Segregate whitey

I have a feeling we can actually trick the left into supporting this

Attached: 0C8179F5-27A6-44E3-AA29-A0A487A5549C.jpg (720x659, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's the only logical thing to do

They literally want us dead. Whenever white people try to peel off and make their own society the Feds go ballistic. They even have to send third world hordes to every innocuous corner of the country

Please do. I want as far as way as non-whites as possible :)

Seriously though I would be fine of we put every white person in Australia. The "Minorities" can have everywhere else, including America.

We will rebuild. But they have to agree that setting foot on or interfering with Australia is a death sentence.

Attached: 352C32C700000578-0-image-a-4_1465712504895.jpg (636x358, 43K)

Is it just because we are such a large portion of the governments’ revenue base, that they can’t continue functioning without us?

browns can safety be extracted from white hell hole nations and gently relocated to safer more welcoming nations in Africa and the middle east

You are projecting logical consistency (something you value) onto the Left. This is what conservatives do. Unfortunately, the Left couldn't care less about consistency in beliefs - they just hate white people.

Is it because white people dont need redistributive systems to survive?

Could you imagine the vitriolic outrage if some Ethnostate got created? Maybe they carve out a northern chunk of Canada and make that it. Imagine whites started a country from nothing again, being decried as evil Genocidal racists as they mind their own business and keep to themselves. Then in 50 years when it's a 1st world country, you'll have the exact same people demanding to be let into the evil White lands where they kill brown people for fun

Whites are the only ones who are a net profit for the country, the rest are money sinks.

I would hate to have to start from scratch in a arctic wasteland though. Plus, I feel like no one would come out there. I’d rather just buy a bunch of land in the middle of Montana or New Hampshire, where everyone is white already, create a whites-only “commune” there, and no one would suspect a thing.

Australia is a shitty desert. The white man deserves Europe and North America.

Why would you give up all the arable land in the world for a few emu?

We need to kill all the occupiers there though. No Jews, no self-debasing whites, and all brownies and niggers

holy shit i bet this would work

I've been saying Jow Forums needs to pool money together and buy a private island.

Attached: hglklh.png (1913x919, 2.77M)

Well it did work for the yugo countries.

N-no! Anything but that! Please!

If I someday bought enough land for a white settlement, how would I make it believable that I wanted /Pol people to come and live there, free of charge?

I’m pretty cheap and am in a good trade, and I invest in agricultural lands, so I honestly don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibilities for me

>No funding for you goyim

Attached: defunding.jpg (689x1024, 90K)

Yes

Attached: 1538222424474m.jpg (1024x767, 85K)

Attached: 1550239948245.jpg (696x960, 52K)

Attached: 1547746281453.jpg (599x454, 38K)

All of pol living on an island together sounds like the worst fucking idea ever, let’s do it!

Attached: 1538146414304m.jpg (1024x906, 173K)

Can we please meme this into reality.

Considering half of us are hapas, it’d be pretty funny

Should we set up a Twitter dedicated to segregating white people for the safety of POC?

this is actually a brilliant meme

yeah

>Non whites hate us with a passion
>Yet want to flock to our countries and live amongst us
>White people are obviously the problem.

Alright, stay tuned. I’ll provide the account name and login info, so /Pol can go to work

>BOSCH

This actually. Tell them it’s a prison for whites and let them slowly kill themselves off everywhere else.

At least in Australia we will have a near endless supply of uranium so even if they manage to pollute the atmosphere we can power underground cities.

>He wants to live in 90% deserted island where it rains spiders

Attached: mlkfacepalm.jpg (494x640, 97K)

#SegregateWhites

>implying ((they)) want segregation
Silly Bosch :)

Fuck off, we've already pushed past the limits of sustainable population growth here already, and the government seems quite happy to import hundreds of thousands of migrants every year just to make the situation even worse.

There's a lot of land here, sure, but most of it is desert or dry scrubland with next to no sustainable farming options. If you want to try and settle it, be my guest, but the moment another drought sweeps through you're all fucked.

Special note for poster:
>Spiders can fly all around the world.
They do it all the time. This is fully documented fact with video and other proof. Go sleep without a roof again. Enjoy.

Ship the whitey back to europe.
America is native soil.

>America is native soil.
But where will they get their firewater?

Whitey is native to Americas, idiot.

>A 23-year-old man has been charged after allegedly driving his icar into the gates of the Baitul Masroor Mosque located south of Brisbane
ITT retards who don't understand that western riches are expropriated from everywhere in the world, all the time.

If you think globalism is a con to keep whites down, you're so wrong it's tragic. You don't consume half the world's resources in seclusion, you do it with weak barriers to trade and mechanisms for volatilizing and transporting capital wealth.

you should all be put in camps

I question your image.

I've been in plenty of Jow Forums discords/skypes/whatever groups. They all end up terribly.

Nonsense. America is rightful Solutrean clay. Any European has more claim to this land than the redskins. Stolen land? No. No... We took it back.

Alright, anyone interested in pushing this on Twitter, here’s the login information for the proxy account:

[email protected]
Password: Bullfrog1!

