When will you cucks stop complaining about the world being against whiteness?

I see people here talking straight out of their asses about ((narratives)) and how minorities are favored in the West.
This is honestly just not true. The media ALWAYS has alligned with white people. ALWAYS a black, muslim, hispanic criminal is painted as a terrorist, maniac etc.

But when the killer is white he's a lone wolf, mental problems, angelic gone wrong. No one dares using the word terrorist. Hell, Brenton himself calls himself a terrorist.

I am not saying we should defend minority criminals. I am saying call out white terrorism for what it is when it occurs.

Saying mental illness is a disgusting insult to those who actually suffer mental illness.

He was a white loser and white terrorist. Stop the double standard and call out the media when it does stuff like this.

Attached: 54413260_10161388397310697_3104287222065528832_o.jpg (1344x911, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
duckduckgo.com/?q=replacement migration conspiracy THEORY times&t=h_&iar=news&ia=news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh yes tell me again how hard it is for muslims when the kill people...

The consequences when terrorist attack western civilization
>Crackdown on """hate speech"""
>crackdown on anti-immigration politics

The consequences when someone shoots a mosque up
>Crackdown on """hate speech"""
>crackdown on anti-immigration politics

Fucking blind retard

Attached: 1552664044312.jpg (1024x605, 135K)

no on cares what you have to say, you're boring

Whiteness isn't an ideology, islam is.

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Attached: ComeOnBrother.png (500x337, 100K)

The whole world is against the European man. We should get immigrants and the descendants out of our societies ASAP, preferably peacefully.

>literally who tabloid vs CNN MSNBC and every other mainstream news media

>that pic
Did anybody bother to search those hashtags to see what everybody was praying about? I did.

Attached: 53EFEA3F-27D2-49C5-AB65-8ECED6A0A2CD.png (828x1792, 639K)

If you lurked you would know who runs the media and why they do the things they do.

Attached: 1399671037132.jpg (630x604, 96K)

>a tiny tabloid vs the entire mainstream world

Why do non-whites want to convince themselves they aren't doing something? Why are they demonizing innocent Europeans?

Attached: Disgustinghypocrisy.png (1223x908, 352K)

In all seriousness is the FULL stream out there anywhere? Or was it JUST the 17min?

people trust local news over msm

Reaching this hard.

you antisemite, that picture is being played in reverse, those kids are putting coins in the pond.

>see this little innocent looking white boy? future mass murderer
How is that not insanely anti-White? Are you trolling?

but can he be tied to a terrorist organization like ISIS?

Does this organization have other members doing terror and fighting armed forces for control of land?

>When will you cucks stop complaining about the world being against whiteness?
You answered your own question retard. OP is a faggot.

Attached: confused loli.jpg (591x336, 26K)

They called him angelic. And you’re calling him innocent. But I think that’s the point the pic is making.

They are creating a mental association between 'innocent looking White boy' and 'future mass murderer', so that you see a White child and wonder
>will this one turn out to be a mass murderer too?
This is blatant dehumanization. How braindamaged do you have to be to think this supports OP's claim?

tbf, The Mirror are getting it tight from near everyone for that nonsense. They dug up a(N EXCLUSIVE!) photo and just tried to work an angle to use it. Its a shit rag at the best of times, but this is, even by their standards, a sketchy headline number indeed

Here is the "report" titled "REPLACEMENT MIGRATION" on the UN's OWN WEBSITE :
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

MSM sources who claim that this is a "conspiracy theory"
duckduckgo.com/?q=replacement migration conspiracy THEORY times&t=h_&iar=news&ia=news

Draw your own conclusions

Attached: replacement4.png (2000x1557, 1.05M)

What is considered to have a better reputation, a tabloid or Rolling Stone?

Attached: bostonbomber.jpg (304x405, 37K)

ohio was when that college kid tried to run down people in a car? can't remember if he was successful.

He killed 50 people and they called him angelic. When a Muslim did that he was called a maniac

No, they called him an 'evil far right mass killer'. Then they perfidiously link this with an image of an innocent little White boy to create a negative association. This is psychology 101.

I don't know if you're actually braindamaged or just playing stupid, but you're filtered now.

Zionist media monopoly writes these headlines, then they complain how raciss they are hmmmmmmmmmmmm

They're bankrupt. Lost millions in the lawsuit settlement after the U Virginia rape hoax article.

>The media ALWAYS has alligned with white people
sure

Attached: 1541744230522.jpg (1024x457, 76K)

Being called "evil" is worse than being called a "maniac."

None for cumts ruined by Americans