Anyone know what triggered this asshole?

Anyone know what triggered this asshole?

Attached: 10904958-16x9-2150x1210.jpg (2150x1210, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

movietvtechgeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/great-replacement-manifesto-of-brenton-tarrant-new-zealand-mosque-shooter.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU&feature=youtu.be
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
web.archive.org/web/20190316174737/http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read the manifesto. Graves.

I think the muslim invasion and long-time replacement of white people

He said Ebba Akerlund dead woke him.

Hurt feelings.

Shekels.

He saw with his own eyes the absolute state of France. Not joking, that's in the manifesto.

Attached: gYuNw9z.png (1080x1080, 215K)

He went to Pakistan to study Arabic and the Quran. He found this verse and went nuts.

نحن لسنا غرباء على الحب

أنت تعرف القواعد وكذلك أنا
الالتزام الكامل هو ما أفكر فيه
لن تحصل على هذا من أي شخص آخر
أريد فقط أن أخبركم بما أشعر به

فلدي تجعلك تفهم

لا تستسلم أبدا
أبدا ستعمل نخذلكم
لن يركض ويهرب لك
لن تجعلك تبكي
لن يقول وداعا أبدا

لن تخبر الكذب ولا تؤذيك
لقد عرفنا بعضنا البعض لفترة طويلة
قلبك كان مؤلم ولكن
أنت خجول جدا لقول ذلك

نحن نعرف اللعبة وسنعمل عليها
وإذا سألتني كيف أشعر
لا تقل لي أنك أعمى جدا لرؤيته
لا تستسلم أبدا
أبدا ستعمل نخذلكم
لن يركض ويهرب لك
لن تجعلك تبكي
لن يقول وداعا أبدا
لن تخبر الكذب ولا تؤذيك
لا تستسلم أبدا
أبدا ستعمل نخذلكم
لن يركض ويهرب لك
لن تجعلك تبكي
لن يقول وداعا أبدا
لن تخبر الكذب ولا تؤذيك
(أوه ، أعطيك)
(أوه ، أعطيك)
(أوه)
لن تقدم أبدًا أبدًا
(هل استسلمت)
(أوه)
لن تقدم أبدًا أبدًا
(هل استسلمت)
نحن نعرف بعضنا البعض لفترة طويلة
قلبك كان مؤلم ولكن
أنت خجول جدا لقول ذلك
داخل كلانا يعرف ما يجري
نحن نعرف اللعبة وسنعمل عليها
أريد فقط أن أخبركم بما أشعر به
فلدي تجعلك تفهم
لا تستسلم أبدا
أبدا ستعمل نخذلكم
لن يركض ويهرب لك
لن تجعلك تبكي
لن يقول وداعا أبدا
لن تخبر الكذب ولا تؤذيك
لا تستسلم أبدا
أبدا ستعمل نخذلكم
لن يركض ويهرب لك
لن تجعلك تبكي
لن يقول وداعا أبدا
لن تخبر الكذب ولا تؤذيك
لا تستسلم أبدا
أبدا ستعمل نخذلكم
لن يركض ويهرب لك
لن تجعلك تبكي
لن يقول وداعا أبدا
لن تخبر الكذب ولا تؤذيك

Seeing the french wargraves after witnessing the absolute state of modern France

my terrorspeak knowledge is non-existant, what that gibberish says?

link

Attached: manifestoNZ2.png (3218x6480, 1.76M)

Macroni & cheese has done great things

movietvtechgeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/great-replacement-manifesto-of-brenton-tarrant-new-zealand-mosque-shooter.pdf

Basically he's a run-of-the-mill Jow Forums white nationalist who decided to take matters into his own hands. Nothing crazy really.

one of these 'I ask another stupid question that is already answered in the manifesto' threads again

The muslim invasion of 2014, have you been living under a rock, shithead?

He saw brown people at a super market in France and then he drove to a graveyard and cried about all the people he perceived to die for white identity. Basically he was a delusional pussy who got triggered

you got rickrolled in Arabic.

Yes. It’s in the other 42 threads about the same subject.

You have to go back.

he literally forgot Australia had people in it before Europeans arrived

You son of a bitch, you know damn well I cannot read that.

how do Frenchfags feel about his observations and reaction?

