That part where the guy on the ground is still alive and moaning and the Aussie blows his brains out and then silence

>that part where the guy on the ground is still alive and moaning and the Aussie blows his brains out and then silence
Nobody will ever convince me this was a false flag, this shit was too visceral and real.
I've never watched anything like it

Attached: Gz7fpYV.jpg (648x360, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
streamable.com/czf5a
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yf0obRMdo4&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1548656583966.gif (300x126, 497K)

>He thinks false flag means the incident didn't take place
Imagine being this much of a retard.

learn to read nigger

I've seen people on here say it wasn't real gunfire and it was compressed air or some shit
I saw the shell casings fly out as he shot, this shit was real

Schizo go away.

People who think it is a fake shooting are trolls or legitimately mentally ill.

Too alarmin' now to talk about
Take your pictures down and shake it out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around
There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary
Don't the best of them bleed it out
While the rest of them peter out?
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around
There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary
Kudos, my hero, leavin' all the best
You know my hero, the one that's on
There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary
There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary

Attached: 67B5FA54-1D35-4BC2-BB40-707981284070.jpg (630x839, 186K)

Great, faggot. 27 threads about the same topic and your dumbass wants to post another carbon copy if everyone of them.
Faggot.

they'll do ANYTHING to disassociate this person from us, so we're not inspired by him and want to do what he did
he terrifies them

He was trying to find where that weird noise was coming from.

Found it!

A false flag just means an event designed to appear as if one group did it, when in fact it was another group. The purpose is to bring blame upon the group you are opposed to. So 9/11 would be a jew orchestrated event meant to look as if if was muslims who did it.

'A false flag is a covert operation designed to deceive; the deception creates the appearance of a particular party, group, or nation being responsible for some activity, disguising the actual source of responsibility.

The term "false flag" originally referred to pirate ships that flew flags of countries as a disguise to prevent their victims from fleeing or preparing for battle. Sometimes the flag would remain and the blame for the attack be laid incorrectly on another country. The term today extends beyond naval encounters to include countries that organize attacks on themselves and make the attacks appear to be by enemy nations or terrorists, thus giving the nation that was supposedly attacked a pretext for domestic repression and foreign military aggression.[1]

Operations carried out during peacetime by civilian organizations, as well as covert government agencies, can (by extension) also be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organization behind an operation.'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

third place kino after the lady that gets helped and the fella that loses his hat

sauce of pic?

why are amerimutts so illiterate? False-flag means one group try to pin a terrorist attack on another group. In this case people have good reasons to think that retard shooter was a Mossad asset or something along those lines while it's being blamed on "right wing whites". The guy was clearly some jew-loving leftie collectivist retard.

>Not realizing the Mossads false flags have nothing to do with having the "victims" being put there on purpose.

Nevermind the 3 other suspects who are being swept under the rug, amiriteeeeeee

Attached: 1552701797421m.jpg (1024x1024, 200K)

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: Reported.png (1566x398, 238K)

WHY DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT A FALSE FLAG IS??????

good explanation

>I've never watched anything like it
you must not have been here long. for Jow Forums the video was pg13

>a government sponsored event-blamed on a political enemy and used as a pretext to start a war, demonize an opponent or enact draconian laws in the name of national security
The event can be real in that it includes actual deaths, or they can just stage it. This one seems to be a wetwork meaning people died
>Wetwork (Russian: мoкpoe дeлo, tr. mokroye delo)is a euphemism for murder or assassination, alluding to spilling blood. The expression and the similar wet job, wet affair, or wet operation—all calques of Russian terms for such activities—can be traced to criminal slang from at least the 19th century and originally meant robbery that involved murder, i.e., spilling blood.
Many of the ones in the US, such as sandy hook and parkland, where you never see the footage, seem to be staged using actors. They are staged by ZOG intel orgs in conjunction with operatives in the media, law enforcement, the judicial system, medical community, political system, etc. Prob also including masonic networks.

he didn't shoot at the group on the left for a long time but they stayed in a heap, and there was a way out that ONE person ran through, as well as the opening at the back of the room. it's like they were mostly pretending to be dead rather than run off. when shooting starts people run like crazy but not in this vid. it's weird, not fake.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE INCAPABLE.OF.COMMITTING ACTS OF VIOLENCE
THIS WAS A FALSE FLAG
>t. pacified low-test beta male

Blew the towel right off his head!

The 8ch posts and the footage and the corny memetics all felt 'real' to me, as in somebody's true voice and not a cooked up hoax. I am a believer in media fakery but that was my honest reaction to this one. Stupid enough but not too stupid, and basically reasonable and consistent.

