How Do I Explain to My Kids That He Did the Right Thing?

I NEED REDPILL ADVICE

How do I explain in a child-friendly way that he's a hero who did what he had to, and that the media is turning everyone into cucks? I want to make my kids the most redpilled future warriors possible.

Attached: fec1c5e432ca6994bfcf7daf8ada5fd3.jpg (600x336, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=JaMBymTQWzo
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Real talk - he didn;'t do the right thing.

We can develop racial pride without being violent. We are literally the smartest, best humans that ever existed. Tell your kids about our leaders. Don't tell them about some murderous cunt low EQ cunt who couldn't function.

Just make them read his finest philosophy literature such as "The Great Replacement" it's worth to notice this truly touching piece. I personally read it breathlessly in one sitting.
>tfw realized I'm on the last page

Attached: image.jpg (240x193, 16K)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 77777.png (646x985, 941K)

>we're no longer being judged under the principles of humanism (every human being is born equal and is equal under the law) so quotas, crimes only for men, being attacked for being christian is ok and funny but islamophobia is a capital sin; blind eye on perversion of children when done by LGBTQ, statistics only matter when it targets white males... etc.

So he snapped, and we all should snap. We're heading towards extinction. Muslims do worse and they receive no retaliation by the state. If we're going to die, let's do it glorious

"we will not go gently into that goodnight"

Attached: 1552778880802 (1).jpg (1187x4066, 812K)

Glower thread ten gorillion

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: Reported.png (1566x398, 238K)

To rid an infestation one must burn down a hive.

Attached: 1524530981846.jpg (600x530, 133K)

well lad. first off read the manifesto. then realize that despite some of his claims are pretty logical, his ways were wrong, shameful and not christian at all.

First off :
You dont kill unarmed people. PERIOD !

Secondly :
YOU DONT SHOOT CHILDREN, thats morals 101.

This dude is the the encarnation of the guy that has all the reason and looses it when he act violently:

" Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster."

he acted like a muslim terrorist himself. and even went allah ackubah on his own way :

"As for me, my time has come. I cannot guarantee my success. All I know is the certainty of my will and the necessity of my cause. Live or die, know I did it all for you; my friends, my family, my people, my culture, my RACE.
Goodbye, god bless you all and I will see you in Valhalla."

Look at this incel fuck lol

Can you put a number on how many islamic attacks you would tolerate before it's worth doing something about?

>Evidence Indicates Link Between North Korean Embassy Break-In And Christchurch Attacks

As the world reels from the tragic terrorist attack against two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, much attention has been given to sensational information about the single named suspect, Brenton Tarrant. However, the hyperfocus on Tarrant distracts from the fact that the Australian national was arrested along with other suspects.

An investigation and analysis by Disobedient Media indicates that Tarrant and the group he worked with likely have professional military connections, are part of the same cell that perpetrated a February 22nd break in of the North Korean embassy in Spain and potentially have intelligence ties to various agencies that cooperate under the UKUSA Agreement popularly known as Five Eyes (FVEY).

disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/

Attached: A38D26D9-760F-461B-AE7D-C2291D08F5A3.jpg (512x512, 44K)

lol - did we do better out of this you massive dickhead?

Some poor white cunts - maybe you, maybe me, are going to die in the coming days because of this.

Why would you ever celebrate degeneracy? Unless you are a degenerate....

Post your address and I’ll uthanize your spawn. Then you won’t have to keep spamming these garbage thread.

>islamic attacks
>worth doing something
are you a devote christian man, user? if you are fighting against the spread of islam, then are you fighting for the spread of Christianity? tarrant was't a christian so we his "race war" is fucked from the start because he targeted a religion instead of a race.
if you want to stop the spread of a religion, great, then do so from a virtuous place in you own religion.
muh muzzies won't work here because fighting against muzzies to save the white race is illogical.

the muslim are innocent by in large. For every jihadist there is a capitalist and a politician importing them, as well as 10 self hating white people. Shooting some peasants doesnt fight anything, the establishment is your target. Whatever your youtube dads tell you truth is yhe vast majority or white people will never come around to chan incel tatics that are reminiscent of isis to solve the immigration problem.

