/AFG/ Anti-FalseFlag General - Five Eyes Goes To Church Edition

>Tarrant and the group he worked with likely have professional military connections, are part of the same cell that perpetrated a February 22nd break in of the North Korean embassy in Spain and potentially have intelligence ties to various agencies that cooperate under the UKUSA Agreement popularly known as Five Eyes (FVEY).
disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/

Looks like Five Eyes did Christchurch to distract from North Korea denuclearization and also help the government take away everybody's guns

continuation from

Attached: IMG_5102.jpg (640x1094, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpN04oA_73s
archive.is/nntaD
archive.iseAfnz
archive.is/1O665
archive.is/Ty7qP
archive.is/yg1SP
archive.is/hyZ2F
archive.is/tC3W7
archive.is/dJA6H
archive.is/T0jyZ
archive.is/NZym0
archive.is/94Eic
archive.is/7ItCQ
archive.is/LvRjV
XCZFq
archive.is/bhbhW
archive.is/6h8Gm
archive.is/Ndvpw
archive.is/JKYml
archive.is/ekHHy
archive.is/wXMyy
archive.is/CzqTH
archive.is/mTqsa
archive.is/RGbqW
archive.is/nScY0
archive.is/ZYgok
pastebin.com/USyjy8Q8
archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/news/91487359/welcome-to-tangimoana-where-fishing-lines-fly-and-the-government-spies
disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11924169
youtube.com/watch?v=yy_Dmr-AEZ4
twitter.com/FreeThought84/status/1107081285342629888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[SPREAD THIS INFORMATION EVERYWHERE].

> copy-paste if you have too or run reports on it

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

Attached: IMG_5126.jpg (1182x774, 343K)

>1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.
Interesting... I'll see what I can find.

>3) NZ IC & Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.
NZ's specops advertised their attack capabilities &how they do odd jobs that not everyone knows about... 5 months before this shooting.
youtube.com/watch?v=tpN04oA_73s [Open]

>4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

They keep pushing this narrative even though it is BS& everyone saw the others.
Shills have started to push that he drove to the second mosque after the video cut out. (I'll see if I can map/match his driving locations before/after the shooting). Something to note is the complete lack of police while he drives away (except for just before the video cuts).

You can see this media outlet reporting on the gunman's car being towed with a picture (picrelated)
archive.is/nntaD

Or how "authorities charged one person& detained three others (one of which they admit had a gun and was assisting police - and let go)"

Some of their keywords/tag lines are:
1) "One of New Zealand's Darkest days"
2) "Darkest days"
3) "a very clear white supremacist/nationalist"
4) "shooter praises Trump & PewDiePie"
5) "Quebec City Mosque Shooter 'very affected' by NZ massacre"
>The only reason they're spamming the QC/QB shooter, Brevik,& DylanRoof is to remind whitepeople bad
6) Facebook "Quickly removed" video
7) More monitoring should be done on SM to stop WhitePeople
>Someone has already been arrested: >archive.iseAfnz (or they're using this psyop) archive.is/1O665
8) North Korea radicalized him!
>archive.is/Ty7qP
9) "Linwood mosque hero tackled gunman grabbed weapon"
>archive.is/yg1SP
10) Trump policy adviser Walid Phares says he understands why the shooter did it
>archive.is/hyZ2F
11) "Did the NZ shooter Change the Cultural Scipt?" -Muslims can't be terrorist!
archive.is/tC3W7

Attached: IMG_5103.jpg (500x396, 308K)

12) "Hello Brother," first NZ victim said to shooter
archive.is/dJA6H
>This is being promoted to push that Muslims are peaceful +pro migration, WP are terrorists & evil. Picrelated is now removed and is part of that narrative.

