Fake as Fuck

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=49A93DNS8ON2

no blood spray? magazine on floor before he even walked in? the shoes? hallway hero literally unharmed but "dying" from 2 headshots them moving of his own accord?

Attached: fakeasfuck.png (1531x872, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
archive.fo/JjwTN
archive.fo/NuaWz)
linkedin.com/in/scott-bennett-b93429b8
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
my.mixtape.moe/mideqy.mp4
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/837690355814367232
funker530.com/warning-graphic-face-to-face-close-quarters-combat/
liveleak.com/view?i=4d2_1381514308#sMBBZK4hL1EIdFQk.16
forum.deathaddict.co/threads/c-q-b-footage-from-iraq-syria-multiple-kills.16839/
forum.deathaddict.co/threads/omfg-awesome-go-pro-ambush-ever.19931/
funker530.com/jihadists-use-silenced-ak-47s/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

i needed that

Dump trump

>magazine on floor before he even walked in?
HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES ARE WE GOING TO SEE THIS LINE/THE PICTURES FROM THE VIDEO OF THE MAGAZINE ON THE FLOOR? HE LITERALLY TALKS ABOUT DROPPING THE MAGAZINE WHILE DRIVING OFF AND SAYS HE PROBABLY LEFT A FULL MAG BACK AT THE MOSQUE.

I get a 503 error

I think it looks real desu

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSPIRACY NIGGER
DEATH TO TIN FOILERS, DAY OF THE THORAZINE PILL COMING SOON

Look how injured (((they))) are, how (((they))) recoil and suddenly shrink back. "I've been found out!"

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: 6757457.jpg (600x655, 38K)

There is literally blood fucking everywhere.

Fuck off shill

>anything happens ever
>"WHERE IS THE SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE? OMG FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED!!!!!"
>guy brings his own camera and live streams it to Jow Forums so we can actually watch the whole thing for ourselves and see exactly what actually happened
>"OMG WHY DOESN'T THEIR BLOOD SPURT OUT LIKE A FOUNTAIN LIKE IN MY FAVOURITE ANIMU? FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED!!!!

Get off the computer, go outside, you've lost the ability to distinguish reality.

the thorazine pill is a suppository and i'm going to give it to you with my fucking size thirteen boot you
DUMB
FUCKING
CONSPIRACY
NIGGERS

I don't know about the blood spray but there is blood and there wasn't a magazine on the floor, that's just stupid. It fell from his vest and he kicked it forward. You can see the magazine falling into position.

I still think this is a false flag but there's a lot of bullshit being spread around. Don't spread disinfo and be cautiously skeptic about everything.

Attached: 1538725972387.webm (1000x560, 2.71M)

I just watched the video again and saw brains and blood splatter on a couple parts
Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-195405.png (2048x1536, 1.21M)

>no blood spray
Muslims have thicker blood than whites, so they tend to bleed much slower, studies have shown.

that's just spilled confetti from the post-psyop celebration the crisis actors were planning, nothing to see there
did i mention how absolutely nothing ever happens?

>there wasn't a magazine on the floor
Maybe he had an accomplice in the Mosque, like a bad Muslim who got punished so he sold them out and prepped the scene with extra ammo packs.

the so called "Mossad" were just Israeli backpackers you fucking idiot get a grip

Bullets travel v fast buddy you won't see blood spraying out of entry wounds. You have to think in terms of the true biology of the human body and how it would interact with a very highspeed bullet. Look up videos on ballistics.

He also drops the magazines in the videos and this point makes me think this post is bait because it's very plain to see.

the shoes r weird tho

>no blood spray

Attached: 1521528490887.png (1952x2572, 1.98M)

Oh my gosh you fucking boomers can´t stop making everything into a conspiracy theoryy. Boomercaust when?

you should stop making posts like this, we're watching you

Good luck reasoning with these schizos.

Based

>US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst
>archive.is/HBPky
There is literally not a source. They don't even name him. Who is the man in the picture supposed to be? That link is highly suspicious. Again, I think this is a false flag but that link is just BS.

That doesn't make any logical sense. If you were planing the operation, having two people would complicate logistics immensely. Having someone to "drop ammo packs" is videogame logic, it's not real life.

thank for the link bruv

DAY OF THE THORAZINE SOON BROTHER

kill yourself

sage

faggy and lowqualitypilled

He's a great magician "dropping" that magazine in place he didn't even walk past yet. Maybe he realized the fuckup and adlibbed.

I don't believe for one second that the shooter managed to kill 49 people in tight quarters without damaging the walls or furniture. The lack of "Allah Akbars" and general screaming is also odd.

The biggest tell for me is that the shooting videos were widely distributed on filesharing websites for at least 12 hours without problem until people started pointing this shit out. Then they went into super censorship mode "we'll throw you in jail if you possess the video" after that.

Attached: Mossad.png (1439x2464, 1.43M)

>that hand

How is this not a mannequin

Attached: 1552782111642.jpg (1200x774, 166K)

Like this, right.

