Tfw you didn't think NZ was a false flag, until board is flooded with pro shooter spam...

>tfw you didn't think NZ was a false flag, until board is flooded with pro shooter spam, likely trying to make Jow Forums look as bad as possible to normies, here because of news cycle.

Am I way off base here?

Attached: si5u35blh5z01.png (741x568, 29K)

So cute

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-02-14-03.png (1080x1920, 678K)

>imagine being such a virgin cuck you have to conform to normie values for them to listen to you

Even if it wasn't a false flag, the shills would always capitalise on it for that purpose. That's why the Yang and MIGA threads have slowed down.

DIGITS

Attached: image.png (1638x683, 746K)

All seems a bit too convenient

>white and European supremacist content supporting the mass murder of Muslims is on Jow Forums
>there must be CIA shenanigans afoot

Jow Forums has been filled with literal self-identifying Nazis and fascists desiring the genocide of "subhuman non-whites" for a long time. I don't know what you're surprised about. After the shooting I immediately thought "I bet Jow Forums is celebrating this hardcore", and what do know, they were.

There are a lot of people out there with absolutely no sense of respect for other humans (usually by insisting they're non-human).

Stfu and gtfo subhuman

This board is full of kikes retard, it's an oustpunding number. Kikes love it when the goyim kill each other. It means kike survival. Because now the goyim in-fight and the kike doesn't get involved, notice little response from the kike community? When a user asks for muh what's the best documentary, they are asking because they are kike and to see if they can take it down somehow. If some zoomerthinks he is smarter than the jidf, then the zoomers have lost

Yang, Omar, AOC threads vanished once the siegefags showed up, so guessing it's a combination of Leftist shills + the actual accelerationists, most of whom want this place gone (for different reasons ofc).

Remember one of the shooter's goals was to make Jow Forums (or internet culture in general) to look bad to normies, to bait establishment types into cracking down on it (along with guns, whites, etc). He is hoping that this pushes even more people on the right over the edge and creates a domino effect to collapse the society, so he's kind of playing both sides.

This, I don't know why everyone is surprised. Our memes include: day of the rope, gas the kikes race war now, hitler did nothing wrong, ids habbening, etc. etc.

Based

This is Brenton Tarrant

Attached: brentontarrant.png (1246x752, 1.13M)

This is Brenton Tarrant on the same day

He's missing hair and side burns that the shooter had

Attached: brentontarrant2.png (1169x904, 853K)

bunch of mentally ill attention seeking misanthropes tossing shit at each other all day hoping to get a real rise out of someone

His wearing a helmet you absolute cuntbum

You're next schlomo

Attached: 206573.png (1366x763, 1.54M)

Has it occurred to you that there are white nationalists and people who don't want muslims in their land on this board?

Tidbits of sanity in an ocean of astroturfed nonsense.
>there aren't always CIA shenanigans afoot on Jow Forums.org's Politically Incorrect board
>cute
Hi nu/pol/

Dumb frogposter

shills paused their yang shilling to do retarded shooter shilling

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Don't fall for this shit. This was an attack against us

Nah potato, I think you right.

Yes. This guy is from here, memed hard, and did what every Jow Forumsack wishes he could do. Why would we NOT like him.

Hello kike

t. scizo based muslims tard who thinks we don't hate both of them equally

Attached: ee.png (800x794, 442K)

He was literally a Chinese plant. Who benefits if the western world is destabilized by a race war? Not the Jews, Israel will be wiped off the map by their neighbours if the USA can’t come save them. The CHINESE are the ones who can step in and replace the west as the new global power

i was thinking the same thing
trying to crack a false consensus, classic shill tactic

don’t blame it all on normies and CIA niggers, there are plenty of fucking retards on Jow Forums since the stormfags and desperate to fit in trumptards showed up. but no user you’re on the right track.

It's all related. Pro-NZ shooting rhetoric, Accelerationism, National Bolshevism, and Yang support.

