Is anyone here actually older than 16?

Is anyone here actually older than 16?

Attached: Now that's what I call edgy.png (373x327, 190K)

Most if not all people. Children rarely concern themselves with politics.

Brenton Tarrant, although he can't post anymore for now

I’m 30 but I’m only here for the weekend becasue of the happening

good question

he is from cripplechan, that doesn't counts.

the sad fact is that everyone is older and sadder than you could ever imagine. if Jow Forums is the hope of the races of europa, europa is doomed.

Are you?

19, i still wonder why im here

Of course he is, he is looking for children to groom

Oh I just noticed his flag, understandable.

Same, but I concluded I stay for the insults, cursing and ironic comments anons piss one another with. That's a good laugh once in a while.

Oldfag here, been here since 2015 but since the Christchurch attack I'm pretty much done with this shithole. Too many edgy zoomers ruining the alt-right's optics with their cringe nihilism. Unarmed people getting gunned down is not fucking funny or memeworthy, just makes us all look like psychopaths who should be locked up. So yeah goodbye you morons.

im 57 lol

no longer a regular here

jan 5th 2000

kys dataminer

Attached: 9354e12f9bd5ca32026f981028094c57.jpg (564x789, 136K)

see you tomorrow fag

>tfw you're made up of the same elements as stars which makes you 10 billion years old

Attached: mfw.png (209x252, 105K)

Gas the Jews. Race war NAO!

Attached: 1552774515065.jpg (800x794, 197K)

>Oldfag here
>been here since 2015

Attached: cringe4.png (1060x789, 1.77M)

32, and there's nothing "edgy" about celebrating the recent happening. It's purely trad, I'd even say primal. We are, collectively, a tribe. We are beset by an enemy tribe, who have invaded our territories, laid claim to our resources, and harmed our people. One of our warriors has gone forth and with terrible power wrought grievous harm upon our enemies. And it is cause for jubilation, we toast his name and honor him in song.

This is how it should be. This is how we're meant to be, free from the banal conceits of remorse, empathy or altruism. All that should fall away, and we should revel in the carnifice. This is right.

I'm 33, by the way.

I am 12 and what is this?

Yep. Gen X. Over 40 (almost 50). Don't dox me.

The ones worshipping a terrorist clearly aren't.

62, virgin.