Attached: 9E42F5DA-F3DD-4569-8475-54DD329F71FA.jpg (931x894, 565K)

>Having someone to "drop ammo packs" is videogame logic, it's not real life.
Many men play video games nowadays, and their minds have become used to thinking with 'videogame logic'. In fact, i think it is highly likely some accomplice pre-dropped ammo packs and maybe some energy drinks and protein bars, also perhaps wetnaps but they would be less useful

No blood spray but airgun blew off his hat!

Attached: 400A830B-4932-48AF-8F68-08F6E8B11FAF.gif (400x222, 1.82M)

Attached: rr.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>They don't even name him. Who is the man in the picture supposed to be?
They do. Scott Bennett
archive.fo/JjwTN
The archive won't pick up the linkedin page (archive.fo/NuaWz) so here's a screenshot from linkedin.com/in/scott-bennett-b93429b8

Attached: 1539547280037.png (3839x4396, 1.46M)

The blood spray would be mostly in the opposite direction of the muzzy's body.
>airgun blew off his hat!
Guns expel plenty of gas from the nozzle when their fired, more than any compressed air gun.

Thank you kindly, user. We must analyse this incident with extreme caution. Try using outline.com to archive. It's not the ideal solution but it may help.

Fucking checked impeach now!
Also ban all guns!

Whatever cunt open your eyes

Attached: magazine is therePNG.png (651x363, 289K)

Attached: YOU CAN SEE IT.png (639x359, 254K)

the gun falls off his plate because the straps are shit

Attached: 1530586279529.webm (1296x736, 972K)

I mean the magazine

the pictures i posted prove it was there beforehand

>the shoes?
ever learn anything about mosques idiot

Thats not the same mag its the one in the big room the first mag was dropped before the scene production during the crisis acting fry run...hence his shock at fucking up the hoax

Before he goes back for it

Attached: Untitled.png (1211x585, 392K)

You're spreading disinfo, user. You don't have to premise your argument for this being a false flag on this nonsensical hypothesis of there being ammo drops because the shitty video. It doesn't make a lick of sense. There was no ammo packs lying around for him to grab them. Think about it, how does that help him or this operation in any way? Ammo that he could just be carrying, mind you. Don't spread bullshit.

he must have killed everyone during the test run, thats why they were all piled up in the corners

it doesn't show the magazine moving in the air, it doesn't show what you claim it shows..it clearly shows the mag being there already and him highlighting it with his flashlight...nice try shill

And the air gun also had enough power to move th guns body? This was a real asttack, as in no5tstaged, maybe an intel op carried it out, but people died.

correct he picked it up but he didn't drop it also the outlier can be seen and he never dropped it its not seen and makes no noise its appearance in the vid the "morphing effect" is because of the shitty pixelation and him shining the light it was already in the building before entered "officially"

Having ammo laying around before hand only compromises the operation. There were people walking around the corridor when he got to the mosque. Why did no one see it then? It doesn't make any sense. Stop spreading the ammo drops hoax. You're discrediting this and strengthening the mainstream narrative.

I can’t see shit in these pictures, bu5 the shooter does not shoot through every magazine initially. He drops lots of mags to the floor then walks back through and clears each mag out. Damn y’all are either retards or shills.

There's nothing in there kunt.

Attached: 1532390081035.png (701x808, 513K)

thanks for proving my point

>no blood on hallway hero who was supposedly shot afterwards twice close range no exit wound not directional blood spray and yet moved even though dead
>fake red color applied by cgi to road "bitch" underneath right arm nowhere near impact zone of the ballistics

my point again FAKE AS FUCK

"DERRR HEAD SHOT DEAD PEOPLE MOVE DERRR"

Attached: crisisactor2.png (1895x659, 1.49M)

just a coincidence aye

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Compare with pic related when he goes through the hall the second time around.

Attached: 1540717938469.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

open your eyes

Maybe it fell out of his tactical vest in the chaos.
So your theory is some “accomplice” walked through prior and randomly laid mags every 15 feet?
Do you actually think this?

What the fuck am I supposed to be looking at? Can you circle it or something?

CONSPIRANIGGER OUT OUT OUT

Because they’re dead you fucking moron

Attached: 50030443-DE52-4807-8AF2-D6CE4D4D87C1.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

What are you even talking about? It has nothing to do with it being a "coincidence" or not. There simply is a much better explanation to this. Your hypothesis is simply nonsensical and your insistence on this makes you a shill.

