

I bet you were the kind of faggot in high school who go beat up a lot. If there were no nazis there would be no nazism. Belief propagates ideology. Belief in an ideology that creates suicide bombers that target children propagates an ideology that creates suicide bombers that target children. Whether they're terrorists or not, all Muslims are a part of the problem and therefor guilty at least in an ethical sense.

I did not get this phone call, I do not understand what you are talking about and radicalization

Samme som skygge joden bare at det er Ali som jobber bak kulissene, hvis du ikke tror Saud Arabia står bak mange av disse "Men muslimene er våre venner, eller de er uskyldige" postene,så tar man temmelig feil.

Suck a big fat dick

Attached: E641F912-DB7C-47D9-8275-7B82A89386E1.jpg (800x603, 97K)

ali kaffe?

Right you are. Now look at it from a CIA / Zionist's point of view, and how they might benefit from those consequences that you just cited

Mohammed,Ali,Abdi listen er lang over navn du kan putte inn der!

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Well...

Attached: 1552777416200.png (1106x578, 82K)

Fuck off muzshit. You should've condemn all those jihadi killings in Europe when you had a chance, buy you all fucking rats chose to be silent or laugh about it.
Islam is cancer, and the only cure to cancer is removing it.

Attached: how-to-wink-to-muz.jpg (400x300, 13K)

>killing is bad
sure, champ.
Thing is did you go around whining like this to all muzzies that might've been okay with killing, every time there was a terrorist strike. You didn't. So please fuck right off.

why the hell did they start to contact me prior to this!?!?!?!?!

I have even started to reach out a hand to (((them))). that is a two way communication to PST.... I said to them I don't like this, but these phone calls before it happened.... well maybe we need some sort of two ways communications after all while you go CIA CIA CIA .... fuck you... maybe.. just maybe no never

you got spooked, well you should get used to it. all these intelligence shitlords are all over our asses

>It doesn't achieve anything except turn opinion against you and tighten gun laws.
This is exactly the point, dumbass.

What's more likely: An angry man who decides to take out his anger indiscriminately on innocent people.
or
An inter-intelligence agency false flag operation which involves murdering 49 innocent civilians. How the fuck would this get approval. I can see it now, Jacinta Arden is like yep sounds good, all go for operation ??? Unlikely - very unlikely.

Attached: 1468542901512-3.jpg.png (499x329, 172K)

he just in and shot all these innocent people

Burim came here and he said, wtf but there re swastikas there... wtf man?... is just maskirovke, we hide in plain sight...

right now he is probably going
>what are you doing?

Burim, if you read this, I was wrong

this, I know Jow Forums is a hugbox and all but I wouldn't fucking stand for anyone standing in defense of this crime

faget

i didnt find one meme except for bitconnect

you'll never convince me dead muds is a bad thing

reeee why did I get this phone calll, who is trying to mess with my höfuð
REEEEEEEEE

I already told you intelligence fucks that I will cooperate, but only when the situations suit it.... and also fuck those always overreaching sepo niggers

reeee why did I get this phone calll, who is trying to mess with my höfuð
REEEEEEEEE

I already told you intelligence fucks that I will cooperate, but only when the situations suit it.... and also fuck those always overreaching sepo niggers

they come here and think they own everything, following yoju on the train, so you just bait them

Attached: 1552691615856.png (904x711, 390K)

okay haha

I guess to swedish intelligence
HAHA we knew all along.....

How do you figure?

Attached: christchurch.jpg (1847x1450, 1.16M)

Even if that specific mosque was connected with extremists, the victims of the shooting have not been shown to be extremists. They have died for nothing.

The 'justice' was targeted at the wrong individuals. The 'justice' was wholly disproportionate.

There is one thing I do not understand about the reaction to the whole attack thing. The dude says he is doing all the stuff to start some sort of civil war or at least deepen the inner conflicts in western countries. Seems like it is working to some degree. Kind of a expected that. What I did not expect is the reaction of people to this. When every easters in Egypt Brotherhood people blow up christian churchs with people in them people just notice the fact, the London Burgmeister says after multiple terrorist attacks that the times are such that one has to learn to live with terror attacks. But when an attack happens on muslims it is suddenly the end of the world. I mean yeah the act was horrible and stupid, from sociaties point of view. But whey the huge uproar. The whole things gets more covarge then ISIS executions for Christs sake.

Aye brother, it's good to see that there's still some of us left and it hasn't been all thrown to the dogs

The only people praising this attack are spergs and satanic Jews pretending to be WN on Jow Forums to foment more division.

I didn't see any innocents die. I don't get it.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

f

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 6.png (320x359, 219K)