>his ways were wrong, shameful and not christian at all.
Yes they absolutely were fucking right and absolutely Christian, and you KNOW it.

Just like Abraham, parents should be willing to kill children for God. Even their own children, if necessary. Genesis 22:2-10

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. Psalm 137:9

Wrong.

"my kids" lmaoo hey kid, obviously youre only asking this question so you can explain your nazi meme ideology to your fellow middleschoolers on monday. Spoiler alert theyre all gonna think youre a school shooter. get off Jow Forums and go outside

Have you even heard of taqqia?

"he killed the people who wanted to kill you, because it had to be done. he was patient and tolerant for a long time, but the other side never did the same. they always hated us no matter what we did. those nasty people are a threat to us good people."

part and parcel

do you want your kids to become future terrorists?

you're a piece of shit

Bro it's been 2 days. If this is even a legitimate attack, it's about sending a message,

Get your child into reading good fiction. The kind of stories that build morals.

>How Do I Explain to My Kids
YOUR kids are same kids shoty that day.

You talkng to ghopsts user.

Attached: 1542181504848.jpg (600x600, 30K)

he didnt you stupid fucking psychopath memer, stay away from kids

Wow very based and redpilled did you hear that one from milo faginoppolis? A bunch of iraqui dirt farmers arent engaged in some kind of invasion cobspiracy theory mr Jow Forumstard, they move here because our shitty governents bomb their countrys and literally tell them to come here. These people are just useful idiots used by the capitalists for labor. If you kill them the capitalists will bring in more of them. If you werent an ignorant coward you would fight the actual enemy who hold power over you instead of larping about taking pot shots at brown children.

>I want to make my kids the most redpilled future warriors possible.
Do it, I want to see your kids in the future be the ones to finally get gun rights removed, expose whites for the trash that they truly are, and then land in a prison full of Muslim converts who will ass rape them on a daily basis.

Attached: Mutt 2.jpg (474x392, 30K)

from what i remember god was trolling Abraham, he was never trying to kill his child, just checking if Abraham was loyal. Also the old testment is pretty much jew stuff. try this one right here :

People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.

— Mark 10:13-16

Then people brought little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked them.

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there.

— Matthew 19:13-14

People were also bringing babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”

— Luke 18:15-17

YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN YOU FUCK YOU ARE JUST CHERRY PICKING THE BIBLE.

... You don't.

That's what Muslims do with their kids. They're scum.

He didn’t do anything tho. It was fake, you faggot glow

You glowinthedarks are getting pretty laZy

Attached: 8FFC22FE-60E2-4809-915A-0E2234A07DEE.jpg (1012x1024, 93K)

>How do I explain in a child-friendly way that he's a hero who did what he had to, and that the media is turning everyone into cucks?

Well, not that I'd ever advocate violence or illegal activity, but rhetorically, you might break it down like this:

Muslims divide the world into two Houses: Dar al-Islam, and Dar al-Harb. Dar al-Islam means, 'The House of Peace.' These are the areas where Islamic law prevails. Dar al-Harb means, 'The House of War.' This is all the rest of the world where Muslims aren't in full control. Muslims see it as their religious duty to turn Dar al-Harb into Dar al-Islam by whatever means necessary. Every Muslim who was in that mosque knew that they were in The House of War, and they saw themselves as warriors, in the West to conquer it through their higher birthrates. The shooter chose to attack this mosque because it was sharing videos on its Facebook page celebrating about how Muslims are outbreeding whites and will takeover our countries in the next 25 years.

Throughout history, whenever two different peoples come into close contact, one either absorbs or annihilates the other. Diversity+proximity=war. Politicians who are trying to force radical demographic changes on Western peoples, importing millions and millions of foreigners and then arresting people who complain about the foreign child-rape gangs and regular massacres of white people are the ones who rightfully should take the blame. What the shooter did wasn't nice, but it's the sort of thing that happens in wars.

He didn't do the right thing, he martyred the water around his ankles instead of worrying about the breach in the hull, giving ammunition to his supposed political enemies in exchange for nothing.