13) White Angry Male Gamers "Valve removes over 100 Steam tributes to suspected NZ Shooter"
archive.is/T0jyZ

14) 8¢han/Jow Forums radicalized him
archive.is/NZym0
>This ties into the below...
15) "Racist memes" "8¢han" & "SHOOTER STEEPED attack in DARK INTERNET CULTURE"
archive.is/94Eic
archive.is/7ItCQ
archive.is/LvRjV
XCZFq

16) "Twitter censors Nick Monroe's tweets" - this isn't a negative article but the censorship will be praised by the left (and right)
archive.is/bhbhW

17) "NZ shooter, Trump admin share ideology", rhetoric sounds familiar
archive.is/6h8Gm
archive.is/Ndvpw
archive.is/JKYml
archive.is/ekHHy

18) "What guns did the NZ shooter have?" - and why you should use gun control
archive.is/wXMyy
archive.is/CzqTH

19) Brazil school shooter & NZ were just copy catting American inspiration
archive.is/mTqsa

20) just focus on the LONE WOLF
archive.is/RGbqW
archive.is/nScY0

There's a lot more (I have hundreds more saved/archived).
They wrote the names of shooters from many different operations in other countries so that FVEY & the media in each country could blame their citizens for it individually - even Italy
archive.is/ZYgok
But especially the U.S. & Canada. It looks like they were going to go with the NK blame but decided it would bring too much focus onto NK & others would use that to their advantage.
I realized why my last links didn't work.
I've been so focused putting archive.is that I messed up the pastebin link on the last post lel.

pastebin.com/USyjy8Q8
pastebin.com/USyjy8Q8
pastebin.com/USyjy8Q8
pastebin.com/USyjy8Q8
pastebin.com/USyjy8Q8

Attached: IMG_5117.jpg (852x480, 99K)

Reposting from yesterday

Attached: nk boat.png (1540x876, 1.86M)

Mental hospital thread.

Massive Link Dump of archived articles:

pastebin.com/USyjy8Q8
pastebin.com/USyjy8Q8
pastebin.com/USyjy8Q8
pastebin.com/USyjy8Q8

Let's expose this False Flag/Psy-Op while simultaneously pointing out what it is distracting from.

North Korean relations and talks of denuclearization and Peace between the Koreas.

Attached: IMG_5056.png (673x994, 781K)

>NK embassy In Spain break in connected
Wtf?

Thanks user!

Attached: IMG_5055.png (673x994, 722K)

The same NZ SpecOps assisted by FVEY that just murdered people in the mosque for TV shock also broke into the NK embassy.

I can post the rest, but would you rather this thread be more dedicated to debunking the NZ narrative then posting the NK smuggling spots?

Attached: nk boat1.png (1656x822, 1.64M)

That is why talks went south? Trump and Kim were all smiles before.

none of what OP claims has any root in truth whatsoever and you should not look at him as anything more than a snake stirring the pot for more victims to bite.

Why not both? Could use something relaxing to do.

I really want to do both.
But the NK smuggling spots should stay in HTG so that way they're archived along with the others and it makes it easier for looking back on them.

Attached: IMG_5057.png (673x994, 792K)

>t. Country that just helped NZ do a false flag and is now going to prosecute others for posting the video that your spec ops taped themselves.

Or is this NZ under an AU VPN?

Attached: IMG_5097.jpg (1000x650, 92K)

I could roll this up (or leave it) if someone spawns an HTG.

Talks went south for other reasons.

Does anyone have the A5NK recap?
I don't have it on me.

Ok i'll just gather the posts on the background then. Also this NZ FF stuff reminded me of when on a whim i went looking for some five eye installations and found one of the NZ locations "missing" from google maps(pic), looks like its covered up with an older picture and the street view hasn't updated since 2015. Kinda spooky.

Attached: out of place.png (1573x833, 2.67M)

Good thread.

Checked.
Trips of Truth.

That is creepy and glaringly obvious.

Attached: IMG_5089.jpg (1000x1000, 287K)

I realized what my major malfunction was I was so focused on "archive.is" that when I was thinking "pastebin.com" I was typing "archive.is"

Attached: IMG_3970.png (950x533, 633K)

Keep the NK map stuff for /HTG/. If someone makes that thread, let me know.

Heard that Zerohedge and all alternative media such as Infowars and Disobedient Media is being censored from NZ.

How bad is the censoring?

