Terrant

>get shot, lying in the gutter
>“Help me! Help meeee!”
>gets bullet to the brain
>gets fucking ran over
>get joked about by angry white guys on the internet
>top kek ;-)

Thoughts on this? is it ever ok to kill unarmed civilians?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 9.19.28 PM.png (458x405, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
getyarn.io/yarn-clip/bd072acc-6be9-4897-aa1f-6e415bf04440
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she was armed with islam

They're invading colonizers, not cilivilans. There continued existence in white nations is an act of aggression.

i dont think that counts

one's existence cannot itself be an act of aggression

It's demographic replacement. It's a threat to any living thing that follows evolutionary imperative.

>wake up in the middle of the night
>nigger existing in my kitchen
>existence itself is not an act of aggression

This was the most disturbing part of the video, was she really a mudslime?

Holy shit, the level of stupidity in this post. Are you sure you're not a nigger yourself?

Muhammidans aren't human

what is this, a crossover episode?

i hope niggers never exist in my kitchen

I mean they are but OK retard

thats interesting, so many of you guys see theri existance in western nations as an inherent threat, which I can totally understand. however i elive even though these were sand niggers they are still people, people with families.

There’s entire wings of academia on the European male that would argue that you’re wrong. If our existence can be weaponized so can anyone else’s.

Wouldn't mind seeing some racial cleansing of some unarmed niggers.

but does that justify the mass murder of 50 unarmed people? even if therre mudsimes? I dont think so

Attached: 1521798050020.png (259x277, 23K)

wouldnt be saying that if you were one of the fifty

Fpbp

oof

Attached: images-2.jpg (225x225, 3K)

She was a shitskin either way, and she definitely didn’t sound Australian.

>is it ever ok to kill unarmed civilians?
yes, depending on the context it can be okay.

such as what context? and no ethnic cleasning isnt an accptable example

she was still human

Sweet confirmation. Remember the firebombings? GOAT!

Attached: 1543188442075.jpg (680x680, 32K)

>is it ever ok to kill unarmed civilians?

obviously yes,why would it not be allowed to kill invaders when they don't have guns ?

>such as what context?
>and no the correct answer is not an accptable example

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: warface.png (646x985, 837K)

>human
Such a ridiculous concept. A bunch of meat machines that are pre programmed to react to stimuli kvetch about their own importance to other units as a way to avoid hostile deactivation from other errant units.

if you suport ethnic cleansing then i dont think we will find common ground...

that's why he gave her some bullets, to fight back fairly

lmao damn

>if you suport ethnic cleansing then i dont think we will find common ground...
i'm ok with that. it doesn't matter if you support it or not, the mass movement of people is always accompanied by violence and war. This time won't be an exception.

We are all soldiers in this century, and clearly her ovaries was an semi-automatic.
This is why I see Israeli bombings of hospitals as pre-emptive self-defence and thus justified

thats defienetly an interesting philosophy

unarmed civilian implies that this thing was human, muslim can never be human. And even if you count them among humans, then shooting them on sight regardless if armed or unarmed is the moral duty of each civilised person. Children should be the prime target, then woman and lastly males.

No, it’s not. It’s also very fucking hard to start a civil war without committing an act of terror.

FPBP

Attached: 1552694519409.jpg (980x742, 133K)

Hey Rabbi watcha postin

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: Genie Energy.jpg (497x481, 93K)

Ask them

Attached: 1552781288091.jpg (1024x726, 166K)

nah you gotta bait the government into terrorizing the populace if you want to win. Walk the tightrope to the end goal.

You forgot your proxy and memeflag, heeb

Attached: 6757457.jpg (600x655, 38K)

invaders are not civilians.

damn aight good point

Stop thinking any of this was ok...
It’s counterproductive

Eric Striker says you’Re all idiots

she got 0wn3d for being a muslim scrub

But eventually somebody’s going to have to stand up and fire that first shot, else the government will just terrorize the populace in perpetuity.

Fucked up.

Why not?

This just makes anyone who gets on this Chan look bad...

>the government will just terrorize the populace in perpetuity.
They aren't doing that directly yet though. You've gotta bait them into naked brutality and then spread that to everyone. That's when they rise.

he did her a favor, she was probably going to be paralyzed for life.

because everyone hasth e right to exist, as all rights flow from that first right. thats why im pro-life

he paralyzed her in the first place

>This just makes anyone who gets on this Chan look bad...
Oh no, Jow Forums's reputation will be tarnished? It was such a respected community before, this changes everything.

well, they are an evil religion of hatred and invade our countries, so in this case it's okay.

>because everyone hasth e right to exist
Not anywhere one chooses. The time for muslims to leave western countries is now.

>Thoughts on this? is it ever ok to kill unarmed civilians?
It was ok to kill Ebba Akerlund. At least judging by the reaction of every mainstream institution in the West and by extension the general public.

So I'll go ahead and care as much as kikes and other elites cared about her.

Or the 1400 victims of Rotherham.
Or the victims of Paris (Bataclan and Charlie Hebdo).
Or the victims of Manchester.
Or the victims of Cologne.
Or the victims of Rochdale.
Or the victims of Telford.
Or the victims of Brussels
Or the victims of Westminster Bridge
Or the victims of any good white community destroyed and abused by these fucking savages with the full support of the state

Attached: 1495519983815.png (1024x2555, 1.48M)

i agree but murder isnt the solution user

hm fuck i think i'm being radicalized

the solution was for western governments to have never allowed the invasion to take place at all. Now that it has, the solution is for the government to repatriate all of the invaders back to their own countries. This isn't on the table.
Because our governments have shown no signs of acting in the interest of the nation then what recourse is left other than physical retaliation?

Look at this fucking brainlet.

Its all mathematical. All you have to do is present the correct stimuli to the most units and watch as they react in the preprogrammed fashion.
Doesn't matter what you want really, it always works. Wanna overthrow the government of bumfuckistan? Make the units there believe their government will deactivate them and watch the self preservation protocols kick in. The threat doesn't even need to be real.

I guess I understand your sentiment, but I just can't justify the killing of these (seemingly) innocent (people).

>people with families
Anyone who thinks they deserve to comment needs to read the manifesto. He answers it there; as if the answer weren't already obvious. As if Breivik didn't already answer this question.

oh suck my cock you neckbearded cunt

Civilian and combatant are useless distinctions with regards to asymmetrical warfare.

Dont forget the illegal immigrant who vandalized her grave 30 times or more

Hes been ordered deported over a year ago and has been caught doing it, but Swedish Police refuse to touch him

good fucking luck convincing people that half the US population needs to be deported.

half of the US isnt muslim

at this point it seems clear that the US is finished as a unified polity. It's not going to be ethnically cleansed through either killing, sterilization, or deportion. It should be split up along ethnic and regional lines.

fpbp

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/bd072acc-6be9-4897-aa1f-6e415bf04440

muslims aren't the only problem, they aren't even our greatest problem, that would be the border hoppers.

>one's existence cannot itself be an act of aggression
Thank God people don't exist in a vacuum.

what does that mean?

>imagine being this stupid
The problem is the people that let them in.
As long as they're in power there's 7 billion mooks just waiting to get in so killing the ones that made it already is pointless.

FPBP

The reason the manifesto is so heavily censored is because if people learned about this they would gear up for their own mosque attack.

Attached: 1552674316857.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

I haven't seen the video. Does any of you have a link please?

>be dumb brainwashed muslimah
>replaced by goats, only exist as a dishwasher
>die like a dog
>get raped by muhammad and friends in hell because muslim women can't go to heavn
OH NO NO NO