And what do you have to say about the manifesto, which is literally titled “The Great Replacement”? Seems like you’re open to the idea of being replaced, cuck.

Traitors deserve worse than the enemy.

I currently see it as gang violence, Islam is a gang, so is White supremacy, when one starts moving in on territory what do you expect to happen.

Didn't that mosque breed ISIS guys?

Attached: blessed.png (1200x1200, 343K)

How old are your kids? You don't have to explicitly pill them on this. You should teach them to hide their power level and their wealth; shits going down and they should stay safe.

He acted like a terrorist, that's what this was. Assassination is hard to do and easy to defend, impossible to copycat. Terrorists hit soft targets because it works.

Don't be coy; if I know your religion and nation I mostly know your race. Did the shooter shoot a bunch of blonde aryans? Did he shoot a bunch of Asians? Black negros or abbos? He wanted Arabs and he got them.

He objects to replacement, he may have discouraged women and children from migrating to NZ.

Yes. A mother of a man from New Zealand who was blown up in Syria(possibly some other shit hole) by a us drone strike said that mosque radicalized her child.

It required no explanation to my boys because they already get it. Last night we were watching the memes together over a few beers. If they did require explanation, I suggest showing what happened in Europe and how they celebrate it. How it once was and how it has a dark fate if no action is taken. Also explain that democracy is a failure, this unique problem cannot be solved by voting, that time has expired and the next generation will not have the luxury of using democracy as a tool to solve problems in their society.

just show them the cartoon version
youtube.com/watch?v=JaMBymTQWzo

Once again, how is muslims gunning down randoms any different to this mad manlet gunning down randoms? You've got some serious cognitive dissonance going on my m8. He's just another random psycho who will be forgotten, his expectations dashed against the rocks.

Attached: 13769590_10153927466628370_1473653725763209891_n.jpg (552x535, 32K)

Moron

Attached: quote-the-west-won-the-world-not-by-the-superiority-of-its-ideas-or-values-or-religion-but-samuel-p- (850x400, 308K)

>How Do I Explain to My Kids That He Did the Right Thing?

He didn't do the right thing,he made things worse for white ppl.

Attached: 42667732.jpg (481x680, 187K)

By hanging yourself. You're a horrible parent for condoning and tainting a childs innocence. Murder is wrong you nigger.

I know reading is hard but have another look at the manifesto before you spread false information

>EQ
bruh

name of anime? is it dubbed?

What was his playlist?
>if you kill your enemies they win
Seriously?

>he made things worse for white ppl.

Gosh, I hope they don't rape a million underaged white girls in Britain alone or something.

> Invade their countries
> Bomb the shit out of them and kill thousands upon thousands
> Get surprised when they get pissed

Here is what you do. Get out of the middle east permanently. Vote out politicians who bring them here. Put a cap on how many are brought here yearly.

Stfu comunist retard go fuck urself în magreb I hope they rape u and cut u r head

is that why they called a white dude brother? cause they're used to converting the locals?

Attached: just let that sink in.jpg (341x600, 35K)

Everything I said is so true you can even find it on Wikipedia.

Goblin Slayer, I don't watch dubbed u baka gaijin

>Gosh, I hope they don't rape a million underaged white girls in Britain alone or something.
That would only make things worse for muslims, dummy.
White people would be fine.

gas gas gas by Manuel and Serbia strong

Look how scared this little faggot is that he might die. If you're afraid of violence you are already dead. And did you really type Empathy Quotient? What the fuck liberal shit is that? Surely you didn't mean IQ when they're on opposite sides of the keyboard. That would be very low IQ of you.

How old are your fucking kids? What does child-friendly mean?

As if a race war wouldn't just completely eradicate what's left of white people

The rest?

Attached: Important Romanian Landmark.jpg (450x320, 98K)

It’s the birthrates.
It’s the birthrates.
It’s the birthrates.

If there is one thing I want you to remember from these writings, its that the birthrates must change. Even if we were to deport all Non-Europeans from our lands tomorrow, the European people would still be spiraling into decay and eventual death.

Every day we become fewer in number, we grow older,we grow weaker.
In the end we must return to replacement fertility levels, or it will kill us.

