Thoughts?

Is Andrew Yang right? Should we get rid of the penny?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 8.44.28 PM.png (631x255, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MTkhrosH8xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>getting rid of the only brown coin
Based

Canada got rid of the penny, it cost 2 cents to make 1 penny so you can see the logic behind it.

he's penny wise and pound foolish

no he just don't want competition with the yellow

Fuck pennies
We want dollar bills

Attached: yangchina.jpg (974x1500, 255K)

please say it with me: PRESIDENT ANDREW YANG

Then how would the FBI track our DNA?

lets make every penny worth 1000 yangbucks

It would be rounded to be out of our favor by both the government and corporations.

canada also have high food costs.
maybe we shouldnt do everything canada does, eh?

Yes, if:
penny=Jews

>> we

As if this dog eating gook is ever going to be in a position of power

There are BILLIONs of pennies in the hands of ordinary Americans. They can never get them all. We will not relinquish them.

YA KNOW WHATS BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT

PENNIES
WHY?
CAUSE NOBODY FUCKIN WANTS EM!

gonna need the basic gestalt of dna tracking with salty milk and coins

He's softening the blow for ensuing the hyper inflation

we really should

They'll be replacing their currency every week with ever increasing denominations if Yang gets in.

Attached: Zimbabwe Trillion_3_CROP.jpg (937x552, 639K)

you're just proving his point

Attached: 10 months on jenny craig.jpg (1080x785, 159K)

And replace it with a $1000 bill..

Based af
youtu.be/MTkhrosH8xw

Attached: AE3DAB59-A6E9-4002-9806-68ED44BFD711.png (780x439, 663K)

it'd be pretty hard cause you have a lot of autists who actually give a shit about exact change

With economics like his, even the dollar won't be worth a cent in the future.

Maybe you should kill yourself faggot.

Attached: the-british-burn-washington-dc-200-years-agos-featured-photo.jpg (768x432, 48K)

actually yea, pennies require copper and the price of copper is steadily rising.
copper doesn't even make 75% of the material in a penny, it's zinc.
not only are pennies expensive, no one really cares about them (except for the jews)

It costs more to make a penny than what it’s actually worth

We have enough pennies in circulation. At the very least, we should stop minting them.

when you devalue your currency so much you have to discontinue the circulation of some of its denominations

Attached: 1454885862397.jpg (400x400, 15K)

That stupid motherfucker only wants to give me $1000, I need $3500 to barely get by, so he better up it to $4500 a month.

Attached: 1540735849777.jpg (741x720, 70K)

By that logic, we should just go to an entirely electronic system

>?
No cuz penny always counts as ONE/wun/.

This honestly. If the country is going to ruin anyways, why not make it worth it and get a few bucks out of it? Who knows, maybe it will bring our demise sooner than we thought and spark acceleration-ism.

lol does Yang thing you faggot yanggang retards are actually THIS retarded?
>hurr durr 1k a mnth!
>gets rid of penny
>nickel is new penny worth
>ur 1k a mnth is like 200 a mnth

what the fuck did you just say there, i felt like i had a stroke reading that

Makes sense.
Anyone who would support Yang isn't intelligent enough to decipher that simple greentext.

>physically remove the penny
>jews lose their primary source of nourishment
>tfw yang will bring about the holocaust 2.0

Attached: 1496880484499.gif (540x300, 364K)

1 penny could be used 10,000 times

Attached: basedandredpilled.png (341x374, 4K)

our goal is to get Yang as the Democratic nomination, not the President
America will never actually vote for an Asian man.

Getting him as the nomination basically guarantees Trump his 8 years

You overestimate the American literacy rate and underrate the amount of people that just want "free stuff."

I hate pennies, too.
But I'd deal with a lifetime of having them instead of ever considering a bugman.

This one man is making me hate all chinks. I don’t even give a fuck about pennies, by it’s the principle. Who the fuck does this slanty eyed faggot think he is? I see a white man’s face on the penny, not no chink.

Fuck dollar bills wheres my $1000/month?

Attached: THE1000 dollars YANG.jpg (259x195, 6K)

Because giving niggers 1000$ a month will make the penny worthless.

When will these Yang shills give up? It's Cortez all over again.

Attached: 1512859793751.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Well, you could get rid of all change and make the smallest denomination $1.

The problem with banning lower denominations though, is normies start asking uncomfortable questions like "Why?" which leads them to inflation and who controls the creation of money.

It literally costs more to make it then it's worth.

Attached: that abstract feel.jpg (900x900, 65K)

>Is Andrew Yang right? Should we get rid of the Jews?
Yes, he's right.

Attached: yang get rid of the.png (570x237, 36K)

if he makes it 2,000 a month instead of 1,000 I will vote for him

Attached: 1542596801596.jpg (512x512, 33K)

what is the point of a one penny coin?

Yes at the moment it cost us to make the penny and the nickel.
they both cost tax payers money every year and eliminating just the nickel would save us 55million within 10 years or something along those lines.
It is a huge huge huge deal on metal detector forums, this is a goo didea for the tax payers too.

