I am moving to Minnesota for work. What can I expect? Any chance what so ever for people being based...

I am moving to Minnesota for work. What can I expect? Any chance what so ever for people being based? Or should I just call it all off?

Attached: minnesota-state-map.jpg (660x530, 66K)

it's like germany but with fewer somalis

So they speak German and all have guilt for their past?

What part? You can expect alot of passive aggressive people

Why would anyone willingly go to such a horrible place? Never mind the idiot populace for a minute and just realize that there are only three months of summer.

There is a phrase “Minnesota nice” because the people there are very nice.
There is natural beauty there. Settled by Scandinavians., cold winter with lots of snow. Nice summers.

Get shitslimed. Enjoy Mohammad’s dick

Attached: 4464CD6A-2D0D-475A-8960-56237DBC6680.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

Yeah actually a lot of people speak german in minnesota and surrounding states.

Rochester-area

Is that somewhat muttified German or German that I would be able to understand?

I'm sure the dialect is probably not what you're used to, but you'd probably be able to understand it

I live 30 miles from there. Rochester has a violent nigger problem.

yay. I am not moving to the city itself though, just working there.

There are some Amish around there who speak Pennsylvania Dutch which is a dialect of German. Most of them are in Pennsylvania though. Also just German speakers, but they did separate from other Germans like 400 years ago so expect it to sound strange.

Attached: 1552750107818.jpg (960x720, 84K)

Mayo Clinic is top notch prestige. This will be good for your career, user.

>Why would anyone willingly go to such a horrible place?

Ice fishing motherfucker. best way to get the fuck away from the wife and get blasted with friends.

There's no way he would have more than a minor one off interaction with some random amish/mennonite in minnesota and then have the headache of trying to piece together a partially intelligible dialect

the only german you will find is from expats in an expat community OP

Lol

Just thought It'd be an interesting experience to talk to people who resemble olde tyme Germans for the guy.

Only if you are Black BULL

Little Somalia

It's globohomo central here. Think of it as cali but with slightly more whites.

Wild mutts wander the land looking to steal your white genes. Beware. If you happen to find one, take out your ancient Nordic tome of spells and use the banishment spell

Yeah because Pennsylvania dutch is faggot speak for Pennsylvania Deutsche.
They're Anabaptists that wanted religious freedom.

Depends what part you move to. Duluth and Minneapolis are crazy liberal. It wont be long until Minneapolis is the midwest version of Portland. All other cities in that are pretty darn good and filled with nice people.