As bad as they don't want people looking at the NZ government involving the shooting and want to stick to a single narrative and "shooter".

So who goes to jail since it was a spec ops team that did it? No one?

Also why go after the mosque? Tying up loose ends because the mosque had been linked to radicalization?

Posting the info would be useful. Why did they break into the embassy then?

>So who goes to jail since it was a spec ops team that did it? No one?

No one on the Spec Ops team that did it.

>Also why go after the mosque? Tying up loose ends because the mosque had been linked to radicalization?

Ripple effects and shock value among other reasons.

Is this the thread for people suspicious of a "white nationalist" who got the 14 words wrong?

Attached: Capture.png (703x333, 34K)

Posting the info on sites other than 4ch might be good too.

Attached: IMG_5067.jpg (1084x674, 185K)

The manifesto was also written by people who are experts in psychological warfare/operations.

Yes, the entire "attack" is a sloppy false flag.

Very good. I'm not a white nationalist myself but I think if you were one you wouldn't fuck up when quoting your own slogan.

Bump. Fuck CIAniggers, fuck kikes. Muller Report incoming to expose the otherside. Not enough False Flags to detract mainstream attention

So do they have a patsy that goes to jail for it? or does no one at all go to jail ?

They probably say that they transferred him to a "detention/black" site for terrorists and no one will ever have to see his face again.

And then no one will ever ask where he is. And the guy that played the character and actually killed off civilians will peel his makeup/face change off and go about his normal day/routine.

>two pictures right on top of each other

>Is this the thread for people suspicious of a "white nationalist" who got the 14 words wrong?
So fucking sloppy with this FF

Attached: 1552455375706.jpg (1084x674, 175K)

Here's a joke

What do you call a group of multiple shooters? A spec ops team!

Kek.
We should rename AFG to ADHG
Anti-DiversityHire General

Attached: IMG_5125.jpg (1125x2063, 576K)

What have you seen before with the typical "lone shooter" false flags?.

Also this is also a very good point: It's so sloppy that even the elite/globalist guys that own NZ property are wondering what is going on.

WRONG!
It's called a "Lone Wolf"!

t. Five Eyes

Attached: IMG_4888.gif (380x298, 363K)

Bump

lol

Attached: laughing pepe.png (226x223, 91K)

Shit I missed my chance mate.

Not naming it ADHD
Anti-DiversityHire Division.
It's like HR; But with balls.

Attached: IMG_5115.gif (500x281, 135K)

Unreal if true.

I was posting it because that's just a diversion. Regardless of the connections it is just a diversion from
The main diversion.

Milo is a controlled Asset that pushes Femin Virus and pacifies the right.
There's a reason they're rolling him out.
The "right" is under attack due to the FF/PsyOp and they'll use him and others as a "shoulder to cry on" for the general "right" wing side which will create further bonds.

Attached: IMG_5096.jpg (1920x1080, 1.55M)

The mass censorship/cover up is being done for a few reasons:

1) It implicates the NZ government(including the PM) and NZ special forces

2) It shows how sloppy the entire operation was.

3) It shows the police stand down.

4) Shows how "over the top" it was and also the shooters military training.

5) Shows how the "lone gunman" was not and never got to the second mosque

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU
DUMB
FUCKING
CONSPIRACY
NIGGER
DEATH TO TIN FOILERS, DAY OF THE THORAZINE PILL SOON

Attached: 7ad42b04eb6be38116d00f884d931ec0354dc53c1797ca96bb00f4f4580b6856.png (240x240, 78K)

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: 243324.jpg (470x586, 58K)

Attached: beliveablecover.png (634x509, 314K)

>A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst
WOW HE SURE SOUNDS TRUSTWORTHY, BETTER LISTEN TO HIM

Mental hospital world.

Just released some more important information.

Attached: Genie Energy.jpg (497x481, 93K)

This is good.
I wonder if the average Kiwi understands this.

Attached: IMG_5128.gif (200x200, 217K)

>I wonder if the average Kiwi understands this.

They are being put into a digital bubble. Nothing about the shooting is being allowed in or out.

