Muh Muslim takeover

>muh Muslim takeover
Why do right wingers all facts in their pursuit of being retarded?

Attached: 2019-03-17_02h21_38.png (637x704, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
youtube.com/watch?v=dBaTVwIJH-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who said 1% is an acceptable number?

Kill yourself idiot

>Muslims commit so much terror and rape that people overestimate their presence by several times
Really helping your case Hans

Get lost heeb

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: Reported.png (1566x398, 238K)

The guesses are too high because Muslim minorities are very visible and very intrusive to the western way of life.
I don't think Buddhists would be overestimated like that.

The rats infest the cities not the country side. "How many muslims in your city" would have been a better question.

Now take a look at the birth rates

No the reason is Westerners think every non-white is somehow Muslim (for instance blacks in France) when most are Christian. Americans probably think every Hispanic they see is Muslim but they are catholic. Pic related, a refugee boat fulla West Africans who are predominantly Christian. The trouble is that when Blacks or hispanics exhibit criminal behavior, their Christian religion is not a part of the equation for those who wana push a "Christian vs Muslim" narrative.

Attached: 541351534.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

I did, Muslims in Europe breed at normal rates. Non-Muslim breed at abnormaly low rates. That is nobody's fault but their own (maybe you could blame feminism and capitalism for it)

Attached: 1511565258118.jpg (560x655, 92K)

KYS fagboy. ONE is too many.

What even is your point? If you think every problem in the world is caused by Jews and non-whites there is something seriously wrong with you

>1% is too many
That's a far cry from "REEE they've overrun us, they're invading us, they're outbreeding us". Have you ever stopped and wondered why you have to lie and rely on misinforming people to further your ideology?

>1 in 20 people in Germany are already muslim
>Muslim birth rates are comparable to rats
>German birth rates are comparable to panda bears

>Muslim takeover is a myth

KYS you dumb leftist.

>Muslim birth rates are comparable to rats
>German birth rates are comparable to panda bears
That's completely false, retard. I proved this here:

>REEEEEE its the sandniggers fault we're not having children!

Attached: 1551640303098.jpg (1006x1024, 90K)

The problem is it used to be lower. This is an idiotic argument that says we are only allowed to be upset about a take over after it happened

Get lost

The point is that it went from like 0.01% to 1% which is a 10000 times increase

Why is it always a white cuck

Fpbp

>West Africans who are predominantly Christian
Doubt it. They're literally coached by NGOs to claim they are for easier entry.

Lmao. Christian the little faggot blocked me in 10 minutes after he got exposed for being a fucking liar.

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-03.png (401x523, 66K)

>have a bunch of bullets flying towards your skull
>"How many bullets do you think you have inside your skull right now?"
>"Uh.. I mean whatever dude I think we should take cover I can see the bullets flying at me"
>"The answer is ZERO you bigot! Why are you a bulletophobe?"

Fuck you, one is too many
youtube.com/watch?v=dBaTVwIJH-E

fpbp

Attached: lehitlerface.png (160x208, 45K)

Holy fucking shit!!! 8% of France is Muslim??? It was 2% 30 years ago!! Those motherfuckers are breeding like bacteria on shit!

Wrong, Ahmed. We are not stupid enough to think all non-whites are muslim, although most are in Europe, and those who aren't muslim are usually from places where western values are not appreciated at all. Some people of course might think muslims are much more than they actually are because they have enough power as a community to be exempt from any criticism towards their barbaric religion and their actions which are in accordance to their religion. For example, see pic related. Also, West Africa is 70% muslim. Finally, a criminal's religious beliefs are only relevant if his criminal behaviour is in accordance to these beliefs. You judge a religion by its teachings and not by the actions of people claiming to follow that religion.

Attached: 1552055611738.jpg (927x960, 194K)

West Africa is 70% muslim.

>Wtf are age/sex demographics?
Literally this post