It’s established, and I’m just going about giving it a progressive feel

Anyone wants to message me about this after the board expires, send me their discord server

Attached: 324DD33D-919C-4ED5-9845-33872036DE83.png (750x1334, 202K)

The only thing standing in Australia’s way is the greens and antinuclear lobbies. If we went nuclear electricity would be next to free it would be so cheap. We would have such an abundance of power we could easily have desalination plants running and purifying ocean water to a surplus.

We even have an ideal location for a nuclear plant at port Augusta, it is right near the largest uranium deposits in the world, it was the sight of an old coal plant so it has rail and power infrastructure in place, it is away from any major civilian areas, it has access to water. It’s insane we don’t have a nuclear plant there.

Native to Americans, not native to Native Americans. They lost.

When you start in Australia playing Risk, you lose. When you start in North America, you win.

Attached: 1490018481004.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>Yoo oh press us
>that why our country is shit
>give us your country

>I reject any data that doesn't fit my indoctrination

Attached: 1527391970930.png (1607x1964, 1.15M)

Risk map puts Australia right next to papua which is retarded. Also I never lose at risk ever.
What happens if you start as New Zealand?

MLK's dream was shattered by identity politics.

Attached: 96026feca896dde78f16fc0bbd870702.jpg (640x640, 40K)

>You don't consume half the world's resources in seclusion
The high IQ play is just to consume less.

Bro just dig a canal to lake Eyre

Please God make this happen, we'll take work, wealth, and education with us. We'll set friendly terms with asians only.

Love to see how quickly that works out.

Fuck off we're full

Nuclear power would be ideal, although thorium reactors would be better than a uranium one just to keep the lefties quiet, plus they're theoretically a lot cheaper to make and run.

On the other hand, with a uranium reactor we could arm up with nuclear weapons, but that'll never happen.

This sure isn't Jow Forums's worst idea yet.

>Reverse psychology.
Won't work.

easier and cheaper to just feed you opiates and HRT until the problem fixes itself.

>Segregated in native american land

Attached: AXR8PnS.png (192x154, 56K)

>HRT
Just like the ones you take?
Gtfo discord tranny

We are native Americans

it is a human right to have access to white people

Attached: 23161444_137440957012925_2187564557684178944_n.jpg (737x921, 75K)

see? whites are quick-tempered, slow-thinking, and need to be put down for everyone's safety.

I am. are you goblin?

What is with this stupid meme? When did "question" mean "I reject this data"? I keep seeing shit like this. Fuck you, cia nigger. It's good to question, it's not good to just deny the information.
Also it has a god damn source you big winged faggot, go fling yourself into quicksand.

really depends with Australia if you play it right, can use Asia for easy cards and as a buffer to wait for good cash ins, I've won doing this a few times, but you're bang on by winning with North America, my usual go to

Im gonna rip and tear all you trannies one day

We have so much space, every state could have multiple nuclear power plants fueling manufacturing with cheep power and running desal plants to flood the Middle of Australia until we change the climate enough to have more arable land.

>Im gonna rip and tear all you trannies one day
that settles it. Christianity is a violent and hateful ideology which has no place in the developed world.

all the cheap stuff is frozen shits near canada

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/

Attached: 2D37B9BA-015E-4E9D-82DA-A505703EEAAF.jpg (1024x797, 185K)

>implying im a christian

Let's get that go fund me a going

it is

>this guy walks next to you and your gf
>Gf grabs his hand
>"how are you chad?'
>he fucks her calm in the bathroom
>yourface.jpg

Attached: bbbbbbb.jpg (100x125, 2K)

Containment state for whites when?

Attached: 82487v26v2.jpg (471x354, 92K)

idk. you're white, violent, and you talk like a retard.
what am i supposed to be, an expert on snownigger cults?

You're white too
You're just a white shitposter
If not pic of your hand with a timestamp

Lets do it. Land in the Nunavutian islands is cheap right?

Yeah no, youre gonna have to leave the entirety of the Americas, sorry. Have fun in Europe though

>being asked to prove i'm *not* white on Jow Forums
this is new.
too lazy though. just have to take my word for it.

Ok whitey

New England and Cascadia are obvious choices.

You know what could've prevented the need for this? Have the government encourage people to have large families. After World World II there are a baby boom, basically because the government said, "Hey the world is awesome! Have lots of kids!" and that's what people did.

Instead, these days, ask most white people and they will tell you the world sucks, everything is going to end in 10 years, why bother, kids are too expensive and not worth it, etc etc.

Instead of just being honest and said there was a problem, they silently tried to fix it with mass migration.

All they had to do 10 or 20 years ago was encourage everybody that the world is a great place and to keep having large families.

as soon as it was established the military weapons we left behind would be used to annihilate us.

>Ok whitey
i've apparently made you think "white" is an insult now?? :D
if i were a jew i'd be getting some shekels for this

Whatever steve

Sign me up today! Load those 737s with all shitskins except for select based few!
MAGA!!!!

Attached: 9A4A08D5-3D48-497D-B41B-037CDCF51F8C.jpg (1024x526, 75K)

There are no white people. Stay outside of Europe, Amerilard.

conservative white people are literally so insecure that they can't fucking handle being around brown people without losing their fucking minds. Everyone else is fine and they're over here developing a persecution complex because people don't look and act exactly like they do. Definition of pitiful

Lol