I didn't even know who she was up until two days ago. Thanks to the western media

I didn't even know who she was up until two days ago. Thanks to the western media.

Now I literally can't stop crying non stop for the past 48 hours. Why did she have to die? Why did no one protect her? Where were the leaders of her country? Where were her countrymen? Where were you? Where was I?

Does it ever get better? I feel like I will never know happiness again.

Attached: ebbbas-anglar-akerlund.jpg (728x728, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northcrane.com/2019/03/ebba-akerlunds-grave-vandalized-illegal-migrant-repeatedly/
breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/07/father-of-stockholm-terror-victim-claims-illegal-migrant-vandalised-daughters-grave/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=pk_KS0C_ZOA
voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/illegal-migrant-vandalises-grave-of-stockholm-terror-victim-30-times-swedish-police-do-nothing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who

The reason for New Zealand, duh.

ANSWER ME POL

She apparently got a warm celebration by the people of Sweden and the family supported by the government.

Ebba Auckerland.
11 yearold girl dismembered by le truck of peace on her way home from school.

>implying I'm going to let this thread die
>implying I'm going to let you forget

Attached: 1552685116110.png (1300x697, 382K)

> he doesn't know her tomb was desecrated several times

Fucking link?

Quick search on bing brings this up, you can look for more articles if you want:

northcrane.com/2019/03/ebba-akerlunds-grave-vandalized-illegal-migrant-repeatedly/

breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/07/father-of-stockholm-terror-victim-claims-illegal-migrant-vandalised-daughters-grave/amp/

Sad.

Nobody gives a fuck you stupid crying faggot

>Does it ever get better?
Just loop the snackbar gash laying on the ground in NZ begging for help only to get a hot lead .223 injection and then get run over. It makes it a little better

How can you be so fucking heartless?

I don't think you understand just how much Muslims hate non-Muslims. The people who support importing Muslims don't know what they are doing. The people who import them do know what they are doing, but the people who support it do not.

I know that feel.
Remember who's behind this.
youtube.com/watch?v=pk_KS0C_ZOA

Evil kike

Roastie got killed. NEXT!

>Ebba Auckerland
We are here.
And we remember.
And we won't forget.

So much this, I have worked in the region for many many years they hate the infidels with all their being. They will behead all men and enslave the women for their harem. This isnt a talking point or some right wing conspiracy this is all they want to do in the west and the people within their countries. If they tell you other wise it is Taqiya.

Attached: 1492969310129.png (1311x1622, 3.04M)

100% true. I hate white people.

This is so fucking sad. As a parent it makes me feel completely gutted.

Attached: 1548453721811.jpg (236x229, 11K)

Unfortunately I have to end the vigil of this thread but my life will be her vigil everlasting. I will live my life single mindedly for her sake.

Ebba is love, Ebba is life. Ebba is the fourteen words, Ebba is the black sun. Ebba is our guardian angel, Ebba is our valkyrie. Ebba is our little sister and our baby daughter. Ebba is the West, Ebba is the one for whom we fight.

Ebba is alive and can never die, the eternal flower of our people forever.

"And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight!
And never slacken!
And never tire!
And never lose courage!
And never despair! "

Attached: 1552687016988.jpg (751x618, 165K)

shes avenged... for now, will need more treatmeants

THE AUSSIE IS A FOOKING HERO

Wow, imagine doing something about the people involved with this girl and not instead fucking with randos on the other side of this world.
>revenge killing on group identity basis
Oh, so we're niggers now?

looks nice, where can I purchase her art?

is she the reason why the guy killed those muslims? was it avenging her death?

so true

In his manifesto he claims specifically that her death was his call to action.

>Now I literally can't stop crying non stop for the past 48 hours.
Powerful...

F

Deaf, Swedish girl who was hit by a truck of peace.

F

50-0

Attached: for Ebba.png (1024x769, 958K)

>Girl killed in the name of a religion
>Guy kills people of said religion
No he got the right target. Maybe they shouldn't kill in the name of Islam?

