Was he right about not naming (((them)))?

At first I thought his manifesto made him a shabbos goy because he went too soft on the jews. But considering how most normalfags are agreeing with him maybe it was a good idea not to talk about them too much which would have primed most people into thinking he's just some crazy nazi.

Attached: 1530983094135.jpg (1500x750, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Evola
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That was not to suicide later by 2 shots in the back of the head

You take it if he had done it he wouldn't survived in jail for long?

Why would he name the jew if he's busy killing sharia law loving muslim invaders?

because the juden brought them where they are

Name the jew and it all gets swept under and no one says shit.

what do you mean? that he wouldn't have received news coverage?

This

Normies aren't ready for the JQ but most boomer conservatives dislike Islam so this event was progress.

The JQ is sort of just one instance of a more general problem that he addressed: other people in our fucking countries working against our interests.
The one time he mentions Jews is to say he doesn’t mind Jews in Israel. The implication is that he DOES mind them in white countries. And the Muslims, and the Blacks, and the Asians, etc etc etc.
We all know you need at least 115 IQ to talk convincingly about the JQ. He doesn’t seem that bright, so he probably was just smart enough to realize he would be better off talking generally about the problems of multiracial societies.
It’s fishy that he attacked Muslims, since it’s the one form of “bigotry” the Jews don’t mind, but he provides an explanation for it if you read the manifesto: he attacked the Muslims to gain the widest appeal to right-wingers. I’ve seen 1000x more boomer support of this guy than Bowers, for example.

Attached: C7AC8A80-C829-4920-9F8D-EDE865BB68C2.jpg (1024x554, 124K)

Well yeah but he does spend quite a lot of pages proving that muslims ARE in our countries, while he leaves open the question of whether jews are or not.

DA JOOZ is a forced meme by the conquered caliphate of yurop.

oh hai rabbi

Attached: 1540656031459.png (928x8800, 1005K)

I think the whole world is about to btfo of turkey. This was my read.

Attached: we begged you.jpg (743x1080, 248K)

>jews being oppressed if proof they are evil

Well that’s because Muslims were the target of his aggression. As for the insistence that this MUST be a false flag because no one in ther right mind would be a white nationalist but create a manifesto that didn’t call out the Jewish question, I leave you with the thoughts of Evola:

>Evola endorsed Otto Weininger's views on the Jews. Though Evola viewed Jews as corrosive and anti-traditional, he described Adolf Hitler's more fanatical anti-Semitism as a paranoid idée fixe that damaged the reputation of the Third Reich.[15] Evola's conception did not emphasize the Nazi racial conception of Jews as "representatives of a biological race"—in Evola's view the Jews were "the carriers of a world view ... a spirit [that] corresponded to the 'worst' and 'most decadent' features of modernity: democracy, egalitarianism and materialism."[13]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Evola

This statement is probably not going to he well received on Jow Forums, but there are more problems in this world for the white race than Jews. Maybe the truth lies somewhere between Hitlerian and Evoliani anti-semitism.

>most normalfags are agreeing with him
what normalfags are you hanging around with?

dunno I'm just going by reports from anons

>Nowhere at any time could there possibly be a good reason why one people kicked out another from their country, even if that same people were kicked out 109 times.
What the fuck are you even doing here?

When the footsoldiers are bearing down upon your position you don't ignore them while you wait for a clear shot at their general

Even my usually apolitical mum seems to be viewing this with a certain unspoken understanding, the narrative of the media and political classes is expected but when is the last time that reflected the view of the general population, really?

>When the footsoldiers are bearing down upon your position you don't ignore them while you wait for a clear shot at their general
I wasn't saying don't do it, but he could've actually talked about (((their))) role in the whole thing his manifesto.
He purposefully avoided doing it for whatever reason.

He didn't name (((them))) because it collapses his entire garbage manifesto. By naming (((them))) he would be acknowledging they're the ones to blame, and thus would have to go after (((them))).By not naming (((them))), he can just go after literal nobodies who don't have an affect anything.

Attached: 1424061706245.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

The image that he posted with his thread on infinity has the filename "Screw your optics"

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-022035.png (1440x720, 143K)

>satan upping the bantz
well at least he got us some kino footage

yeah but that would imply he would actually go against isreal

Attached: 1544172675422.png (1095x720, 455K)

>. But considering how most normalfags are agreeing with him

Hold on, where did you here this?

Attached: 206764.jpg (1073x2001, 761K)

>coping this hard

Pretty much everyone who isn't a Muslim or a rabid leftist hates Muslims and doesn't see anything wrong with the Christchurch Crusader's rampage.

