Is there any chance their child will have blonde hair?

Attached: ca.jpg (587x594, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_SJPeace_/status/1093332302497759232
archive.is/ZkZYP
youtube.com/watch?v=5ea8CQUmaAQ
inverse.com/article/32991-dad-mom-genes-dominance-inheritance
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/do-you-share-more-genes-your-mother-or-your-father/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>oh no its retarded.exe

is there any chance their child won't be a negroidic mutt

I hope not. That will be even worse.

2%, but only if she has recent white admixture

look at the wife of that prince dude in britain tho, her mom was nigger as fuck, while her dad was white. shes almost white still

No she wasn’t, her mother look like a regular 20% white African American.

Pic related. Most likely brown skin and frizzy/afro hair

Attached: 1.jpg (498x750, 64K)

absolutely fucking disgusting

Still brown hair and eyes, and plus her mom looks about as white mixed as Candace Owen is. It's very long odds for Candace Owen's mutt to be blonde or blue eyed, just barely possible. You see coal nigs with blue eyes pretty often though in America, relatively speaking

In a generation or two, sure

Why do you care?

No nigger genes are really strong all mutts here look like lighter skin nigs

shutupnigger

maybe not blonde but this interracial couple had kids that look white, probably because the dad's only like a half negro but the kids are still cute
twitter.com/_SJPeace_/status/1093332302497759232

theyre actually fucking white, wtf

There is zero chance it will not have psychological/psychiatric issues.

Or this

Attached: 160955581857.jpg (640x426, 62K)

desu he can do better but I bet she sucks a mean white dick

kinda jealous now

This is fucking hilarious!

So you know about 23andme, right? There's a service called Gedmatch where you can upload your raw DNA data provided by 23andme and it then converts this into percentiles of population clusters your DNA is most similar to.

So a bunch of academics did a DNA test on monkeys and the monkey DNA was run through the same algorithm used on actual human DNA - The result? The monkey DNA had the greatest similarity to apefreakan human populations by far.

Of course the liberal academics tried to SHUT IT DOWN and bury it but the word got out pretty quick on this kek, make sure to spread the word far and wide

archive.is/ZkZYP

Attached: 1510520946007.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

no but theres a good chance he yells take it nigger while banging her

lemme derail this thread for a good reason. what did the mosk invader mean by this :
"Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?
Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes. "
-taken from the killer manifest.

No. They will be lucky if the kid is born with white skin

IDK BUT I'M SURE IT WILL HAVE HER NIGGER NOSE

kek not a fucking chance unless they dyed it's hair

no

I thought she was a lesbian. So all this Black Republican bullshit is because she has continental fever? FUCKING RACIST!

lmao she's even dressed up as a bedwench. What a worthless coon.,

What about those chocolate sistahs my boy Matty B. made famous?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ea8CQUmaAQ

Even if it does, the black hair texture will just make it look like a packet of cheetos got dumped on its head

Her mother is lighter black. Obozos father was nigger as fuck as was Bob Marleys mother. I believe that boys get slightly more from their mother because the Y chromosome is smaller or something.
>White mother/Nig father = more white
>Nigger mother/Wigger father = more nigger

Attached: F75A4D22-BAAE-4444-BB78-F10C9E003CB9.jpg (780x438, 52K)

Das rite

If she cheats, yes

very small chance, but it wouldn't be white people hair. Kid is going to be an ugly mutt, as is the course for mongrel kids.

They're going to be citizens of the same country, and because they don't look like any of the founders or important historical figures, resemble the former slave population, and have lower IQ's, they are therefore more susceptible to Marxist propaganda, which whites cannot effectively combat because we are white and our opinions hold no sway within brown ethnic groups.
Stupid question and you know that. Everybody knows what's going on and you just continue to deny it because you've been brainwashed that it makes you a good person.

Attached: 1536159001364.png (445x493, 270K)

Pic has White father, black mother.

