10 years prison for having the video

It's starting guys

Link: zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/nz-threatens-10-years-prison-possessing-mosque-shooting-video-web-hosts-warned

Archive: archive.is/9eRxY

Attached: Capture.png (606x603, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
duckduckgo.com/?q=replacement migration conspiracy THEORY times&t=h_&iar=news&ia=news
youtube.com/watch?v=OiqUxV5YsQM
youtu.be/GBYoivoFkSk
1stamender.com/article.php?articlenumber=1515
twitter.com/AnonBabble

False flag so bad they have to criminalize evidence of crisis actors

have we started the fire?

Good thing I don't live in New Zealand

Attached: 1552708653251.gif (320x171, 3.63M)

on what legal grounds? A Kiwi can own footage of combat in the war in Iraq as well for example, I would guess.

Imagine living in a country without free speech

>mfw have a valuable and rare copy of the mosque shooting

Attached: 1543163944606.jpg (612x408, 29K)

We didn't start the fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Attached: image0.png (458x677, 333K)

they want to spin the story of course

because they are scared shitless that more muhslims will see the footage, their underdeveloped brains will be send in a rage and they will commit more terrorist attacks.

Attached: 1552261313924.jpg (681x716, 110K)

Meanwhile the MSM keeps using snapshots taken from the footage for articles etc

Well what do expect when NZ is lead by a woman.

every school in the land will have shared this vid and manifesto, they gonna lock up kids? this is a fucking load of horseshit

Yep and then we can begin locking them up, deporting them and executing them as enemy combatants and the invaders they are.

>₩€

What are some of the biggest NZ sites with comment sections/video upload?

they’ve banned Gab’s Dissenter plug in, holy fuck these faggots are fucking scared.

Why though

no seriously

>be muslim imam
>preach jihad, promote murder
>nothing

>be white goy
>have an .mp4 file
>ten years jail

Attached: 1379185795715.jpg (900x1200, 294K)

Here's the "report" titled "REPLACEMENT MIGRATION" on the UN's OWN WEBSITE :
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
MSM sources who claim that this is a "conspiracy theory"
duckduckgo.com/?q=replacement migration conspiracy THEORY times&t=h_&iar=news&ia=news
Draw your own conclusions

Attached: replacement4.png (2000x1557, 1.05M)

MSM and government is trying to monopolize information.

why do they care so much? it already happened. it's over. they look stupid honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=OiqUxV5YsQM

It's a shame the stream was cut so early, we could have learned more if it was left running and he could have been arrested sooner.
Why is the "shut it down!" mentality so prevalent?

>On Saturday, Gab's official accounts (@gab and @getongab) reported that "New Zealand ISPs have banned dissenter.com until it is "censorship compliant.""

How dare you be able to comment illegal opinions.

They are afraid it's not over yet. Not by a long shot. They are afraid that this is still just the start. A preview of attractions to come.
I hope they are right.

The death rattle of a government that has lost control. NZ is dead

if only someone could meme the jews into it so the muslims become even more butthurt and target a certain type of (((individual))) for their coming revenge attacks.

Attached: MV5BNjRmNTA4ZTYtNzQyNy00YzMzLWJiNzQtMDc4NzUyYTE1ZDJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg (1200x797, 186K)

>not posting the version where jared taylor sings
youtu.be/GBYoivoFkSk

Attached: 1549416266282.png (370x339, 201K)

here is the full video, you can download it too, some guy put it up on his blog so they couldn't get rid of it:
1stamender.com/article.php?articlenumber=1515

Fuck New Zealand.
-

Oh yeah, come to my county and we will lock up any of these mother fuckers wanting to lock people up because of a video. Our department will also say it was an accident if any of these government officials or enforcers try to imprison anyone and they get shot for doing it.

You New Zealanders pushing for 10 years punishment will be thrown in prison. You will also be subject to citizens arrest by people you harass.

That was one hell of a fucking happening. The only word I can think of to describe the whole situation is "extreme"

But get caught in full camo with a gun during an active shooting.... get released

Attached: 1552762991437.jpg (600x585, 116K)

where's the Blockchain link?

i think Surreal is a much better word, since he went full out with memes

>Police let 50 people die in their own town
>try make up for it by threatening to jail anyone in possession of a video broadcast freely over the internet while having no jurisdiction to do so.

What a useless bunch of faggots. Just let NZ burn already.

Attached: 1330569815033.gif (330x186, 1.57M)

"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: 1552646023014.webm (648x360, 2.93M)

Is it illegal in other countries too or just NZ?

I love this. The Streisand Effect in full, uh, effect. Every edgy teen will have to watch it, and hopefully also read the manifesto. They should've mentioned that as well. Have the kids discuss it. It's the forbidden fruit, the hidden knowledge, the red pill, the truth.

How could owning the video be illegal?

First time with the jews?

New Zealand police are gonna be surprised to learn half my neighborhood will shoot back when they come to arrest me.

that was surreal.

i would like to know more

>old dpm uniform from the 90's
The dude's clearly homeless you brainlet, come on...

It's almost as if that's what they want. Surely they know cracking down like this is gonna make everyone watch it.