Attached: jvf0w0.jpg (3000x3152, 1.21M)

Witnessed mein fuhrer

>>tfw you didn't think NZ was a false flag, until board is flooded with pro shooter spam, likely trying to make Jow Forums look as bad as possible to normies,
This is my analysis of the situation as well. porky is trying to start a race war.
remember white supremacists are just as bad as SJW, they should all be sent to gulag, identity politics is identity politics

>porky is trying to start a race war.
>remember white supremacists are just as bad as SJW, they should all be sent to gulag, identity politics is identity politics
Based centrist glownigger/memeflag.

buddy you got the wrong door

Attached: ahems.png (527x572, 222K)

agreed, user. you are spot on

/x/ does this raid every time any Happening...just shift-click those threads

I was banned from leftypol because one of the mods is a fucking liberal sjw

>centrist
there is nothing wrong with violence that has a purpose. violence against random brown people only serves the elites purpose

its your paranoid schizophrenia you degenerate potato nigger.
take your pills and leave my board you untermensch.

These digits

Attached: BCA3BA67-0DA7-4D69-97D9-05CDC375B41B.jpg (545x691, 148K)

4chins, because of pol, has never looked appealing to the normies. what self respecting person would go on he internet just to watch a bunch of autistic frogposters. If everything starts to look like a psyop or falseflag in video of a man memeing it up before shooting up two mosques how can you even begin to trust the fags on this site, it takes a single search to get here and millions of dollars to produce anything like that shooting. It'd be more effective and cheaper to just continually post degeneracy on the site itself to deter anyone from getting started in the first place

nobody with any stake in society wants a race war you silly faggot; they only need enough tension between the lower classes to keep them preoccupied not explode shit apart

> Jow Forums is the exact caricature that they're (((made))) out to be
> .t the jewish community
Reminder that accelerationists, natbols, and Yang supporters are pro-judaism and pro-communism.

Attached: lkj;anvx.png (1904x4504, 3.67M)

Attached: oisjv2.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

they are proceeding with the georgia guidestones and want to kill 7.5 billion of us soon

its too late to stop it, only stalin could have prevented it ;_;

the only slim hope is ultraviolence far beyond their calculated maximums to destabilize the cullings symmetry

>he didn't name the jew
There are people on this board right now who don't believe in the Jewish Question. That does not mean their points are automatically invalid. That does not mean they are literal crypto jews either. Pic related. Arnold Leese called Oswald Mosley a kosher fascist over his reluctance to address the jewish question and reluctance in making anti-semitism a central theme of the British Union of Fascists. Does this make Oswald Mosley's points invalid, or does that make him a crypto jew? Of course not. There perhaps were logical reasons for Mosley to not do so, with the massive amount of Jewish influence in British Politics at the time. Use your brain and perhaps think about what the implications were or weren't if Brenton did the same. Think about all of the kosher-conservatives out there.

Attached: 1427765390768.jpg (490x313, 25K)

Attached: koxs.jpg (2144x5696, 1.43M)

lmao they dont actually have a plan you're mistakenly assuming because they're filthy rich they must be competent in all aspects of their scheming. shit will be wild but probably not to that scale

>meme-spouting sperg kills a bunch of muslims.
>the racist meme-spouting spergs of Jow Forums approve of it
Damn, what a contrasting and unbelievable development, I sure see the jews playing tricks in here.

You are WAY off base my friend. If anything we were spammed with:

OMG user HOW COULD YOU?
>DID YOU FEEL BAD NOW?
WAO I REJECT Jow Forums FOR EVER
>ALL MY POSTS ARE SATIRE
MUSLIMS ARE INNOCENT

>attack against us
Pol isn't a muslim you fucking shitskin

I know its hard to believe user, but people flocked here because its all over the news and their are white supremacy groups around the world.

I think its an ff off the basic fact he doesn't hate jews, how the fuck do you get radicalized on 8/pol/4/pol/ without this key thing.