Attached: Flora-Coquerel-Miss-France-2014-finale-01.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Much more likely would be the emergence of light-colored eyes

He's just trolling.

they will never have any children , she is too thirsty for fame to be raising any goblins

is this supposed to prove something

They look majority white, not a very even split. To reiterate to the OP, as long as both sides of the family have at least partial European ancestry, or even two brown eyed white people with a blue eyed grandparent, there is a chance of their offspring having recessive features like blue eyes or blonde hair. This is normally known as a throwback, when a child inherits a certain prominent feature from a distant ancestors. For some reason the majority of pol users are morans who know dick about genetics, but the reality is that the genes which control pigmentation are not a simple dominant recessive on /off switch, there's several genes which work in combination with environs /epigenetics which result in some children exhibiting features not outwardly present in their parents, such as the numerous cases of people who were born with brown eyes which later turned blue during puberty

Your hair is mostly determined by your mother’s father. So whoever her dad is, which is probably black, meaning their kids will have black hair.
This also applies to hairlines. If your mother’s father is bald, then you will be too

OK stormnigger, you love posting shit, but never say what it really proves. You don't even understand what those figures and graphs really mean and are not one of the academics, so the only thing believable are the academics' conclusions–not your ad-hoc, bias confirmations. You always do this shit tactic, every single time.

Attached: BN-DT648_nyital_P_20140720085718.jpg (749x499, 113K)

>lemme derail the topic
My dear Wilson Fernandes, in your jungle cuntry you see a lot of mixed marriages. You know they produce lots of blond, blue-eyed children. Instead of derailing the topic, y u not answer the question? Put down that sopa and DO IT FAGGOT MACACO

No.

Attached: FutureRoyalPrincess.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

something like one in 10k

I dont really care burgers, i just want them to be happy and have nice children that will live long and never be shot by a mass murder in their school.

Her mom is very dark. The genes for skin colour is a bit of a dice roll in mixed kids.

Back in school there half black girl in my class with straight light brown hair.
Her mother was african, but she looked nothing like american niggers, she looked more like indian.

Correct. Also mitochondrial dna is pure white because it always comes from the mother only.

I thought male genes were dominant.

Attached: cope2.jpg (700x400, 60K)

are you retarded? that's not how genes work.

Dominate genes will win out. Iraq was full of Black Africans a few generations back. It was the hub of the East African slave trade in sub-Saharan African slaves. Now there are only genetic throwbacks, pic related.

Attached: Saddam Throwback.jpg (496x738, 120K)

Hair from mother seems legit

Attached: cope.png (500x505, 442K)

That's because "black" or subsaharan African is NOT a race but the most genetically diverse of all human groupings. (African = many different races, vastly more different from each other than any races outside of Africa can possibly stella banderasbe, to put it in the racist language brainlets use)

Not retarded, uneducated.
Ok so debunk this:
inverse.com/article/32991-dad-mom-genes-dominance-inheritance

It's better to have black straight hair than blonde pubes and kids involved in b/w marriages always seem to have pube hair which fucking sucks.

Inheriting light skin and African features is called "high yeller" and turns painfully grotesque when the kids grow up. With better luck, they inherit White features and dusky skin. Either way - it's a curse.

>debunk this
That's not how logic works. The burden of proof is on you. Posting a link isn't enough: you need to explain why it supports your contentions. You didn't even make clear what those are.

small chance but best case scenario is it still comes out looking like pic related. Quadroons are always the ugliest for some reason.

Attached: images.jpg (240x210, 9K)

I dont. I said I'm uneducated.
Where am I supposed to find why the man does not contribute more attributes?
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/do-you-share-more-genes-your-mother-or-your-father/
Here it says more from mother but dominant ones from dad again.

Attached: C9t79XhUMAAe3ML.jpg (900x1200, 175K)

Attached: c4caa3fbd092f2c3c76fb4d9632ae604.jpg (634x852, 83K)

wtf is this even mean ?
he look proud to be a cock craving race traitor wtf ?

Why didn't he just buy a monkey?

she is cute as fuck jesus christ

Attached: 5796bdf06003433d439b6adac6f82699.jpg (798x1273, 122K)

Why do nigger women love white cock so much? Like what is about white cock that makes their monkey pussy water?

Attached: 1549117115560.jpg (720x815, 129K)

Secure families. Loving husband