BREAKING: CAR OF PEACE MOSQUE TERROR ATTACK IN AUSTRALIA

A 23-year-old man has been charged after allegedly driving his icar into the gates of the Baitul Masroor Mosque located south of Brisbane. Witnesses say the man was heard shouting offensive language towards people inside the mosque. Earlier the man was issued with a notice to appear in court for one count of driving a vehicle whilst relevant drug is present.

Police Statement: Police have arrested a man after he drove his car into the gates of a place of worship at Stockleigh overnight. It will be alleged at 2.20pm yesterday the man was initially intercepted on Buckley Road for a road side drug test. The test revealed a positive result and the driver was issued with a 24hr drivers licence suspension notice. The 23-year-old Browns Plains man, was issued with a notice to appear in court for one count of driving a vehicle whilst relevant drug is present. It will be further alleged once the man was released from police custody, he returned to his car on Buckley Road. The man allegedly then drove his car along Neville Street and pulled into the driveway of the place of worship, where he has driven his car into the closed front gates causing minor damage to the gates. The man allegedly then shouted offensive words through the open drivers window towards the people inside, before driving home where he was located by police. The man was arrested and further charged with one count each of wilful damage, commit public nuisance and driving a motor vehicle whilst suspended.

Attached: WW3ISCOKE.jpg (1024x818, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fGyi4I5zB8XxUDupExjvYkXqfNeJHD9S
brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/man-rams-car-into-gates-and-shouts-offensive-words-outside-qld-mosque-20190317-p514vu.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True is Big

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fGyi4I5zB8XxUDupExjvYkXqfNeJHD9S

Attached: 1527523476842.png (217x211, 18K)

suspect identified

Attached: 46r9gxfqb8j21.jpg (506x720, 49K)

sauce, faggot?

Attached: 1520871067691.jpg (727x1000, 156K)

Here fag
brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/man-rams-car-into-gates-and-shouts-offensive-words-outside-qld-mosque-20190317-p514vu.html

time to ban mosques

000ooo
She can't keep getting away with this

Attached: 1550588656437m.jpg (1024x981, 142K)

>The man was arrested and further charged with one count each of wilful damage, commit public nuisance and driving a motor vehicle whilst suspended.
I was expecting a climactic finish but that last sentance made me lol

Have we started the fire?

wtf

BAN GUNS NOW

>we

No, we need some charcoal biscuits

You mean ban assault cars

Nothings going to happen

They shouldnt have built a mosque in the roadway.

Why not just use a petrol bomb to take out the mosques

Mossad did this!

I’m with Global News in Vancouver. Can you provide more information on this individual and your source?

Drunk driving accident. Nothing to see here.

His name is samuel nigger killer hyde, he currently resides at 1600 penn. Ave. Washington d.c., he is currently accepting offers for a book deal.

I love Australia

Fucking Queenslander terrorists. They can't keep getting away with this

>drunk driving accident
Now theres an idea.

His name is Ben Garrison and he is a vehement anti-Semite.

That's an ahmedi mosque 99%nof muzzles considered them heretics so Muslim sheds a tar

i hope the people turn on journalists next. You and yours will always lie. You are worse than this murderer. Your kind divide western nations and cause more destruction on a scale that you can't imagine but you are just too close to see it.

There is a reason we fucking hate you.

Aussies are really taking this shit to the next level aren't they?

Attached: 1552768103828.jpg (1023x1503, 574K)

but to answer your question that man is sam "nigger killer" hyde. Recently died his hair, was a red head in the old meme pics you will find.

Noice

channel 9 is reporting the attackers name as antwan kumiya of lakemba.

You certainly meant Shmuel Al-Hayek

when did sam change his name!?

mr kumiya claimed that one of the motives for his attack was that an individual named 'sam hyde' keeps stealing the credit for his attacks.

Attached: 6745673567.jpg (170x238, 14K)

sam hyde

go back to the O and A subreddit faggot

>antwan kumiya
Back alley Tunisian knife fighter

It was just a bunch of spiders driving a car in a human suit, a common occurrence in Australia.

nice flag stupid

Attached: 5635683568.gif (860x645, 131K)