HAPPENING! GET THE FUCK IN HERE LADS

>New Mexico state Senate votes to replace Columbus Day with Indigenous Peoples’ Day

>New Mexico’s state Senate voted Friday to replace Columbus Day with Indigenous Peoples’ Day.

>The Senate voted 22-15 in favor of the proposal, which had already passed in the state House, and if Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham signs the bill, New Mexico will become the fourth state to do away with the holiday that pays homage to Christopher Columbus, The Albuquerque Journal reported.

>Critics of the bill argue that the measure only serves to further divide the community.

>“I think this bill is more about dividing us than bringing us together,” Sen. Mark Moores, R-Albuquerque, said, according to nmpoliticalreport.com.

>A proposal to honor the state’s Native American communities on a separate day in February was reportedly shot down.

>CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

>The celebration of Columbus Day, held on the second Monday of every October, has become an increasingly fractious affair in recent years. Some cities opt to honor the nation's indigenous people with their own day, which has been recognized by the United Nations since 1994.

>The explorer's history is a divisive one. Some historians assert that Columbus committed atrocities against the Native Americans he encountered as he came to America.

foxnews.com/us/new-mexico-state-senate-votes-to-replace-columbus-day-with-indigenous-peoples-day

Attached: happening.jpg (343x361, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/everyone-change-christchurch-to-mohammedmosque
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good.

Sweet! I'm a person AND I'm indigenous.

theyre disrespecting the Great Christopher Columbus (And That's A Bad Thing.)

I was only in New Mexico for a few days but one town I spent the day in was like day of the dead but it was all these 10 IQ beaner/indian zombies wandering around. It looked like the town must have peaked in the 80's.

Yawn
Cristobal colon

He was a foreigner looking for pepper. FUCK him and his king.

>the great

Attached: 1546708964882.jpg (300x258, 22K)

Sign the petition to change Christchurch to Mohammedmosque as reparations for white supremacy! Or, because it's funny.

change.org/p/everyone-change-christchurch-to-mohammedmosque

fuck columbus, lief ericson did it first.

he had a quadruple digit IQ

if we're getting into that debate. No. the Romans did it first.

New mexico has never peaked in anything except ayys.
The most forgettable state and named after another country.

>Christopher Columbus the Jesuit
>Great
Pick one.

I thought Delaware was the most forgettable state

Marylander here, we're about to annex them
also who gives a flying fuck about Columbus day?

Attached: Robert Anderson.jpg (380x370, 16K)

The chinks probably did it first, they had an exploratory phase but then they gave up because none of the backwards savages they encountered held a candle to the glory of the Chinese Empire.

I do. its my favorite holiday.

Except the zeros weren't place holders.

Christopher Columbus was a huge Spaniard faggot that brought his disease infested crew to virgin lands, and his actions ultimately led to joos bringing blacks to America because Europeans thought it would be a good idea to have slaves.

Things got fucked 500 years ago and there's no way to fix it. And Spain is the shittiest European nation, truly the Bolivia of the Old World.

New Mexico is the anus of the southwest.

that logic is flawed thats like a jew blaming Thomas Savery for inventing the steam engine because they were shipped on trains to Auschwitz

that isn't a happening nigger

yes it is this is the beginning of the end

first, we all have diseases, and no one knew what would cause on a different isolated population, so fuck off with your argument.
second, spain is not the shitiest european nation, at least there you can leave in peace, unlike north european countries

Shitty impact font.

>Auschwitz
That's that brothel with the rollercoaster and the steam bathhouse by the pool?

Attached: 6F65BEEB-D58E-4945-A1C6-1D1969762CD3.jpg (620x388, 116K)

good add more fuel to the fire. Its just going to anger more and more americans.

The indigenous of that time committed atrocities against the other indigenous as well.

Columbus was indigenous to Europe and Europeans committed atrocities against other Europeans in that time as well.

If it had been the North American/South American indigenous crossing the ocean to Europe they would have committed atrocities there too.

Attached: 1490121624479.jpg (250x233, 7K)

I know it's flawed, I just wanted to take a dump on that guy. I feel it would have been better if Spain hadn't conquered these lands.

Surely they didn't know, but that's not the point. Native Americans such as Aztecs took daily baths and properly disposed of their waste before Columbus came to America. It is well known that colonizers brought hundreds of diseases that killed hundreds of thousands of native amerindians. Not to say natives were pure and 100% healthy, but solely interacting with the conquerers was lethal.

>interacting with the conquerers was lethal.
That tends to be the case.
Also, fuck feather niggers.

So, human sacrifices at noon on the new holiday?

who cares? Telling spics they don't have culture and are worthless is great. Just look at the anal devastation spics had when California ended their 5th grade mission projects and removed all mention of Father Serra from their curriculum. It's brown people who are the most hurt from all this.

THAT'S RIGHT YOU FILTHY CRACKERS, KEEP PAYING FOR MY HEALTHCARE AND WELFARE. THIS IS FUCKING GREAT BEING DRUNK ALL THE TIME ON THE FILTHY FUCKING WHITE MAN'S DIME!

Attached: bitchpills.jpg (298x529, 15K)

i hope they do