Senator Fraser anning to be censured for speaking out against mass Islamic immigration...

Senator Fraser anning to be censured for speaking out against mass Islamic immigration, how the fuck are we meant to stop it if no one can even talk about it! Everyone I know hates Muslims but we get told daily we love them fuckkk

Attached: IMG_2765.jpg (1398x1461, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/australian-government-keep-fraser-anning-in-australian-parliament
youtube.com/watch?v=9IR9I1dSTAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get fucked cunt

Show flag and nose with time stamp

Our systems an absolute joke. One man in parliament wrongthinks and the establishment ree as one. Labour and liberal should spare us their bullshit games and political soap opera. Stop playing us for fools and merge. They are one in the same zog.

change.org/p/australian-government-keep-fraser-anning-in-australian-parliament

Remember to vote third party next election

Why does Jow Forums hate all boomers? Some are good

Attached: 1552781355924.png (500x552, 96K)

>Our systems an absolute joke. One man in parliament wrongthinks and the establishment ree as one.
That shows just how idiotic Fraser Anning is. He was even kicked out from his previous political parties because he's such an unlikeable autist.

He attended a Nazi gathering in Queensland, but he used taxpayer's money and not his own. He then tried to defend that but failed. If he really believed in his own cause and wanted to make a statement about his commitment, he should've used his own money. Let's be honest, a trip to Queensland and back isn't expensive especially for a member of the senate who earns a lot.

Lastly, he did embarrass himself by attending that gathering. Was it an intellectual discussion? Nope, they were drinking beer and getting drunk and spouting racist shit, while not realising that the Australian soldiers fought the Nazis in WW 2. That in itself is disrespectful to our soldiers' struggle and sacrifice.

Grow up you dumb cunts.

someone teach him how to Blockchain

Again, isnt this what he wanted?
Guns taken, not allowed to discuss their migration.

Based eggbrah

1% of boomers aren't parasites. That's not enough to justify clemency.

You eat poop. Why do you enjoy the taste so?
Weirdo.

>That in itself is disrespectful to our soldiers' struggle and sacrifice.

Attached: 4me65c.jpg (1268x1364, 1.15M)

Why do you enjoy koranimal cock in your rectum?

Yo brah, no need to be mad brah. Eggbrah showed this cuck who's boss brah.

That has nothing to do with what I said about an Australian politician, you pre rehearsing, misunderstanding, stock picture posting, no original thought seppo cunt.

Most of them are completely brainwashed by tv.

Fuck off race traitor I can’t wait to see your kind impaled on stakes. Fuck your family too

You didn't answer my question.

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your islamophobia threads

Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Attached: 1552757589785.jpg (848x1200, 248K)

That has nothing to do with me favouring other races you overreacting emotional unoriginal twat. Try again. Also, hurry up and pay your 2000 dollar bill for your doctor's appointment.

Boomers where always
Better than zoomers

I threw out my TV in the 90's because there wasn't nothing but faggots on TLC
You guys don't know shit about boomers.

All I'm seeing is that poltards, Americans especially, can't argue to save their lives and resort to memes.

Are words too difficult or did your HFCS muddle your brains?

Attached: Tony talks about AIPAC.jpg (800x766, 258K)

Which is why they move to Western nations for a “better life”. Fuck off Ahmed.

Are you retarded? Is this the acceptable standard here?

What the fuck is censure? This is legal speak.
I'm pretty sure it means FUCKING NOTHING

GO HOME FUCKING MUSLIMS WE ALL HATE YOU

u rn

Attached: 1552761931482.png (646x985, 941K)

Attached: Jews Genocide Russians.jpg (600x450, 89K)

Thanks for proving my point about not having any original thought and resorting to memes, I can only imagine how pleasant to talk to you'll be in person.

KeK

>Nose with time stamp.

Rekt

Attached: Jew media control 2.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

lmao

why bother engaging someone who already made up their mind

Attached: 1552681934095.png (378x415, 128K)

Immigrate to the US. We need help displacing a bunch of commies.

You can still talk shit about burgers. Thats one of the perks

Did it ever occur to you that Australia fought on the wrong side of WWII? The soldiers have to follow the orders, but the real enemy of White people was living on Downing street.

According to your brain, every war is good and the leaders had the public interest in their heart because the soldiers can't possibly have been duped. It's a bitter pill to swallow, I know. But looking back, would the White race be better off today had WWII not even have been fought?

Success is self-evident.
Last I checked niggers and women don't achieve anything on their own.

How's that? You guys didn't join the war because of a philosophical disagreement with Hitler.

The attacks are specifically linked to immigration by the shooter himself.

>can't argue to save their lives and resort to memes
It's not like you're arguing at a Harvard debate team level either. "Look the politician spent taxpayer money to go to a Nazi barbecue!" isn't a compelling reason to endorse limiting views that representatives in a representative democracy are allowed to express. If you're only allowed to elect pre-selected candidates with pre-selected opinions you don't actually have any democratic elements in your political system and are just engaging in the same political theater that every despotic regime does to legitimize their rule.

You're seriously defending Australian politics as being an absolute joke because it's okay to unite against a common enemy, when in this particular case the common enemy in question is a man whose sole contribution to the event was that he understood that a man shot up a bunch of common enemies.
By your own logic, it's perfectly acceptable for us to post memes, infographs and unite against you, because you are doing the exact same thing the Senator did.

Attached: 1552655497857.jpg (1080x1440, 169K)

You are correct in practical terms.

It's just an official way of someone saying "No, I don't like/support this."

Lol

KEK

>Did it ever occur to you that Australia fought on the wrong side of WWII?
Oh the classic "I don't like the way things are now that means the soldiers were on the wrong side"
I dare you to say that to a vet. You people have an incredibly superficial view on ideologies and international politics.

