NEW ZEALAND? MORE LIKE NEW CHINA

Attached: 1536174711761.png (640x640, 398K)

Shithole country.

/thread

Chinese are honarary aryans though.

could be worst mate, the most common surname in my country is mohamed

Attached: 1552563808958.jpg (204x249, 10K)

Imagine.... All the sideways giraffe pussy a white man could ever want.

Asians are honorary aryans. I give them a pass.

Should we start moving to new zealand instead of actual asian countries? Have we had it wrong the whole time?

New Zealand is basically in Asia, just like Australia. Whitoids just occupy it, but it's temporary.

It’s no wonder their government is trying to take away guns and cause/censor false flags

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

Diversity is our strength

powerful

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: eNUE7U03) 03/17/19(Sun)02:23:17 No.206635858▶
>File: 1552563808958.jpg (10 KB, 204x249)
>could be worst mate, the most common surname in my country is mohamed
true

There’s literally not a single European name there retard, I can’t believe you cucks don’t see the issue in this. The Chinese are like locusts, their cancer is not their individual qualities, but their sheer numbers. Once your city is taken over by the Chinese I’m sure your opinion on them being “honorary aryans” would change.

Those surnames will turn white when the women marry white men and the men die off as virgins.

Fuck off racist

im a san Franciscan I know how chinamen takeover

do you suck their cock for lower rent?

Attached: BDB7B0B3-5EA6-49AF-A083-9EB086E12F9D.jpg (500x650, 83K)

Smith is staring you right in the face, mr aussie.

It have been decided that all western countries shall be multicultural and now when that is the case... Australia and New Zeeland really lucked out on geography... Their countries will be majority east Asian.. The rest of us will be majority African/Muslim.

I'd rather live in a 40% white 60% East Asian country than a 70% white 30% black/muslim country if i'm being honest. Congratulations Oceania.

Attached: 1508416538140.jpg (2500x1482, 1.24M)

The only thing I have against gooks is that they are terrible drivers.