Erdogan Confirms New Zealand Shooting Suspect Visited Turkey Twice

/ourgoy/
sputniknews.com/amp/world/201903161073298826-erdogan-new-zealand-shooting/

Attached: IMG_20190317_012342.jpg (1080x939, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552779779505.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552774367337.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

INTELLIGENCE ASSET

False flag confirmed at least
Do you think this was the KARA BOGA poster?
If so
F

Yeahhhhhh, this dude glows.

Can all these false flags threads get moved to /x/? It's the same after every single event.

he did a shit load of travelling, how did he pay for it all?

According to terrants manifesto, he really liked Turkey.

by doubling down on bitconnect, kek.
no joke.. seriously.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552779779505.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552774367337.webm

>he did a shit load of travelling, how did he pay for it all?
If he decided on it being a kamikaze run from early on, just rack up debt the fuck are they gonna do about that lol

Attached: 1276872623217.png (429x410, 10K)

I visited Turkey twice, Egypt twice and a bunch of other countries around the world, do I glow in the dark now? How does this logic even work?

He probably passed through Iran and was educated about the arab scourage. this was really an attack on sunnis by a white shia sympathiser. and rightly so.

it used to be white before the turks destroyed byzantine with the help of the jews

fucking kek

Attached: 1549159916477.jpg (423x509, 81K)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 77777.png (646x985, 941K)

kike.

Huh, I guess he really knew muslims.

He visited serbia bulgaria romania and probably some more of balkans

that's because he was a muslim. seriously how is it that so many people are missing this

They are all outraged about what Brenton did. What would have happened if Breivik had also streamed?

Attached: d4c.png (680x501, 74K)

>shia sympathiser and rightly so
Please stop spreading this. Shias are not based. Im a persian ex muslim and being a twelver in america was a nightmare. Shia's are far more extreme that any other religion on the planet aside from wahhabis. We performed ashura in my backyard as a child, were banned from listening to all music and coudnt participate in school choir. Also I was brainwashed from youth into praying for the arrival of imam mahdi and the destruction of western civilization and christianity on a near weekly basis.

Attached: 44E9446300000578-0-Ashura_commemorates_the_killing_of_Imam_Hussein_the_grandson_of_-a-54_15068824950 (962x642, 128K)

he allegedly had cameras, someone got that footage

>byzantians
>white
Fucking retarded swede

>we'll never see that footage
sad

Brilliant.

Bitcoin
Read the fucking manifesto you fucking morons, he explains ALL this shit.