What is your opinion on circumcision?

What is your opinion on circumcision?

Attached: 1552788638045.png (627x715, 91K)

The only downside is making people who aren’t circumcised chimpout.

It should be illegal.

If there is anything worth chimping out about it is routine genital mutilation of infants.

The mother's choice

Smirkumcision is the worst aspect. People laughing about having had their kids gentitals mutilated.

mutilation, and i'm a womenz

Religious dogma is bad.
Leave the dick-cutting to Jews and Muslims.

Complete fucking non-issue. I have a foreskin and it's overrated desu

Child abuse and mutilation. Should be outlawed unless necessary for a medical reason.

All drugs should be OTC. A prescription should not be "take this to the pharmacy and they'll let you buy this drug" but "as your doctor I'm telling you you need this drug so go buy it".

Having a baby circumcised before they can consent to it themselves is child abuse.

(((They))) marked me as their slave but at least I've freed my mind from them.

I completely agree with the practice of cutting healthy tissue off baby dicks hurrrrrrrr.

Only fucking retards support circumcision.

My body, my choice.

As an adult I developed a condition known as phimosis. My foreskin is extremely tight around my penis and my erections are incredibly painful. My only options are to A) Pay $1500-2000 at a private clinic for a circumcision or B) get on a waiting list for a circumcision covered by my government health insurance that is several years long.

I wish my parents circumcised me as a baby. I would not have had to deal with this stress.

>let me take a knife to your dick
no

Hey look. The activist is reposting this shit thread again. Same shit every day.

Lets hook people on opiates and give everyone a meager dole to keep them all docile subservient slaves. Just like China! Based chink.

I hate it. Really wish they would cut it out.

Jew speaks truth now.

It's the medical adaptation of a ritualistic blood sacrifice designed to make men feel inferior and leave both men and women feeling sexually unfulfilled. The effect is the same whether it's a jew that tears apart your foreskin from the glans with his sharpened fingernails or a doctor with a scalpel. It's an affront to basic human rights and medical ethics guidelines.

Attached: 1540281289230.jpg (1048x1570, 1.07M)