>According to your brain, every war is good and the leaders had the public interest in their heart because the soldiers can't possibly have been duped.
What the fuck are you even saying? Stop moving goalposts and putting words in my mouth, I've been here long enough to know how poltards argue.

> It's a bitter pill to swallow, I know. But looking back, would the White race be better off today had WWII not even have been fought?
The "white race" is a bullshit identity where people can't even universally agree on who or what white is. You're defending an idea of superficial aesthetics, not an actual race. Besides, the whites have started all the major global wars even after world war 2 including funding terrorists and implementing an Orwellian future. Dont bother bringing up the Jews, because if the white race was so intelligent and strong you wouldn't have been Jews toys as you say.

Saverself the embarrassment and reassess your life.

Boomer here, thanks fren

need help lads

Attached: Capture.jpg (546x406, 28K)

I'm pointing out his lack of integrity and disposition to double think hes oblivious to.

I'm not defending Australian politics, I'm mocking it.

it's just virtue signalling

Voted

It means that your Parliament will officially distance itself from that particular speech of that Senator.
Not that it matters. Who gives a fuck how Parliament feels.

>Everyone I know hates Muslims but we get told daily we love them fuckkk
Try speaking to people who are not on Jow Forums and are not retarded. You'll find out that Islam is just another belief system and ground for traditional values. Most Muslims are totally lovely people, just the same as most Catholics are pretty decent (except the kiddy fiddlers). You really need to broaden your horizons a bit and meet people from a wider range of backgrounds.

>I'm pointing out his lack of integrity and disposition to double think hes oblivious to.
None of which is relevant when it comes to the topic of censuring elected representatives for views they've expressed. He can be as big of a turd as humanly possible but it still completely undermines every single principle the system is built on to stop him from voicing the views he believes the people who elected him want him to voice.

Considering he was even kicked out of his own political parties for being too extreme and unreasonable, I think it should be expected what's coming to him.

Fuck off poofter.
Fraser Anning did nothing wrong.

He's right, though.

If Muslims want to live by the sword, then someone will take them up on it.

Attached: 1552713830559.jpg (765x989, 144K)

Fuck off, Ahmed.

Attached: 1551632809627.jpg (647x643, 92K)

If you're a white Christian male that calls out the ills of the precious minorities (who really aren't a minority worldwide), then you'll be labeled extreme.

He used your taxes to fly over to meet yobbos.

No. They aren't, at all. They know why they've been brought into western countries and they are completely complicit with their extremists. You live in a fantasy land.

Attached: 1551635200422.jpg (1024x928, 114K)

Such victim mentality.

If Muslims were 50 percent of our population, they'd force you to convert.

That's literally the crux of it.

In small numbers, they're harmless. They breed like flies, however.

China knows the problem, and they're utterly logical about it. Buddhists know the problem also.

See Tell me what's extreme about it.

>Australian soldiers fought the Nazis in WW 2. That in itself is disrespectful to our soldiers' struggle and sacrifice.

Absolutely guarantee you that the soldiers would have supported the average politics of the time, which was the white Australia policy considering policy like it and opinions supporting it were all over common vernacular at the time.

>Considering he was even kicked out of his own political parties for being too extreme and unreasonable, I think it should be expected what's coming to him.
Political parties are not the arbiters of acceptable thoughts so again, not relevant to the subject at hand. So far all you've really offered up in support of this action are sloppy appeals to authority and emotionally charged rhetoric relating to how he disrespected a "sacrifice" that no one alive today asked anyone to make.

>I think it should be expected what's coming to him.
I'm sure he expects it, but that doesn't make it right or good for the political system. I'd say it makes it entirely the opposite. Political sacred cows just make for fantastic stress points for political society to fracture along. You can even watch it in real time right now in the US with the Omar and AIPAC affair which will have a messy end for everyone involved.

That's rich. LMAO

Attached: image.jpg (1168x1150, 305K)

>sneaks up from behind
>plops an egg on his head
>gets slapped because he's such a pissweak looking faggot Based Fraser didn't even want to punch him
>typical gen Z too busy looking at life through his phone to see the slap coming and dodge/block it
>gets slapped again while Based Fraser yells
>"COME HERE YOU FUCKEN MONGREL"
>gets choked out by based patriots who throw him around like a ragdoll while calling him a cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=9IR9I1dSTAQ

oof

Give Fraser your power lads, we need to ensure he stays in senate and expands his influence

Attached: 14350981.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

They are ensuring there will be more violence down the road.

NO
the LIE that was told to them to get them to sacrifice is disrespectful
do NOT steal those men's honour pretending that the result of that war and the state of the west is what they wanted, they are NOT your ideological counterparts and you have betrayed them and everything they fought for

WHEN there is another Islamic terror attack in Australia, I wonder how people will react to Anning's determination on the issue.

Today he'll break 20k followers on twitter, up from 5000, surpassing the likes of most Australian politicians and the other biggest independents in the country like David Leyonhjelm and Bob Katter.

theyll bend over and spread their ass cheeks. Real men in this country have to polticially crush these people anyway we can.

fuck up faggot, bet you are from Melbourne ya crumb

u mad

Attached: 398.jpg (680x356, 22K)

>Australian soldiers fought the Nazis in WW 2
Obviously fighting so that their descendants would be outnumbered by foreigners.
>I dare you to say that to a vet. You people have an incredibly superficial view on ideologies and international politics.
After you tell them his country should be overrun with foreigners
>people can't even universally agree on who or what white is
>Besides, the whites have started all the major global wars even after world war 2 including funding terrorists and implementing an Orwellian future.
Why do you shitpost like this?