What would happen if some polack

Would be able to kill a rothschild for example?

Attached: jacob1.jpg (620x387, 67K)

Kek would descend from the the sky giving us a japanese waifu for everyone

Attached: 1_VrK53z4LYAfa4O2wGq-KpQ.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Anyone who killed a jew overlord would find his country being bombed to the ground the next day.

Anime would became real

Shut up memeflagot

Attached: oreimo-tsuntenshi.jpg (960x540, 55K)

Attached: Waddesdon3.jpg (1022x2116, 2.04M)

We would build a statue in his honor and have many memes

I work at a hotel the Rothschilds and guests had visited once. I kid you not, we had to replace all the furniture in the room after.

Nothing. Another head would sprout up.

well... pepe killed rockefeller on world frog day... kek gassed a few rothshits in their family helicopter... if all of them die too soon there will be nothing left for the common folk
got to have bread and circus for the masses too or the empire crumbles

I met Philippe Rotschild in a grocery store in Sao Paulo. He tried to walk out the doors with two packets of Skol beer without paying.

Looks like a grass runway. Whats the conspiracy?

Imagine being the cashier.... "ehm, my good sir you need to pay for ... " *erased from history and never seen again*

Replying to

I'd throw a killer party

global gun ban overnight

Is that a threat? Come at me bro.

When the cashier called his attention, he made a point about having the cashier pass each can of beer one by one because of "infetterencia" in his broken portuguese. I don't even think that's a word.

which is half the reason to do it

If an American did it, would our military attack itself?

Attached: 1549933907433.jpg (654x1024, 54K)

I saw Jacob Rothschild at a grocery store in London last month. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

aware lmao

>he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” a

maybe its an inside joke in that family.
it seems a lot of them are assholes and think its funny to act like this

He would be a legend immortalized for all of eternity.

Attached: 1552757289531.jpg (300x535, 21K)

I think it's a heeb thing.

That wouldn't actually accomplish anything for one thing, and is an exceedingly glowy thing to ask online

nothing, nothing will happen

Attached: 0787f00cad3dc12401a19d6fe29d07296691110b392f0e59a66c62383c66ae3f.jpg (320x616, 64K)

and we would reborn to reclaim our legitimate throne once again

Attached: princess-kissing-frog-stock-illustration-1447121.jpg (1300x1363, 163K)

>FBI needs to know I’m not condoning violence

But seriously, killing a bunch of people in a mosque won’t create sympathy. If you wanted to REALLY get shit going in this country... a Jewish billionaire’s son would escalated shit quick.

Sackler family kills untold thousands of American with their opioid drugs and ruined the lives of millions. Made billions doing it. That’s a Family that every lefty would never feel sympathy for.

He would be King of Jow Forums

What did they do to it?

It’s pasta you dumbass.

based

Attached: 1487527091910.jpg (399x385, 29K)

>kike doesn't want to pay
I believe it