NZ government does not want anyone knowing that they did the "attack".

Attached: C1EEC873-A0A6-4B8D-BED0-55D8CF4EB977.jpg (1125x971, 590K)

Bump for a decent thread.

Attached: 1500468174354.jpg (259x194, 8K)

The article in the OP is b& in NZ? Can anyone confirm?

Im having a hard time believing whats what. The guys manifesto seems pretty close to the memes and infographs shown on Jow Forums. Then again it also seems they WANT people to go out and be the warriors he crys out for. It's either a setup or someone really did go through all of this. It's had to say now. Ive also seen videos of other shooters aswell.

that's not a conspiracy theory, that's a theory about coinciding interests, which is much different than "lol guys there's not enough blood, they must have taken the bodies out and replaced them with dummies and then shot them for real, since they definitely care that much that nobody actually dies"
conspiracy niggers aren't just people who believe in conspiracies, they're people who believe EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, they make shit up instead of just accepting reality for what it is
to a conspiracy nigger, nothing ever happens, it's all the involvement of higher powers by non-disprovable collusion by vast numbers of third parties
these people are a scourge on this board and i hate them more than niggers, jews, muslims, and faggots combined

I was trying to find proxy sites in NZ that I could test that with.
Sorry m8. Shifting gears because I had a different idea

These Sopranos memes just keep getting better.

You need to learn what really happened:

Will they be getting their own version of Q?

from our local consumer rag
stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/news/91487359/welcome-to-tangimoana-where-fishing-lines-fly-and-the-government-spies

>The guys manifesto seems pretty close to the memes and infographs shown on Jow Forums
This alone should tell you it's a set up to not only destroy Jow Forums but I guess get anons to migrate over ate chan. Which must mean they are much more controlled then I could of guess before, even if they are hosting the Q LARP over their too.

Can you see if you're able to access this link?

Also I thought they banned Jow Forums already

>The guys manifesto seems pretty close to the memes and infographs shown on Jow Forums.
It's not that hard to imitate once you study it a bit, the IC could easily mold their attack to /pol standards

Attached: hotfuckv420.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

You are wrong or lying. Tarrant was in custody shortly after 4pm. The second team didn't start their assault until after 5pm.

Y tho?

I understand the whole
>Acceleration meme
But it seems genuine, his beliefs and his ideology are concrete. I understand the whole Jow Forums standards aswell. But if that was the case, why wasn't this tried before? Vegas seemed nothing compared to this it terms of memes, preperations, execution.

His windshield never cracked or had holes in it after firing multiple shotgun blasts through it while fleeing.

thanks m8

wtf kind of confusion play narrative is that?
Is that meant to be a time sink into someone explaining it to you so you can just say nuh uh?

yes, can view link. From friends it has been banned on a number of isps, I guess mine is too lazy.

But in the video, it does obtain a crack exactly where he shoots. It rides along the hole to the far top left

Is this the guy that got released?
The one caught with a gun going to pick his kids up?

Attached: 1552762991437.jpg (600x585, 116K)

I don't think so, but I'm sure Q is going to try to work this into his "plan" or just ignore it for his followers.

Vegas was a Leftist/ISIS attack trying to spark a civil war.

NZ was done by the NZ government itself using NZ Spec op as a way to disarm the population.

Zerohedge is being censored because of that article's information, but also many NZ's cannot see it at all.

>Is this the guy that got released?

The female "suspect" got released.

>The one caught with a gun going to pick his kids up?

That is such a half-assed cover story.

>why wasn't this tried before?
Jow Forums wasn't a real threat to them before but the 2016 election changed their minds. Now they see this place as a threat and this is the timing they have chosen to strike to destroy this place before we can affect the election and their continued attempts at censorship online.

Attached: endgame.jpg (6100x3132, 3.76M)

Kek

He has face paint on.

