You can land yourself 10 years on prison for being in possession of a video in new Zealand

>you can land yourself 10 years on prison for being in possession of a video in new Zealand
imagine your country being this cucked

a.uguu.se/5WA5S05TAw4v.mp4

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-212838.jpg (1063x600, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d.tube/#!/v/phusionphil/3kat85le
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can I be arrested if I'm a non citizen visiting?

They don't want people to see ho easy it is to wipe out a man.
>inb4 psyop schizos

>thoughtcrime
Kiwis ARE known to be skittish creatures.

why is it being censored so successfully? bitchute was supposed to be a based alternative to youtube according to Jow Forums. it's not on liveleak either.

d.tube/#!/v/phusionphil/3kat85le

Every western country is cucked, don't get ahead of yourself.

NEW OFFICIAL GUN OF NEW ZEALAND HERE.
FUCK THE KIWI GOV.

Attached: Luty.jpg (1312x762, 114K)

Does the country you're visiting have central backs?

Mods here are censoring it too. Why the fuck

If it was 6 months I'd say it was pants-shitting and not wanting jihadis/reedsiej copycats watching it, but 10 years sounds like they're trying to deter people analyzing it and noticing something that doesn't add up.

I'm not sure censoring it is such a good thing. I think it will turn more people off violence than on to it.

Wrong think is here.

Because those sites are on thin ice with their business partners and the authorities already, and hosting that video right now will cause them serious problems.

Fuck em. Lets put this on the kiwi government's home page.

Attached: 0f37eec7ea80608bf1010d347bae9cb68d79cfc879a87338f4dbf0862542cd61_640x400.webm (640x400, 1.63M)

Wew, they played it on tv in Spain.

They aren't though. I needed the non split version to send to a buddy an hour ago and I found it in less than 5 min.

Clearly not a false flag. I cannot stand those crazy people.

I say let New Zealand be overrun with brown people, and when they wipe out all of the unique indigenous life there like the weta because they don't fucking care about conservation, point it out and watch the left try to defend why brown people deserve to wipe out endangered animals.

I'm disappointed in both sites.

what are you on about

What are you implying?

Yes they are to an extent. It may be easy to find because it's getting posted a lot. However, none of the threads I was active in last night were archived after they were locked. Just 404'd. Random pictures in threads 404, refresh and the comment is gone. I'm not saying it's fervent, but it's happening.

do you even know what false flag means? read his manifesto he literally says he doing this as a false flag.
> "A false flag is a covert operation designed to deceive; the deception creates the appearance of a particular party, group, or nation being responsible for some activity, disguising the actual source of responsibility."
he used meme culture under false pretenses to cause negative attention towards it.

Attached: 1547380693761.jpg (256x256, 20K)