The new zealand shooter was wrong

what the fuck is wrong with you guys are you absolutely retarded killing un armed people is not good faggots

Attached: bf9d98e6-4889-4901-9283-76af7c0a45f0.jpg._CB289162043__SL300__.jpg (300x300, 8K)

They violated the NAP.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (800x800, 66K)

faggot

I agree.

Attached: file.png (300x168, 88K)

>kekistani flag
Fuck off redditfag.

It's funny how he described it as a 'firefight', shows how deranged he was. It's not a firefight when you're the only one firing

kys nigger

Muslims have killed untold numbers of innocents. It's literally their MO. Now you want us to feel bad because a couple of dozen Muslims got killed?

This is like a bully crying "not fair" when after years and years of attacking other children they finally get punched back. What a joke.

so im guessing you support the faggot who shot up the mosque

Attached: 190px-Joe_Swanson.png (190x288, 62K)

>unarmed

I think your missing the bigger point that he massacred innocent people because of the group they belonged to. Remember Patton saying "Furthermore, it is against my Anglo-Saxon conscience to remove a person from a house, which is a punishment, without due process of law." It's not less true because their brown.

he is gay half an half and terrorist fuck him

Even people who do support him probably won't admit it because it's understood that the FBI/GCHQ/RCMP/ABC123 is reading your posts, knows where you live, and doesn't think it's funny.

Attached: Police.jpg (600x604, 72K)

Patton was talking about Germans being thrown out of their own homes in their own country to make way for kikes you braindead fucking leaf. Rake yourself you dumb as shit nigger

Attached: 1541857581276.jpg (1024x504, 16K)

tell that to the 56 billion of unarmed animals we kill every year, faggot.

He was talking about all Germans being punished for the actions of other Germans without trial. Seems pretty relevant to holding random kiwi Muslims accountable for everything any Muslim has every done across the ages and gunning them down you retarded mutt.

It's not nearly the same thing. What if they threw you out of your home and turned it into a refugee camp? That's literally what was happening in Germany circa 1946. If a random German would've finally snapped and started shooting up jews back then, I'm sure Patton at the very least would've been as lenient as possible with him knowing his circumstances.

It's difficult to get people to care about Honor and Liberty these days perhaps because people feel frustrated, ignored and that their efforts are futile.

Do I need to draw your inbred ass a picture?

His point is it is morally wrong to punish people without due process of law. The Germans who were thrown from their homes were punished because they were Germans, and other Germans had committed crimes, not because they had been tried in a fair court and found guilty of a crime themselves. This is the same damn thing.

Go cry to the stars about natural law faggot.

>punished because they were [], and other [] had committed crimes, not because they had been tried in a fair court and found guilty of a crime themselves.

Yeah, that's apparently how this works.

Attached: NeedaBiggerFlask.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

Tell that to the US goverment first

o trust me i wont be doing that hehehehe >:)

Innocence until proven guilty is one of the cornerstones of western society. There is an primitive satisfaction in seeing people of a group you deem to have wrong your group be punished but if you want to be white you are going to have to rise above that. Or you can act like a bunch of niggers and blame people for shit they didn't have anything to do with.

>Innocence until proven guilty is one of the cornerstones of western society.
Yes.

>Or you can act like a bunch of niggers and blame people for shit they didn't have anything to do with
History has proven time and again that tribalistic behavior is superior to xenophilia from a darwinian perspective. Highminded ideals are one thing, continuing to exist is another. I'm not saying that this specifically was a good decision, but it's important to remember that refusing to play these games simply means that the chips are down and you don't have a seat at the table.

>I'm not saying that this specifically was a good decision, but it's important to remember that refusing to play these games simply means that the chips are down and you don't have a seat at the table.

This makes zero fucking sense, what are you trying to say? It's ok to murder them because their going to replace us? Or because you imagine they will murder us one day? We should throw out the foundation of our society because of these reasons? Speak clearly without muddled metaphors.

Okay. Everyone but western whites thinks in tribal, racial terms. The result of this is nonwhites advancing their positions and interests in Western societies as a unit, and whites do nothing about this. The result is whites steadily losing power and status (both of which are zero-sum) in their own homelands. There doesn't need to be murder, although there is already racially-motivated violence targeting whites and there's no reason to expect that to slow down as whites become less and less represented rather than accelerate, but over a long enough time there may be reprisals made in the name of 'historical justice' like monetary reparations or retaining affirmative action long after their stated purpose (bringing minority representation in whatever field to a level matching their representation in the general population) has been accomplished. Since the people replacing whites in much of the world are Muslims you should also bear in mind the typical fate of non-Muslims in Muslim countries as well.

SOMETHING needs to be done to prevent this. You must agree with at least that much if you actually want to preserve the western civilization you say you love so much. That solution isn't necessarily violent, but is violence even really surprising? How much hope do you actually have of a political solution? How much hope did this guy have? I personally believe that a political solution is needed and that that's the only long-term solution, but even that will be difficult. It's not like I want the USA, or Canada, or Europe to have a slowly escalating cycle of ethnic violence.