Let's buy a private island and start our own country

I have two houses, if I sold both of them I'd have at least $500,000 to put towards it.

I found one online that already has a farm on it. and it's about the size as Lichtenstein. my guess is it's probably about 60 to 100 million. So about 4k per acre. if we pool our money together I'm sure we could do it. we could split the land based on the amount of money we put toward it.

Attached: klhkhlkh.png (1919x1017, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com/united-states/washington/trump-island
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im a billionaire
dont worry i'll fund it ;)

show us a pic of your nose first

This is my dream too user.

Attached: me.jpg (1536x2048, 142K)

I'm generationally wealthy and honestly it's too expensive. Plus I'd have to share the air with Jow Forums beaners who wouldn't be able to roleplay whites anymore.

no, fuck off don't buy the island I won't go there if it's owned by a skitskin.

im 100% polish, aren't slavs your fellow whites?!?!

>shitskins
>in Poland

Fuck off LARP

just make anons take a DNA test before they are allowed to donate to the pool.

lmao I want to buy this one.

privateislandsonline.com/united-states/washington/trump-island

"Trump Island" and the home is basically a swastika.

Imagine your neighborhood being an island. You hate half the neighbors. An island will be no better than your neighborhood

You cant run from your problems. Toughen up

Write a Constitution first, so we can see how your proposed government will function. Make sure slavery is legal and women can't vote.

>29 acres

we can name Pebble Island Trump Island if we buy it.

but honestly, I'd vote for Valhalla or something like that.

Only if we agree NO GIRLS ALLOWED

>buy private island
>the UN forces you to accept 1000000 immigrants a year

actually that's how white people in the past dealt with the nigger problem.

look at Detroit and Flint, Michigan all the white people with money fled the area during the riots.

We will sink ships that invade our sovereign waters.

Landmass the size of Africa sitting at the south pole waiting to be claimed.

Attached: 800px-mckelvey_valley_-_antarctica.jpg (800x525, 59K)

sexy ass

B-but the yangbucks

>he doesnt know we tried that already

Attached: KCg1UCUh.jpg (623x602, 94K)

people from the internet try to conquer tuvalu every few years

Problems with this plan:
Obviously no girls would come with you and your country would die within a generation
You'd have little to no knowledge of how to build and maintain infrastructure or develop agriculture because all of you would just want to be philosophers
The struggle for positions of authority would be hilarious failures because you all have superiority complexes
You can never agree on anything because you're conditioned to argue at all costs, so nothing would ever get done
Your absurd requirements for eligibility would ensure a population too small to even matter, and that's not even factoring in that no one would be able to agree on the level of ethnic purity you're aiming for
You would have limited/no access to processed foods which you likely live off currently
Should I continue?

would it have single payer healthcare or would it be a worse country than the united states

relax brenton, no need to shoot up our idea

yes

Serious answer: I'd try greenland. Theres only whites and inuits but the inuits are drinking themselves to death. If the earth warms up it might become a nice place to live maybe

You would have no internet access so you'd have nothing to do except try your best to farm and not starve to death
Lack of female contact would likely result in resorting to homosexuality which you morally condemn, leading to degeneracy, prejudice, hate, and public executions
You would become a primitive society, essentially
No better than the people you hate

based aussie tells it like it is

Being stuck on an island with you guys would be the very last thing that i'd do

sent ;)

Lets arrange transport for a couple of thousands Jow Forumstards, flood them and refuse to leave. In a couple of generations the island will be ours.

Attached: 1547939975319.jpg (1600x1200, 223K)

Sky King already tried to escape.

What makes you think you have the money to do this?

Kill yourself, pajeet

Bigger problem-
there's severely limited fresh water on islands.
People would die of dehydration before any squabbles.