Sickening Jewish propaganda. You kikes make me sick.

Go back to Canada Trudeau

Imagine for a moment that you come home from work, tired but happy to finally come back home. You start preparing the lunch with TV on. Then you see the live pictures of the terrorist attack that has just happened in the city where you live. You are shocked but keep preparing the food. All the family is ready for lunch but your little daughter has not arrived yet. She may have get lost because of all the chaos in the city but you try not to be nervous.

One hour later she has not arrived. You phone some of your relatives to check if they know anything about where she is. Nobody knows so you decide to phone the parents of her school mates. Still nobody knows. You start loosing your patience. Maybe something bad has happened to her but you calm yourself thinking that she must be fine. You post in Facebook or any social media her pictures. Somebody has to know where she is.

Night is falling now but no news about your daughter. You do not even care about sleeping. She is missing. She does not have any place to shelter. Your daughter is not in her bed tonight. You can not approach her to tell her how much you love her, to remember her that you will be on her side whenever she needs you. You do not sleep that night. Is she safe? "Goodnight, wherever you are, my little daughter"

Now imagine that moment when you see that photograph in which your daughter is lying down in the floor of a street. Your beloved daughter. You saw her growing up. Do you remember when you told her how special she was for you? "If you can not listen like the other children, it does not mean that I am going to love you less. You are the most important person, OK?"

Now everything is gone. Every single second of your life after seeing that picture is a torture. She was only 11. You loved her and she loved you. She was coming back from school. You promised to take care of her.

Is there any pardon for this?

Attached: 1491924094115.jpg (1200x2036, 572K)

F

>People killed in the name of America and freedumb
>Guy kills people in America
Right target I guess.

And what about all the innocent Muslims who were killed? Two wrongs don't make a right.

Get a load of this performance! This is a Zionist psyop of massive proportions! You kikes really want to start some shit don't you. This is the true evil of the Jew on full display.

I can't believe this woman has not been assassinated.

What is this emotionalist bullshit? Are we at fucking church? Are we niggers? What's with the fucking storytelling?
Are we just beings who act and react?
No wonder the jews so easily manipulate us.

How about some rational thinking for once? Why do white Swedes permit immigration policies that led to this. What is the flaw or sin in white Swedes that allows this?
Correct that, solve the problem.
Whine over little girls, get angry, solve nothing.

Not a jew just someone who has worked with and knows islam and the depths of its hate very well.

user why must you torture me like this

Attached: 4f193ef.jpg (774x767, 51K)

This place has been hijacked by Zionist Jews who are literally using this 2 year old incident to incite murder.

I highly doubt the parents saw the photo.

F

Wait until you see the video of her dad trying to stand guard at her memorial and get spit on and attacked by Muslims who were desecrating her grave...that should do it.

Thank you. Emotional manipulation - not a white tactic. Maybe Irish, but otherwise totally jewish.

>Why did she have to die?
Reason has nothing to do with it.

>Why did no one protect her?
Because our civilization got cucked to death.

>Where were the leaders of her country?
Probably sucking dick somewhere or fucking a kid.

>Where were her countrymen?
Probably getting "pegged" by their battlecunt roastie girlfriends

>Where were you?
In the USA expecting this shit to happen (see above answers)

>Where was I?
Who the fuck knows. Probably watching a sports game or something.

>Does it ever get better?
This kind of shit never ends well.

I would go full berserker mode. Where is the video of that?

we are WAY beyond two wrongs.

Attached: pray-for-city-cities-hashtag-terrorist-attacks-fail[1].jpg (735x421, 149K)

>What is this emotionalist bullshit?
It's Jewish propaganda my friend. they are using emotional manipulation to incite murder.

Shut up, Mohamed, we're mourning a real person here, not brown pedophile-worshipping shitskins

Ohhh shit

Never heard of that. Messed up stuff.