Attached: JPEG_20190315_172037.png (323x323, 176K)

They were all wounded and moaning, the whole point of going back in with the second AR was to finish them off
When he first went in he sprayed down both sides of the room

Attached: 1417957254596.jpg (262x192, 12K)

What was he doing in Pakistan and NK? His post about Pakistan sounds like he wanted to join Islam more than anything.

Fake and gay. Nobody died. All green screen, squibs & make-up & actors. The gun contained mini-nukes and the actor portraying the "shooter" was chosen for his small stature, to encourage Manlets to see themselves in him & identify with him to breed real incel shooters.

All the "victims" were energy weapon-enabled CGI who have no families or addresses. There is no Mossad connection. It's safe to say that the shadow figures behind the event are Biden & Trudeau, to deflect from RBG's death & Captain Marvel's flop.

Attached: 1552288402868.jpg (640x477, 72K)

where do the high quality pics come from?
I only saw some badquality streamcontent?

Attached: 1552753383940.png (1984x1320, 1.26M)

>anything but the guy who tries to tackle him as first place

Attached: 209433134.jpg (300x225, 9K)

>nigger_in_a_tire_on_fire.mp4
This shit was absolutely tame desu

It was all cgi, you're stupid if you think otherwise.

>i.e., "I'm new to the internet!"

Cartel executions and tortures are much worse than this shit, come on. Also, don't empathize with Muslims.

False flag =/= Fake (staged)
Damned brainlets everywhere.

you're wrong, he didn't spray the left at all, then the guy lunged at him and only later did he shoot there. that's the point I am making, he didn't shoot at the left group who were already in a heap until much later when one of them ran off through the opening right next to them.

That's just a light artifact.

They're both. Welcome to Jow Forums

the audio was fucked, it didn't sound real.

Attached: KebabRemoved.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Hello Iran.

>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED

explain this some further, please.

if it was a false flag and police were in on it they wouldn't have arrested any more suspects in the first place you braindead retard

nobody gives a shit about palestine or gaza
israel blows it into the stone age multiple times a year and has done so for decades
nobody
fucking
cares

He didnt say he never saw anything worse, he said he never saw anything LIKE IT... and he hasnt, considering this is the first large scale first person view of a mass shooting ever recorded.

redcucks trying DESPERATELY to justify the idea that they're not racist homicidal maniacs with a taste for domestic terrorism

people that cry false flag 24/7 every time something ugly breaks their fragile little pussies happens are just naive faggots that don't understand shit like this happens everyday all over the world. I've seen it myself in the flesh and there's no news article or international outrage about it. Only people who know what I saw are the ones who were there and the people who cleaned it up.

JEW DETECTED

FALSE FLAG DOESN'T MEAN HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY KILL THOSE PEOPLE

Attached: 1540082090635.jpg (2850x8042, 2.94M)

I don't care what kebab and kike do in desert land, but I fully support committing pop-pop to make kebab and kike not live when they are in the West

Attached: GASGASGAS.jpg (693x390, 106K)

>implying australia is somehow the fucking west
literally an ENTIRE CONTINENT europeans invaded and stole

when extremely controversial crimes happen one must ask themselves who benefits. seems reasonable to me

>this shit was too visceral and real.
Nobody is disputing the fact that this attack happened, user.

If you believe someone could be so evil as to commit this attack "for real," how do you not believe that someone could be so evil as to commit this attack as a false flag?

Note that I'm not actually claiming this is a false flag, I'm just suggesting that it's possible because I think people need to understand that all these government agents sneaking around in the dark playing their spy games have the capacity for serious and destructive evil.

mossad got angry that the right wing started liking muslims for calling out the jews. the last month pol has been filled with ourgirl threads for calling out the jews and how muslims are better then jews. now nobody is talking about jews anymore

Attached: 15678457524.jpg (660x439, 47K)

your picture is some of the stupidest shit I’ve ever seen, you wanna-be Sherlock Holmes dipshits are seriously the lowest common denominator on this board.

did you even read his manifesto or life story?
fucking dumb mutt
he was traveling
liking a country and it's people doesn't make you wanna convert to their religion
nobody hates (okay that might be false) or cares about muslims as long as they stay in their fucking shitholes
he was touring their countries
however muzzies arent just touring theyre fucking emigrating on an epic scale
I can't comprehend how you would take that as wanting to join their goatfucking religion you actual retard

Thanks for your expert analysis, I'll be sure to pass that research on to New Zealand national security.

Does anyone have a link to the full video? I haven't seen it yet.

You have to remember that there are a lot of seriously mentally ill people on this site.

nice try and now go back home

Attached: Jewslam.png (909x923, 703K)

no need to watch it, just imagine total annihilation from the first shot until the last.

complete victory.

>>that part where the guy on the ground is still alive and moaning and the Aussie blows his brains out and then silence
>Nobody will ever convince me this was a false flag, this shit was too visceral and real.
Literally every action movie ever.