Attached: 1552612173749.jpg (555x890, 74K)

Just stop minting pennies then. Let the current pennies exist until they wear out. So many use (((credit))) cards anyway.

we couldn't even make it standard to round to the nearest 5th
if you ever had to suffer as a cashier you'll find people thinking the pennies matter

>we may have to get rid of the penny
>we may have to tax every purchase by .04c
pick two

lol, your "no snip" tweets go with this:

Literally nothing has changed. There's still a ton of fucking pennies everywhere

you idiot the penny is already costing tax payers money.
you fucking boomer faggots and rich kids need to fuck right off with your being too stupid to read.

Attached: 1552686838572.jpg (1024x513, 111K)

Random thought of the day from this attention whore.

lol but mine is actually real lol
i likem both though

Attached: 1552686896315.png (1024x576, 838K)

Did the MS paint for ya:

Might as well just make the dollar the new penny. Get rid of the coins altogether.

not random fggot, go read it cost tax payers to make the penny we literally are fucking paying for pennies because the people who make them an charge us get money from it.

>leaf
The value of a penny is not a penny. It serves an important function to the society and the economy.

>hot take
>hot carl
>hot yang

Screw off zoomers I'm not giving up pennies. They will just round all the prices up and that means id be paying more.

make them out of cardboard. pogs!

Also, there's probably millions of lines of financial software that would have to be updated. That costs money like moving to Metric, so corporations would throw a tantrum.

Wow! Change! Wouldn't that be so cool you guys??

actually the proper way is to make dollar coins.
as the dollar bill also costs a fuck ton for american tax payers. switching to a coin lowers the rate of redistributing dollar bills due to rips/burn/tear.damage.
it saved tons of money to tax payers.

Attached: 1552528566485.jpg (952x978, 65K)

The internet is flooded with Canadians. Why? They have nothing better to do. Their national hobby is at every chance commenting on anything America does with "Actually, In Canada we do it this way, and it is superior".

i miss pogs, nostalgia! things were fucking cool.
retard refer to the posts about how the penny costs the tax payers double to make.
go read also when the penny is gone the prices dont really fuck up.

Attached: D1i1dnPU8AAJNz6.jpg (960x746, 127K)

Welp, it's confirmed...Yang is not a jew.

I hope that everyone flips a penny at least once in their lifetime before pennies are outlawed.

Attached: quintarion.jpg (688x540, 119K)

Trust me. You won't miss them AT ALL.

No more thinking you have a wad of coin, only to realize that the ten pounds in your pocket is worth about 23 cents

we knew that when he said these things in images.

Attached: 1551771992636.jpg (2334x1368, 1.18M)

$1k lowest denomination

Inflation vs riots in the streets

You'll never get your free $1000.

Friendly reminder this was exactly the same tactic the Democrats used to get Trump in. They were literally celebrating when Trump became the Republican nomination, Only to have it blow up in their faces come election time.

Tbh i'm bored of these same old dollars, bring back the 500, 1k and 5k bills

Riot is good. It's easy to solve. And the result is a better society.

We should get rid of the penny and we should have some sort of policy to prevent stores from doing that "$XX.99" shit. It's just annoying and nobody likes getting back a penny or nickle that they just lose anyway.

Nobody uses cash anyway, except poor people. To them, a penny is a penny and you must not take it away.

I'm getting real tired of that smug Chinese piece of shit

ive worked for over 20 years paid taxes and never lost a job. i work hard and even started a side business selling surplus goods from overstock auctions.
You arent a man dont think anything is free.
we paid taxes while the moochers and the rich got benefits and us workers got nothing.
you cowardly spineless faggot.

Attached: 1552451677168.gif (200x183, 3.58M)

Well that's the thing.

Who is better than Yang for us?

hello rabbi! i bet you are after he is anti israel anti ccutting dicks and anti bullshit rich.

Attached: 1552001936502.jpg (416x424, 151K)

An Asian Male is considered more privileged than a White Male. He will never get Dem nomination.

Would this be possible

>pennies are disregarded, anything less than 5 cents spent or sold is automatically transferred into penny stocks

It's been this way for 5 decades already, it's long overdue

Uhhhhh, whaaaat

Actually not true. Objectively they should be by the metrics they use, but so too would jews. They just tactically pretend asians don't exist when they trot out their white privilege bullshit because asians fuck up their narrative.

... that's not how money works. .01 will still exist in bank accounts. You can still send. 01 dollars to a person without needing a real life penny to back it up

don't worry, he had a stroke while writing it
epic one xddd

Attached: 1552788256802.jpg (719x535, 95K)

He's a fucking grifter for grug brained nigger children and black pilled apolitical extremely online twitter users who have given up on Trump. . UBI for every adult amounts to 3 trillion dollars a year which is the entire current federal budget of America. At least real unironic communists outright say that the entire capitalist system needs to be abolished for free shit to begin to occur.

And you expect a Democrat return some of your hard earned money? Hah! Their entire platform is to move even more money from you to the neets, for "social equity". You are jerking off the wrong dick.

It costs more to make a penny than it is worth. Same thing with most (I think all) of the other coins.

>WE WUZ BRITS

Attached: 1440941598098.jpg (638x367, 53K)