Attached: feelfr.png (920x654, 414K)

Apparently there is also also a radicalization video that was made at the mosque that may have set this mosque as his target. Trying to find that video now and will post it as a reply to this comment. These articles are getting scrubbed here is a archive: web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Attached: 1552739339720.jpg (1847x1450, 1.16M)

>Read the manifesto
"IT'S THE BIRTH RATES WHY CAN'T I GET LAID REEEEEEE"

Its literally the same mosque. So this is why he picked it as a target. He was getting revenge for Ebba but he smartly chose non-innocents.

Attached: 1552742530701.jpg (1097x1232, 715K)

>i-incel!

Attached: brenqt.jpg (605x807, 105K)

(Jew) OP

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: Nigger.png (480x466, 139K)

infinitychan is a mossad mkultra-like zionist christian indoctrinationplatform meant to trigger autists into killing mudslimes/europeans for the jews.

Breivik was the first autist, this guy the second.

If europeans and arabs hate each other then the kikes win, as they can destroy the arabs in the middle east and destroy the europeans with ISIS style lunatics etc.

They take our rights, and foster hatred between us so that nobody will bat an eye when they go ahead and massacre for their greater zion project.

Back where? I’ve been on Jow Forums since 2011. This isn’t an echo chamber for your gay shit retard

One more thing. Why the fuck did they arrest this guy and originally announce 4 people in custody?

Attached: 1552744695648.jpg (667x1024, 112K)

This

Attached: E9EF8FC2-A623-4488-B35A-3033BFF1666E.jpg (403x288, 28K)

he's woke as fuck and black pilled.

>mossadbucks

I would hardly call this a matter about being triggered. This kind of thing will be commonplace in the next decade.

Those people don't count because they were small in number, weren't doing anything with the land, and did not try to defend it. It's the same shit with the injuns and Mexicans of Southwest U.S. Stop this garbage bullshit. Only idiots like you buy into it.

Attached: 1552700417731.jpg (962x657, 182K)

Attached: 1552669765903.png (589x459, 416K)

>Anyone know what triggered this asshole?
MKUltra codes and Shia revenge fantasies, both fed to him by a nation state handler.
>Shekels.
And this.

lol i just got rickrolled. memed

>what triggered him?

Muslims, man, Muslims
even Buddhists hate them

Attached: ou-can-be-full-of-ndness-and-love-but-you-16223555.png (500x417, 125K)

Ebba Akerlund

Its so funny to see when fags throw buzzwords, especially 'incel' (their recent favourite), to then find out the guy in question either has kids or a wife/gf

Literally this.
Sounds like a guy that just had a bad breakup and couldn't get over it.
>Birthrates! Birthrates! Birthrates! But I'm not having any children because r-reasons...

he explicitly puts that even if every White person in White countries had 5 kids each it still wouldn't matter because of immigration since combined Africa, Asia and middle east is much larger than Europe and European countries.

He went to Paris.

Eye opening really. Maybe Parisians should reflect upon themselves and ask what they have that drove this man mad?

I am very curious about this as well.

He's a defeatist pussy then.

he traveled all throughoyut europe and asia. are you retarded? a woman costs 2 cents there.

the left is so fucking braindead they dont even think before spewing their buzzwords

Attached: guts_smirk.png (250x250, 74K)

Have you been to Paris lately?

Murdering a bunch of innocent unarmed civilians in New Zealand is sure going to solve that issue, oh yeah.
Making it even harder for Kiwis to obtain firearms is really going to put a stop to immigration and get those white birth rates up.

innocent kek
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque

That photo of massacred 11 year old swedish girl.

you don't have kids while there is a hornet nest in your home

they were not innocent. every single one of them deserved death.

Nice flag

This video (Tarrant actually posted this, but it's been scrubbed): youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU&feature=youtu.be

So because one man has no self control and lets others influence his weak mind into going to Yemen, means that unarmed civilians have to die?
Please.
That's a crock of shit and you know it.

If you can't raise your kids tough and can't raise them to avoid getting stung then you're a failure as parent.

Real tough shit coming from someone who's anonymous.

Shitposting so much you get blackpilled

Only a faggot or a jew like you pretends to have any fucks about the moslem cockroaches that got shot.

Attached: serbia.jpg (1228x691, 131K)

Why live under constant tyranny that one day that wasp will sting you in YOUR own home when you can remove it?