To maintain a population the people must achieve a birthrate that reaches replacement fertility levels. In the Western world this is roughly 2.06 births per woman.

what a fucked up kind of father you are wtf dude

Think about it from a realistic perspective, though. 49 kills, 0 deaths. Only him vs. 49 other Arab players. 'Dis nigga joined the lobby and had no one on his team in Ground War. He even survived a Commando knife without a reload. Switched to his sidearm *poppop.* 'Dis nigga had Stopping Power equipped and dropped players in 2 shots. Equipped Primary Gunfighter and brought a back-up AR AND a side-arm just in case. Fast Mag attachqments on his gun. Whipping around corners, firing from the hip, spray-and-pray style. At least 30 kills in the first 30 seconds. Fucking insane. Executed a girl player in Last Stand crying out for team support; nothing personal, kid, but they already ragequit. Pin point accuracy. No tacs, no 'nades. Just him and 49 kills. What a fucking legend. Infinite K/D, everyone left because they couldn't take this guy's 1337 skills. He didn't even need to use his Nuke MLG-tier: Brenton Tarrant, Aussie gamer-pro.

for goodness sake, we have been fighting with one hand tied behind our backs, trying to win a game when the others dont follow the rules.

Muslims have never cared about innocent women and children and our stupid arses did.

the mememaster showed us the error, we need to fight fire with fire or they will never stop.

It wouldn't. We've always been outnumbered, and we conquered the world anyways.

Attached: 1541269496283.jpg (1200x1933, 319K)

fpbp

>you're a piece of shit

Moral blackmail tactics don’t work here. You should do a better job at trying to convince us. How’s your first day on Jow Forums?

Eat your diner commie

So much BS.

>We can develop racial pride without being violent.
Nope, already tried that, got us into our current situation.
>our (((leaders)))
lol
>couldn't function
I bet those dead muzzie would beg to differ. He killed them real gud.

>They kill us frequently, but we shouldn't kill them, we're better than that!
Go back to the cuckshed.

>points off for not flossing or yeeting a single body
tragic, he almost had the gold

>we need to have more kids
*guns down randoms*
>If we don't we'll just get replaced
*get guns banned*
>White people are the best
*goes to prison for life*

>The shooter chose to attack this mosque because it was sharing videos on its Facebook page celebrating about how Muslims are outbreeding whites and will takeover our countries in the next 25 years.
Read it again, I don't have the text to post but this statement is incorrect.
It's hard to take your point of view seriously when you mess up the details so often. It was AQAP in Yemen. A group openly working with and being armed by Saudi Arabia.

You do what you must to win. Moderation in war is insanity.

>How yet resolves the governor of the town?
>This is the latest parle we will admit;
>Therefore to our best mercy give yourselves;
>Or like to men proud of destruction
>Defy us to our worst: for, as I am a soldier,
>A name that in my thoughts becomes me best,
>If I begin the battery once again,
>I will not leave the half-achieved Harfleur
>Till in her ashes she lie buried.
>The gates of mercy shall be all shut up,
>And the flesh'd soldier, rough and hard of heart,
>In liberty of bloody hand shall range
>With conscience wide as hell, mowing like grass
>Your fresh-fair virgins and your flowering infants.
>What is it then to me, if impious war,
>Array'd in flames like to the prince of fiends,
>Do, with his smirch'd complexion, all fell feats
>Enlink'd to waste and desolation?
>What is't to me, when you yourselves are cause,
>If your pure maidens fall into the hand
>Of hot and forcing violation?
>What rein can hold licentious wickedness
>When down the hill he holds his fierce career?
>We may as bootless spend our vain command
>Upon the enraged soldiers in their spoil
>As send precepts to the leviathan
>To come ashore. Therefore, you men of Harfleur,
>Take pity of your town and of your people,
>Whiles yet my soldiers are in my command;
>Whiles yet the cool and temperate wind of grace
>O'erblows the filthy and contagious clouds
>Of heady murder, spoil and villany.
>If not, why, in a moment look to see
>The blind and bloody soldier with foul hand
>Defile the locks of your shrill-shrieking daughters;
>Your fathers taken by the silver beards,
>And their most reverend heads dash'd to the walls,
>Your naked infants spitted upon pikes,
>Whiles the mad mothers with their howls confused
>Do break the clouds, as did the wives of Jewry
>At Herod's bloody-hunting slaughtermen.
>What say you? will you yield, and this avoid,
>Or, guilty in defence, be thus destroy'd?

