Do not apologize. Do not despair

You could die tomorrow stabbed by a random sandnigger rat and no one would care. This happened to a friend of mine, recently. The rats were laughing at him afterwards, and the one that got jailed couldn't care less as the prisons are filled with his brothers anyway.
He is now gone. He had no children, he left nothing behind him. Such cases happen everyday. Focusing only the big terror attacks can make you forget this reality.

These people are not only invaders. They are parasitic filth. An invader can sometimes bring good to a country. When Europeans met the Japanese, they gave them the technology which allowed them to prosper without getting replaced.

They gave us nothing but pain and troubles. And we're getting replaced by this trash.

Do not ever cuck.

Of course you have to play smart, of course it's good if you can live a normal life, settle down and have children, gain money, access to influential positions and all that.

But do not blame radicals. Do not forget that they are Whites who have to wake up every morning in a 95% non-White district in which they have been completely abandoned by their (((authorities))).

This is not normal. There should be absolutely zero of these fucking people in our countries. Perhaps a few hundreds of thousands in the biggest city, but they should never be citizens whatsoever.

It is very important to at least keep this spirit. If you step back, you lose ground. If you show weakness, they'll exploit it immediately to push their own agenda and infiltrate. This is how conservatives have failed to conserve anything and systematically adapted their agenda to their enemy's ideas without resistance. If you refuse to concede anything, and if you counter-attack, you break their fictional magical power that they hold on you, and you show to others that it is indeed possible to not endure silently, because we do not want to die pitifully.

Attached: 549f901ebad711b8360f30b17deab9a4d9ae1dd47f81cd4749551c2d46d08e46.jpg (500x619, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/smbklt.docx
democratieparticipative.host/briser-le-pouvoir-magique-de-lennemi-etre-raciste-ou-mourir-il-faut-choisir/
democratieparticipative.host/letat-la-guerre-raciale-et-nous-analyse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When I read his manifesto, I truly felt his words, as a French. Read it, too. He got radicalized by visiting my shithole of a country, the place where I'm stuck in.
Link: my.mixtape.moe/smbklt.docx

France is the epitome of degeneracy. Jews control a ridiculous amount of things, can sue Whites for hate speech online, spread their venom through the media; the masses are deeply antiracist, this is the land where civic nationalism was born and our "far-right" perfectly represents this cancerous autism, this ridiculous idea that you can assimilate a nigger, which is nonsensical, a straight oxymoron.

Brenton Tarrant suddenly showed us that we are alive. Indeed, the status quo leads to our death, unless something big, that we've been waiting for decades, happens. Most people will live their lives normally until they are forced otherwise, because that is just how the system works.

A little more than a hundred years ago, people younger than us died massively on the front lines, for a dysgenic brother war that seems truly outdated nowadays. This was a tragedy. But they show us the chance that we have of being here, still, despite the situation. Do not despair, do not go full nihilism, do everything you can while you can.

You are meant to be an accelerator, in any way possible. Do what you judge useful to do for the sake of our people.

We are not sorry for wanting to stay alive.

Attached: 32f5da29fbdecff258e1c51ec9be448b780ae42ad826b056cd89042e22b93230.png (435x463, 195K)

So was it muslims that forced their way into your country, or was it your countrymen who invited them and rolled out the red carpet? Who is the most important enemy? Who would that enemy prefer your to waste your time hating?

I hope you get your skull smashed in you white nationalist terrorist vermin.

Fuck off. It is the Jews who are the oligarchs in Europe, not "your countrymen".

Men will wake up. Men will fight for their legacy.
The degenerates and the traitors will hang, and may we never let things get to this point ever again.

Do it yourself, pussy.

Attached: 2345432.jpg (800x1249, 122K)

I, on the other hand, will be happy to sponsor you a free helicopter ride, friend.

Gommies gonna get removed next :-D

Bump

Yeah, France is that bad
At least we can chimp out on Saturdays

Must-read for all French people:
democratieparticipative.host/briser-le-pouvoir-magique-de-lennemi-etre-raciste-ou-mourir-il-faut-choisir/
democratieparticipative.host/letat-la-guerre-raciale-et-nous-analyse/

DP a fait de l'excellent travail sur ces textes oui

Cheers for the link.

Yw

yo man you're on a rampage.
first time I've seen an isle of man flag and I've spotted you on several threads btfoing lefties
keep it up, I'm proud of you

Attached: 1542767502088.gif (600x338, 1012K)

>You could die tomorrow stabbed by a random sandnigger rat
Not a chance, unlike you western retards I'm actually safe in my homeland

godspeed user

memeflag
kys yourself

Attached: 1548685124590.png (598x355, 168K)

Poland's cool. I like watching KSW.

S-stop bragging about your lack of sandniggers!

Attached: pepe-cry-suit.jpg (234x215, 8K)

Holy shit

Attached: facebook.jpg (584x95, 12K)

Le travail de Dieu

it was 6 million and dont forget it

Never think that this can last forever without effort. Never rest, and think of the brothers in pain.

The fire rises OP. Worry not.

Attached: 54524776_1217409068412014_9089102588858597376_n.png (1064x720, 797K)

thanks lad, doing what I can

Attached: 1552732630663.jpg (980x742, 133K)

Europe is a fucking joke. There's over 50% sandniggers in my city and all they do is spit on us, they have no respect for anything except their own culture. And yet we are the racists, the ones that have to deal with this day after day until we've had enough.

Attached: 43b24197342d48d07af38d5c5de523ab3617a1a295b8d80dd3b37bb52441bfbe.png (645x360, 368K)

Gas yourself, faggot.

Attached: fuck you.gif (500x200, 12K)

Getting the hellicopter perkele ...
Hop in communist scum.

lol whites will say that when they take over china too LMAOOOO

Attached: 12.jpg (474x316, 50K)

Attached: german_got_it.jpg (749x545, 125K)

anyone have his manifesto, I wanna read it!

not today, FBI

>Memeflaggot calls flag FBI
Ironic

it's literally in the post

k, thnx also what fucking flag is that?

Attached: 1024px-Europe-Isle_of_Man.svg.png (1024x861, 262K)

need to add linken park song , and it perfect

jesus, your'e a small feller aren't ya?

Your turn will come.

Attached: odin_by_phuthieu1989-d85nkth.jpg (1600x2553, 921K)

Ceci

based leaf
Tarrant-the-one-man-death-warrant is based too
His manifesto is fun too, msm tards are falling for it like he imagined

does anyone have the picture with the mass shooters scores, updated with tarrant or the old one, any would do?

You know its amazing, I live in upper north shore Sydney and my parents refuse to believe anything bad of foreigners. The Chinese aren't outwardly bad, but they are a pure example of a minority gathering in an enclave and taking partial power within a host city. In Chatswood, the area I live near, stores are in Chinese. It isn't China town, its just a place that they gather. They have their own poeple running the place, voted in because they outnumber the actual Australians. They recently agreed to build a skyscraper over a FUCKING memorial garden. They have no respect or any will to assimilate because they are allowed to exist, but if you point this out people ignore it. When you compare the Chinese, who are on the upper end of immigrants assimilating, to other enclaves like the Muzzies down in punchbowl you get called a racist. They are just in complete denial of human nature. its fucking insane, and eventually more people are gonna crack. There are so many brits and Chinese around where I live it is actually a shock to hear an Australian accent. In our biggest city it is a shock to see an Australian. These people are running the show. Its fucked beyond belief.