Is a super lulzy troll.

Attached: 1552660360963m.jpg (768x1024, 50K)

He was a torpedo.

They were unarmed innocent civilians no matter how tough you try to act.

I wasn't aware that the Kiwis were so oppressed and beaten down by tyrants ruling over them despite living in one of the most peaceful nations on Earth.
If you're just going to be a failure as a parent then you might as well not have children at all.

This and spending too much time at eight chin

>Real tough shit coming from someone who's anonymous.
Says the memeflag shitter blatantly ignoring the fact that the Al-Noor mosque was literally proven to be turning out Muslim extremists for years as well as being PRO ISIS.

stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis

web.archive.org/web/20190316174737/http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Says the fag who uses Serbs as an example to look up to. Keep reading Breitbart and sucking Israel's dick. Enjoy.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Attached: 1552661450427m.jpg (724x1024, 181K)

he was upset that muslims kill feminine benis and resolved to make them pay for that

They literally overtook a church in a place called Christchurch and turned it into a mosque. Keep lying to yourself that they were innocent.

anyone have a link to the shooting video?

I do feel like he may have found his own little corner on the internet and began to fester.

Google and Fagbook probably have the ability to restrict access to information for targeted individuals or groups, too. Not saying they did it, just something to think about.

Can't help but think that maybe he could have been helped if he spoke to the right people.

Why did onions get changed but incel still floats around?

i read half of his manifesto:
it was either :
the global politics that he lost faith in due constant terrorist attacks. that called for a personal vendetta against the "invaders".

OR

not sure if he was memeing in here :
"Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes."

>So because some men* have no self control and lets others influence his weak mind into going to Yemen, means that unarmed civilians have to die?

Did Washington murder innocent unarmed Anglicans because they built and attended church in the states?

No idea who guy in fatigues is.
1 women released no charges
1 guy charged with inciting racial violence, unknown to shooter, I guess he shared stream and laughed or something.
1 guy released, he was armed citizen trying to help cops, maybe the muzz that supposedly picked up his discarded rifle, I dunno

Clearly trolling about Candace Owens. Literally who?

You're either a woman, an idiot, or both.

hahaha imagine spending years planning a massacre and carrying it out successfully killing 49 people and then immediately being overshadowed by someone known only as egg boy lmfao

Your analogy is retarded as you are. Clearly you're from the South.

dude are you new here? she is literally the most known black conservative. she is pretty redpilled and almost fixed Kanye west judgement.

Of course you have no argument because you're just sheltered pussies that grew up glued to a computer screen.

It's 50 now, they found another body hiding away

FUCK YOU
AND
FUCK
YOUR
MARKER

Attached: 6636796-rendu-3d-de-cube-noir-sur-blanc.jpg (450x450, 7K)

Attached: giphy[1].gif (332x215, 1.99M)

Confirmed didn't read the manifesto

Mossad.

I think it might have been all those muslim atrocities.

what was the song he listened to before gas gas gas?
he is a piece of shit who wasted the potential for a real vigilante attack on some innocent civilians, but that song sounded pretty cool.

Only idiots buy into the "it's okay if I don't like their culture" INVASIONIST bullshit.
Wipipo like buddy McJewPuppet are spawn just as cancer as the muslims flooding in legally.

Attached: 01F4D62D-736C-4E8A-B34E-301CB1AF34FB.png (451x666, 168K)

An argument against what, a moronic incomprehensible analogy that isn't not the slightly bit relevant to someone who built no such thing, just took it over. You're dumb and you should know it. This needs to be addressed paramount. Fire up your twelve sweet tea soaked brain cells and come up with an actual argument and I'll debate it you faggot.

Being called "asshole" by faggots mangling the Queen's English?
How about you read the manifesto where he spells it out to you in his own words, you fucking cretin

Another retard chimes in. There's huge difference between building a civilization on a desolate waste land and subhumans driving out an already established civilization and claiming the civilization for their own and ultimately destroying it like you shitskins do everywhere you go.

Realized he was a loser faggot.

we are he
he is us
we are one
resistance is futile

It's this fucking dragon that put the chain of events in motion.

Attached: Spyro.png (220x249, 65K)

Maybe -- just maybe -- it was muslims living in white nations.

Thank you Captain Obvious

>Anyone know what triggered this asshole?
you