Lmao muslims BTFO

Did you guys see that one kid on the bench get absolutely rekt? Holy fuck and the woman on the ground "HELP ME HELP ME" *BOOM BOOM*

And all these crying goatfuckers on here AHAHAHAHA fucking stay mad shitskins. What are you gonna do about it? Blow yourself up? DO IT!

Attached: ada4f02479185cad07efcce982541ff5.jpg (500x312, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The skull fragment with the hair flying off of the speed bump cunt was priceless.

>speed bump cunt

LOL
May she rest in piss and bacon fat

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 1552769848884.png (646x985, 941K)

Fuck You meme flag faggot copy pasta nigger.

Attached: 1552680624796.gif (314x258, 401K)

I like when he shot that one guy who was moaning "ughhhh ughhhh ughhh" and them BLAOW he was quieter than a nigger in a KKK rally

POW right in the kisser

Should've dipped the bullets in pig's blood prior to carrying out the attack.

nerd

Attached: bro.jpg (720x405, 42K)

kek

anyone got the video link??

>jews are cool
>memeflag
>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1540178361920.jpg (358x368, 196K)

Based and redpilled. HEIL HITLER BITCH

Remember, for every woman and child removed you have prevented the birth of several more.

Attached: 1552769146599.jpg (768x990, 295K)

Nice glower thread, Mossad cunts

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: 3456345.png (486x576, 6K)

Nice self portrait

FUCK OFF

THIS SHIT DOESNT HELP THE MOVEMENT

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Attached: Genie Energy.jpg (497x481, 93K)

What video timestamp or like when did this happen?

>This much mental gymnastics
Shut the fuck up and start killing kikes already, coward. Jesus fucking Christ, what are you whining to me for?

Show flag, nose and timestamp

((((((((((((((((((((((you)))))))))))))))))))))

Sorry shill it was psyop hoax go pretend to play CSGO elsewhere the grownup have already the false flag psyop

Attached: noexitwoundnobloodoncap.png (656x348, 145K)

Did you guys see the trannies who shilled yang for 2 weeks and now are all pretending to be racists who support the shooter? Guess what I wrote in the options

Best thread currently in the catalog

Hitler would have executed anyone caught killing civilians. You know that right? Probably not because you are 12 years old.

Right before he gets in his car and leaves.
Probably around the 11/12 minute mark.

u got middle schooler lingo bro

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:040faf179d1eacb0659ff96a85a421100533c66d&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.kiwifarms.net%3a8000%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce

NDB/SRC oder MND/SRA ?

ÜPF?

in a race/religion war
we win easily .

i'd love to see your leftist not fighting or even fighting for us since the armies cant join in