>low EQ cunt who couldn't function.
>low EQ
>EQ

Attached: 565763345567687.jpg (550x340, 59K)

you don't.

know this. you're a piece of shit. your children are probably fucked with human garbage like you as a parent, but at worst they are going to have to overcome you to have a successful life.

i don't care if i can "convince" fucktards like you

you're all pieces of shit if you're raising your kids to be like this guy

Attached: we begged you.jpg (743x1080, 248K)

>imagine estar neste nível de cuckísmo

you gotta understand that extreme situations (that we live in) require extreme actions.
DO NOT FOOL YOURSELF thinking that you would be having this discussion if it was not for this guy writing a manifesto and killing 49 people.
do I think everything he wrote is 100% accurate and the absolute truth? nope. but do I think what he wrote is and will have an absolute impact on the public conversation? yes. he succeeded. so NO ONE FUCKING CARES or no one should fucking care about the details of his action.

do you think that in world wars no civilians or kids were killed? do you think these wars were useless and pointless because of that?

so it really depends on your fucking perspective. what he did was wrong? hmm maybe. what he did was NECESSARY? hmm maybe. OP is asking how he can explain to his kids that a human being went full dark chaotic evil mode BUT THAT WAS A NECESSITY for a change in the public conversation. not an easy task and I really don't know how to answer that but it's a very valid question.

Why do the governments allow these mosques to be built in our countries when they are know terrorist breeding cells that actually are funded by Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia send "teachers" to each mosque?

You don't need to brainwash them, the majority of reasonable people understand this was a long time coming whether they directly support this or not. Even if you don't hate muslims you'll eventually realize they don't belong in our nations because they aren't compatible. It's only globalists and brainwashed leftists that think these son of a bitches can be redeemed/indoctrinated into their care bear cult. People like Omar having a mainstream voice I think is making more people accept this view too. A lot of the top comments around the web I've seen covering this are people more or less saying "what did you expect?" or "theyve been doing this to us for years". If you like living in a free society with liberal values and democracy you cannot allow a significant presence of islamists to exist in your system. They don't want a free society, they want an islamic society.

>new zealand
>a town called christchurch
>a mosque with an assumed extremist history
not saying anyone deserved it but...

White enslavement takes many forms.

Attached: only suitable role for whites is enslavement.jpg (633x936, 239K)

nice memes bro. you are the equivalent to isis, just a bigoted nigger ready to kill the little people at the establishments command. The elite have kiled more muslims than your nazi larp ever will, and theyre using people like you to turn the commoners against eachother.

Heres the article. Clearly says thats what the mother is accusing the mosque of.
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Attached: christchurch.jpg (458x291, 48K)

>kids
Within the realm of economic reality he could have at most 5-6 kids of so, and that's really stretching it already. He got 49 of them, way better than just him having a couple kids.
>guns
Guns can only be banned if you allow them to be banned. People get shot in the US all the time, but we still have guns because they know we'll fucking kill anyone who tries to take them.
>prison
Here's hoping we can get him that nobel peace prize, eventually.

Jewish crisis actors
>doing the right thing

KYS

u should ask reddit

It was not right, but fun

TELL HIM/HER:
WHITE TERRORISM GOOD
MUSLIM TERRORISM BAD

>white people are going to die
>white violence isn't the answer

I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.

"we must secure a future for our kids and the white race" should about do it

it's like you don't even know about the jew or something

Attached: 1540783327717.jpg (480x818, 57K)

Masculine features. Strong cheek pones, long face, ridged eyebrows, broad nose, slightly assymetric expression.

A E S T H E T I C

Attached: PewPew.png (1068x601, 671K)

What about the jew?

>>shooter was a personal trailer

Attached: remorque-trailer-1024x527.png (1024x527, 899K)