I highly doubt it's actually illegal, on what grounds? I know the UK has some sort of "malicious communication act" that pretty much encompasses any potentially hurt feelings, but other countries? This is really getting out of hand, censorshipwise. They might actually overplay their hand, as Brenton hoped they would.

>censorship compliant.""
1984 nightmare world

They're doing precisely what he wanted them to do, amazing

I'd like to see them try extradition on that. They'd get laughed out of the courts.

>because they are scared shitless that more muhslims will see the footage, their underdeveloped brains will be send in a rage and they will commit more terrorist attacks.

Actually, this is probably exactly what they're afraid of.

Didn't Erdogan or whatever Cockroach Prime's name is show the video at a rally? I bet they're sharing it all over radical Islamist social media networks. They're all gonna see it.

Lol well I already got it and I'm in the US hahahahahah, I'm gonna make edits and add black metal

All NZ politicians who suggest imprisonment for viewing the truth about what happened should be imprisoned indefinitely and the key thrown away

Attached: 10967985296.jpg (565x764, 109K)

>HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME

Attached: 1547169187941.png (500x913, 230K)

At the expense of hundreds, maybe even thousands, of innocent whites.

>They're all gonna see it.

Attached: 08cd0316d30327e46d544b2a398f4fd4.jpg (800x533, 46K)

this

New Zealand is becoming worse than china

this is exactly the plan. this shit is glowing.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:040faf179d1eacb0659ff96a85a421100533c66d&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.kiwifarms.net%3a8000%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce

don't extradite me plz mr löfven

LOL NZ threatens ’10 years imprisonment for possession of shooting video’.
Yeah fucking right. On the basis of what law?

It’s just a lie, there’s no law with that penalty for possessing evidence.

Meanwhile, that motherfucker from Mongrel Mob is out.

Glad I deleted that shit then lol

Good luck for them trying to arrest niggers all across the globe

americans should go onto nz websites and post links to the banned video

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

>The tree of.liberty had to be refreshed with the blood of patriots
When did you mutts become so cucked. If a few thousand die so be it we can kill a million of them quite easily

Attached: 1552675031860.jpg (430x287, 39K)

So this is what a country with no 1st or 2nd amendments is like, it's literal authoritarianism

imagine being that cucked

That's what I'm thinking. It's bullshit.

buy a flash drive and a shovel, mate.

They already have the jews

Why is it such a bitch to find this video? Not even liveleaks will host it.

You need some sauces for those kind of claims

NZ Army used it up until a few years ago, Air force still use it.

>and the goyim believed their rights would be protected

Attached: Bill of Goyim Rights.jpg (1112x786, 121K)

They started the fire

All according to 計画?

Attached: manifesto highlights1.jpg (664x890, 119K)

>DIssenter banned

LOL SO MUCH FOR MUH "WE CAN BYPASS COMMENT SECTION BANS"

Lol... clearly

Right... Why would a mass shooter use it?

let's all. send the video and pics as a reply to new Zealand police

hack big screen tvs in public and broadcast it

>Yep and then we can begin locking them up
Kek, our governments would spend more time and resources on jailing people for hate-speech (for saying stuff like 'you know, when someone screams 'Allahu Akbar' and then proceeds to murder non-believers, maybe Islam is - at least partly - to blame) than the mudslime terrorists

>4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".
I don't know why people spout this out like it's some kind of revelation, the fucking news said as much and showed it. And if that's not good enough for you you can find video of the other 2 at the 2nd mosque.

Jesus to I HATE this sort of overreaction to things. What the shooters did was obviously horrific, but horrific things have been happening throughout human history. The reason why we currently live in the most peaceful era of human history is because we have an understanding that the protection of fundamental rights, like freedom of speech, is vital to keeping things from going to shit

>GET RUN OVER

Low IQ probably.

I honestly don't mind that much as long as they include all terrorist related videos, that'll end up including the ISIS beheadings.

>1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

How could anyone possibly know this?

Agreed.

Someone should airdrop USB sticks, CDs and DVDs containing the video to everyone. Classic wartime info tactic.

Imagine if someone hacked their website and put the video/pics up there

Attached: 1550488421870.gif (320x240, 603K)

>including terrorist related videos
Don't be an Islamophobe, Islam is a religion of peace. Nothing to fear Sven not like those real terrorists, the White Nationalists.

>Fuck white people! Pay me, paypigs!
>False flags hijab ripping hate crime
>Runs child over with tractor trailer
>Haha white women fuck dogs! Haha lol *gets verified on Twitter*
>Haha fuck white men! We are taking over! Wait wh- hehe what is that a bebe gu-OMG he's shooting me stooopppp!!! Heeellpppp meeeeeee governmentttt!

Non whites are fucking retarded lmfao. How can you do all that shit and not expect to get BTFO

...Damn. That would be pretty interesting to see.

oof

Attached: 1521441847768.png (1034x387, 39K)

Look under the dpm. You can see high vis shirt. Dpms are easy to pull over clothes then discard after operation. Goes from camo overalls to tradies garb. Dissappear. Lol he fucked up

Attached: lVCOAvSgDNWs1iBH.png (932x757, 557K)

I really meant the other claims. That one I believe, made me think mossad