This is most likely a false flag but you don't have to premise this on motherfucking PUBG ammo drops. Don't be obtuse and think about this logically.

bullet moves hat, but head is uninjured nice "sitting duck" crisis acting preplaced(thats why the corner huddles with dummies with a few live crisis actors were used) "shooter drill" dummies they used for this one

Attached: hatsoffnoblood.png (1498x861, 1.78M)

Also, great arches

go back to /x/ instead of spamming your bullshit in every thread yid

its not a hoax and we aren't weakening the "narrative you shills are trying to deny what is clearly visible and confirmed...the magazine WAS ALREADY THERE

you can see the white blur, that's the writing on top of mag, funny it's the exact spot-

Bloodspray only happens in unique circumstances (like nicking an artery), magazine in the floor likely fell while he was walking in and got kicked

Hallway hero was not "unharmed"

Sometimes I thank god I don't have a broken brain

Attached: vlc_2019-03-15_16-15-16.png (648x360, 347K)

This proves MY point. He is dropping mags as he shoots. And near the end, he goes back and grabs some mags off the floor that still have rounds. I have watched the video multiple times start to finish, and these people are fucking shot, by a lone shooter and did not have someone randomly drop mags on the mosque floor. Now he was maybe a patsy or say mossad agent. But all these people were clearly shot to death.

Wonder why so many fags are still in denial.

1.- Never say the video
2.- Shill for the thrill

Not saying this is not a zionist move or a cover up for something, but god dammit blood was spilled and you can see it several times ... and quality of the video, well kiwis aint got the best broadband of this planet.

The only thing I can imagine is that you are seeing the white on the pattern of the carpet.

also where is the blood on the right arm remember thats where the faked blood blob is int he video and how come there isn't a blood trail from where they drug the body? also didn't she have white socks on?

Attached: realdeadcartelmembers.jpg (667x500, 165K)

Dude, this happens all the time. A false flag happens, everyone starts memeing it, then everyone calls this a false flag and the board is flooded with shit "evidence" to prove it. They are planting false evidence like they ALWAYS do to paint the false flag hypothesis as tinfoil. Exercise extreme scrutiny. It just doesn't make ANY logical sense for there to be ammo laying around waiting for him when he could just have the fucking ammo strapped to his shitty vest. The ammo drops is a bullshit hoax, please understand this. Don't discredit the false flag hypothesis by jumping to conclusions based on Go Protato fucking footage.

wrong get you eyes checked

yeah I'm arguing against the mag being there when he enters

Correct they fucked up the hallway scene the dude doesn't even get shot losing retards and shills are trying to say film "reddish" temporary blur is "blood" but thats seen before he fires a shot shot on an irrelevant patch of floor(goes away), during the first hallway walk(goes away) and literally behind his car(goes away)

>reddish
>says you
it's red kunt

You aren't intelligent....its a psyop hoax use correct terms just like Smollet and the hystericla faked chem attacks in Syria if you can't offer an argument(hint you can't) but out

You understand that this can be a false flag and people still die, right?

Correct you can see the mag before the alleged non-existent "he dropped" it scene they are "claiming"

Yeah, watching the god damn video again, if thats a magazine when he first enter the mosque, this shit might be staged. Eating my words now, cos having a magazine with something written already inside makes no fucking sense at all.

DUDE its a HOAX a false flag yes on US on Jow Forums get it? who ZOG using what MB and masons and other Sorosian pedo satanic trash the JEWSSSS have tons of a assets etc. cryptos agents they run NZ and the media, and the west, most of the world...they have the means to fake, infiltrate, use, takeover, and place a psyop anywhere....they have old style and sophisticated measures....my money is on SA-Soros linked White Helmets

Good God you are dense goy aren't you

Attached: filmblur.png (1388x791, 725K)

>13 posts
>doesn't even quote the anons he's arguing with or responding in his posts once
This has to be a shill. You're either new on the job or this is an extreme case of boomerposting.

Shut the fuck up, jew.

no, there was no magazine already there. the vid I posted when the mag is there is going again through the hall after he dropped it
watch this my.mixtape.moe/mideqy.mp4

I watched the stream on his Facebook the original HD version before the quality had diminished like it is now. It was crystal clear, there was quite a bit of blood/Gore which you can't see with the poor quality. I think it was a set up by the nz government in order to push the gun laws they proposed 2 days prior to the shooting. It's the same case as port Arthur. Real people died for government agenda.

Attached: noblood6mill.png (1393x780, 942K)

I saw it too...and it was the same shitty horrible quality in fact all of us infinitiy chan pointed out the shitty quality what world are you living in...we already proved its all fake

False it was and the poster above further proved it frames before the crap you spewed.

Attached: mag.png (511x494, 353K)

IT’S CONNECTED TO PARKLAND!!

Attached: 92CCA06F-634D-4BA7-8AFC-76AD5967ED02.jpg (512x1024, 81K)

Attached: 1496029956763.jpg (882x731, 113K)

Why dont you compare it to actual shootings, it seems the same.

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/837690355814367232
funker530.com/warning-graphic-face-to-face-close-quarters-combat/
liveleak.com/view?i=4d2_1381514308#sMBBZK4hL1EIdFQk.16
forum.deathaddict.co/threads/c-q-b-footage-from-iraq-syria-multiple-kills.16839/
forum.deathaddict.co/threads/omfg-awesome-go-pro-ambush-ever.19931/
funker530.com/jihadists-use-silenced-ak-47s/

STFU imbecile and go raise your IQ before you speak to a superior

Attached: magazinealreadythere.png (1283x675, 274K)