They probably took pointers from China (as well as China-controlled Australia)
>nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11924169

> Brady found links with "United Front" groups across the New Zealand political divide, naming Labour list MP Raymond Huo as someone who "works very closely with PRC representatives in New Zealand". Light is also shed on Huo's role in marketing new Labour leader Jacinda Arden's fresh approach to the Chinese-speaking community in New Zealand by literally copying a slogan used by the current general secretary of the Communist Party of China. "It was Huo who made the decision to translate Labour's 2017 election campaign slogan 'Let's do it' into a quote from Xi Jinping (which literally means 'roll up your sleeves and work hard')" Brady wrote. Huo strongly denied the "insinuations against his character", saying his connections with Chinese groups and attendance at their events were just part of being an effective MP.

What's funny is that even China doesn't know what's really going on with this NZ "attack".

This entire NZ "attack" is so nonsensical and sloppy it could have only been put together by a woman in power, which the NZ PM is.

>tfw the Christchurch shooting was so successful and met with enough widespread support that Israel is trying to take credit for it

Attached: 1550966848077.jpg (306x335, 14K)

Can you get them to send you screenshots user? Want to see it for myself.

Heard about ZH, just want to see the others with my own eyes.

Derp of course it is.
So female released or the guy with gun?

Yes, even when you find all of this out it makes no difference, the flock is swayed and they get their way and agenda fulfilled.

Female released.

They've put out so many narratives, that they have to be intentionally confusing people on the suspect numbers while also trying to funnel people into the "lone shooter" narrative. All to cover up the NZ Spec ops and the NZ government being behind it.

>they

Who?. Because many groups are scratching their heads right now and are as confused as everyone else.

>The one caught with a gun going to pick his kids up?
might as well told them his dog ate his gun permit too.

>This entire NZ "attack" is so nonsensical and sloppy it could have only been put together by a woman in power, which the NZ PM is.
I would pay to watch a video of the NZ PM try to rationalize all these inconsistencies in front of a hand full of skeptical reporters.

Do you think Trump is aware it was flase flag perpetrated by new zealand's IC?

You have NO fucking idea what you are talking about. Fuck white people.

>1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.
Sounds alarmingly like what happened during 9/11.
The patriot act was prewritten and ushered in with 0/11 and all for what?
SO they could continue killing us and terrorizing us with the same tactics.
Hegelian Dialectic, problem = They create problem. REACTION = world reacts with outrage/outcry for help. Solution = They have solution to problem.
Outcome = People lose Right, Freedoms and security strangely.

You sound like you are infected.

>Fuck white people.
Fuck you. gtfo

>I would pay to watch a video of the NZ PM try to rationalize all these inconsistencies in front of a hand full of skeptical reporters.

Have you been keeping track of what she has been saying after the "attack" and to whom?

Don't know, did Fox News tell him about it?.

Speaking of infected

And speaking of "fuck white people"

Take a look at this monstrosity.
youtube.com/watch?v=yy_Dmr-AEZ4
>Vice News - Decoding the Racist Memes the NZ shooter used to communicate (HBO)

0:24-1:34
>I can't tell if it is basedboy or female

1:40-5:18
>No No no no hahahahahahahahaahhaah
What an absolute unit. Kek
Her face is so confused

Notable moments:
The first few second when you can't tell if she is smiling or frowning.

1:43-1:45
>"Online white power subculture"
Her voice changes and sounds disgusted at having to say "White".

But look at
1:55-1:58 when she says "Declining White Birth Rates"
I don't know how to describe her eye roll/head shake/voice sound/disgust motion she does.

This video is amazing though.

no. it's jsut what i saw. thought i'd share it with you bro. this is Jow Forums still right?

twitter.com/FreeThought84/status/1107081285342629888

Thought you guys might like to see this. Some spook on twitter shilling may have inadvertently revealed another location where gunmen were at. Looks like it was on the road to Christchurch airport.

Attached: D10kjrgU4AAw1HO.jpg (554x1199, 209K)

A little bit.
Saving all videos she's in.

I noticed the sign language guy was distracting as fuck.

Attached: IMG_5091.jpg (639x479, 253K)

Interesting.
Ty user.

Told you it was a large operation with multiple targets that caused the police force(who were told to stand down) to be spread thin.

Spooks are not smart.