So where was Benton nigger then, to help protect the grave like a noble white?
Oh, in Pakistan praising it I guess.
Then he went and killed a 4 yo girl.
Some hero.

She was deaf?

But remember who the true criminals are

If (((someone))) pushes you into an animal exhibit at the zoo and a lion attacks you the lion is not at fault the (((one))) who pushed you is of course you incapacitate the lion to get to saftey but it is not the lions fault you enact recenge on who pushed you the entire ordeal is their doing

Attached: Quot+good+to+the+last+dropquot+my+blood+_3e9e81673387d26177b48fec92f17dad.jpg (290x168, 16K)

Have Shias done any of these attacks? I wonder.

show me the video, sounds like bullshit

Wish I could save her in
Some sort of time masheeeeeen

if we go by that logic, then everyone in the whole fuckling world should be allowed to murder random americans, you know to make them pay for every time they put their stupid fat hands on their country and created war/dictatorships, hell i hope another of those popular american mass shooting happens tomorrow (which most likely would be done by a white guy)

They have declared war on us, they were in a Mosque. That is like saying Nazis were innocently killed when we attacked a Nazi barracks.

Attached: Screenshot_17.jpg (764x617, 64K)

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Attached: 0819A51A-4523-49F2-9755-F55F1F3D8A5A.jpg (473x724, 187K)

>berserker mode
>chimping out
Call me when you're done acting like a nigger, and want to save the white race.

Euro girl is potentally worth 1000's future militant Muslims

Then it begins...

Show me your real flag. I dare you.

Attached: FAC2EF96-58FF-4BAD-A68C-C6F6C21382F6.jpg (824x1110, 600K)

>In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

O shi-

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11K)

Spotted the Jew.

No, it's more like bombing Nazi factories with non-combatant workers, I guess.

I hope people realize this whole thread is a kike psyop.

You don't decide what life is worth fuckhead.

>what about all the innocent Muslims

Attached: 1549349381041.gif (500x372, 1.96M)

Thank you. Finally the right metaphor. Muslims are barbarians, but stayed within their own lands.
(((Someone))) fucked up their shit even worse than it was, (((Someone))) funds the more radical of their branches of their religion, (((someone))) supports materially their radical terrorists, (((someone))) invites them into the West with open arms, (((someone))) prevents accurate media coverage that would lead to at least more reasonable policies.
But, instead let's just shoot up grandpas and 4 yo old girls.
>I wouldn't even kill a lion cub, even if it will grow up to be a lion. Because I'm not a fucking barbarian.

Go back to the Middle East and I'll show you, goatfucker. Don't you have some Christians to run over with a truck? Maybe a Church to blow up or something.

Just a random girl with bad luck, hombrero.

No we just care about our children, and morn them. Not like you haji who will make little girls stand on pressure plates until we come close because we were feeding them candy.

Attached: 0Z2tgBZ.png (500x500, 153K)

Super credible source dude.

It's good that someone is mourning her after the media did everything they could to cover it up and sweep the story away.

Attached: 1518518241409.jpg (2151x2603, 324K)

Kike confirmed. This thread stinks of Jews.

Reminder that her grave has been desecrated several times by shitskins before the NZ shooting happened.

Yeah it's JIDF trying to make us hate muzzies but this thread isn't a hate thread. We should mourn the little girl murdered.

I don't know about the spit on thing, but the grave desecration is legit
voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/illegal-migrant-vandalises-grave-of-stockholm-terror-victim-30-times-swedish-police-do-nothing/

>Where were the leaders of her country?
>her country?
Perhaps these shitskins wouldn't have so many problems if they did return to their own countries.

This forced sob story was responsible for inciting the deaths of 50 innocent people and yet you continue to push it! You are one evil fuck.

Attached: 1552725416424.jpg (884x1024, 242K)

>forced sob story
kys nigger

Shut the fuck up Abdul. I remember from your last thread.

Mourning is one thing, beatification is another.

>innocent
>Muslims
Sure Mohammad