Try watching a recently quadrapalegic Mexican have his face scraped off with a spoon.

don't even bother, these almond eye'd niggers are incapable of understanding a concept beyond 2d black-white, good-bad. the footage was real but the specific motivations and group(s) that ultimately coerced him to man-up and do it are less clear.

He literally thought people moving meant they were automatically trying to consume the white race. His whole world view revolved around the idea that all the different cultures were wonderful and perfect and NEVER interacted or mixed or moved around. That isn't even autism, that is rapidly developing brain tumor tier logic

Hey fucklehead.
Where did you get brainwashed into thinking that False Flag = Nobody died?
I bet you don't know, do you?
Of course you don't.

the only mentally ill people are the people that gloss over muslim atrocities while demanding whites be more "tolerant"

It has nothing to do with Iran, you absolute retard. Source is right under the green text for your "further explanation"

Sometimes I wonder if one of these schizo's witnesses a happening and gets shot would they conclude they were a crisis actor all along? or would they believe it was a cgi bullet and they dont' need no damn treatment at the hospital

The mosque was connected to the ISIS right? Good fucking riddance. Wish we had a vid of the second shooting

How the fuck have you not seen it by now?

Shitskin detected

they arent the only ones.

explain the connection Iran

Training at the numerous CIA operated camps around the world, duh.

a shit thing, we need to say, because the dude sucks, he barely could reload a gun in the first tried

>doesnt understand the difference between false flag and hoax involving crisis actors

Okay, retard.

>b-but Jow Forums says..
Okay, retard.

that's fair, HOWEVER they are coming in numbers far too large, and it's something like 60-70% males of over 25 years of age!!
did you watch the video from that muslim page about the muslim demographics? you should because it's fucking troubling

...From shitskin savages with no civilization.
I know, I know, you're gonna tell me they had complex tribal groups with various customs, 'laws' and they traded with other tribes.
Woopdy fuckin doo, they invented sticks and the same shitty tribal social customs that every other shitty tribe developed. If aboriginals were serious about WE WUZ THE FIRST AUSTRALIANS they wouldn't live in white society. But they do.
British settlers brought the west with them.

Woulod you say it
blew your mind?

>it's too real, it must be fake

.....ok....

That rabbi washed his hand immediately afterwards.

BASED RABBI

Attached: 831BA06D-B770-4A4F-8A68-674E63EFE9E4.jpg (303x494, 61K)

>invasion
implies there was any unified established country here. False.
>stole
Implies ther was any unified ownership of the continent here.

Interestingly Aboriginal historians agree but are censured and lashed out at by the press here.

i failed to see much blood. people with holes in them that are dead still leak. when he sprays across i see little in the way of impact on anything. it was like he was firing blanks and there was a few squibs that went off but you spray with a automatic weapon and sub 20 yards at people theres going to be a lot of blood and the walls should have been tore up some too because of recoil. shits being sprayed out all over the place there is no tight grouping when you do that shit you fight the gun and it kind of will be back and forth up and down some

Eco-fascists need to be stopped!

Attached: 1552772535165.png (723x694, 442K)

What 5.556 sounds like recorded on a phone mic with music playing in background

streamable.com/czf5a

Pretty much exactly the same.

theres a shit load of blood from corpses he shot at the beginning when the camera comes back to them. The entry way is coverd in blood.

What tipped me off was: Jews always hurt us, so why orchestrate such an awesome event for us?

Even if it was fake it would inspire many more in future.

To ruin our good standing with society? What a joke. It's already an all-out war.

>Nobody will ever convince me this was a false flag, this shit was too visceral and real.
You don't know what false flag means.

>Not an argument
No you doofus! there are boomers literally saying it's cgi and crisis actors LOL

The swedeanon gets it. Smartest post on Jow Forums in the last 3 days

get fucked muslims

>too visceral and real
new fag?

>robot?

Attached: spyro.jpg (1073x1209, 539K)

Cause it is

lol I made my own version but in minecraft:
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yf0obRMdo4&t

The only false flags around here are all the people making threads about the video and celebrating. Bunch of turds see it as their chance to try to get this place taken down for spreading this shit.

all the hardcore /tv/ fags i post with in discord and know pretty well over the years all seem to unanimously think the Brenton massacre is straight kino. this shit is legendary and there will definitely be copycats because of it.

>tfw in 2019 live streams of mass shootings became a thing

that's why the government is trying to pull down the video
in every other shooting they practically parade footage to the public
this guy literally memed on some invaders and made it look easy
instead of traumatizing and haunting it came off as entertaining

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The shills are out in full force because Tarrant's heroics broke their plot

Oh god I'm crying laughing at this