I live here and everyone I run into thinks it's a tragedy. I'll speak my mind to anyone about my views on muslims and immigration but I'm independently wealthy due to a recent inheritance, have no job to protect and I have to friends, wife/girlfriend or children to disown me...it's quite freeing

>no used mag puch
>just drops them around
>flashlight falls off from gun
>mag falls off from the plate
>slow to resolve jams
>turn back against non cleared rooms
>thrown to the floor by kid merely trying to run away
>slow to reload, fumbling with the mag for like 15 seconds
>miscalculates time, can't execute plan to completion
yeah no he ain't no trained killer

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: tomyzion.jpg (840x1119, 132K)

everything about this was so cookie-cutter
they put less effort every time

Attached: 1552707604091.jpg (558x1024, 126K)

If your mom raised you this way, she is clearly well below the average intelligence.

This, the entire manifesto was nothing but the same memes over and and over, with no clear ideology.

yeah the maymays were pretty kino

not him but what do you mean "that way"?

>obviously knows history
>knows about conflicts and important figures from muzzie vs white conflicts that are hundreds of years old
>supports ethno nationalism
>says jews are okay in israel
fishy as fuck, that's all i'm sayin

Attached: merchant - roach.jpg (452x610, 78K)

He didn’t name them because he is them. Just look at his face, he looks 100% Israeli ashkenazi. This is an objective fact

Yes

Because he is them.

he doesn't look like an aryan I'll give you that, plus he's unnafected by the muzzie zombie agony moans and shit, and calls the whole thing a "firefight" lol which suggest heavy psychopathy but I don't really see the jew in his face. maybe my jewdar is just not good enough

Yes
The synagogue shooting that happened a couple months ago in the US was hardly reported on, probably because the shooter specifically said he was doing it because of the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society and Jews pushing immigration

yeah I figured you were referring to that happening.

Every day somebody on this board surpasses the level of autism I thought was possible.
Everybody thinks he's a retarded nazi you dumb cunt. Absolutely no normalfags have taken him seriously they just think he sperged out from using nazichan.

That actually makes a lot more sense now.

Attached: 1546295597963.jpg (683x476, 74K)

outside the uk normal people still exist that know mudslimes for the trash they really are

Attached: motoii_cute.jpg (1099x824, 714K)

In his writings he says (((they))) are fine in Isreal as long as there is no plot to replace the European races. He states that the birthrates must be fixed before anything else or else it'll turn into the Eastern front. He had no reason to name the jew and if he did this whole thing would have been shoah'd faster than you can jerk it to murdoch-chan

no he should've explicitly mentioned (((them))) and nothing else.
it would kick off a victim race between kikes and muslims

He was a Mosleyite, Mosleyites are always "Live and Let Live" on the JQ.

birth rates mean nothing if for every 1 white born 10 muds are imported from outside
>He had no reason to name the jew
jews are the major contributor to most problems including the muzz invasion
>if he did this whole thing would have been shoah'd faster than you can jerk it to murdoch-chan
wtf are you talking about. he was going to jail bro

Normies hate Muslims, but sympathize with kikes because they've been programmed to be averse to antisemitism for 60 years.

Avoiding the JQ and focusing on the Muslims allows for the normalization of right-wing terrorism among regular people.

He basically told you to kill your local CEO. That included any form of Jews and crypto-Jews.

Hitler always stressed in Mein Kampf, that propagandistic messaging needs to focus on one enemy in order to be effective. He wrote that complex analysis can be done in academic circles, but the masses don't respond well to it. He chose Muslims as his focus, bringing Jews into that as well would have made his message even harder to comprehend for the average person. Good that you made this into a whole thread btw, it's an interesting discussion.

citation needed

why not focus on jews then?

Attached: 1518644937754.jpg (702x464, 113K)

anyone mentioning the Mosque's ties to training militants etc?

>birth rates mean nothing if for every 1 white born 10 muds are imported from outside
You wouldn't want to go somewhere you'll get shot while in prayer, if you've read his manifesto you'd know one of his goals is to make countries with European races/cultures a dangerous destination for mudslimes by showing them that there are people out there willing to take a stand. He hoped to cause a ripple effect and start open season on the invaders. With reduced in flow you could deal with birthrates which would already be partially taken care of by slaughters
>jews are the major contributor to most problems including the muzz invasion
If they can move this many people around they can make a mass shooting in NZ disappear, calling them out directly would only give them a reason to hide the whole event. The invaders are an immediate threat as well, (((they))) can be dealt with later
>wtf are you talking about. he was going to jail bro
If he named the jew the event would have been hidden from the public, limiting access to his video and writings

Jews are a sacred cow. Going after them turns off normies.

Muslims are less destructive, but far more overt, and everyone hates them.

By targeting the Muslims exclusively he made normies sympathetic towards WN terrorism. Going after kikes like Bowers did makes normies turn away.

Eventually, when WN terrorism becomes normalized, then it will be time to waste the kikes.

He chose Muslims because they are the ones that are are quickly outbreeding us, which will be permanent once it has reached a tipping point.
>It’s the birthrates.
>It’s the birthrates.
>It’s the birthrates.
This is how he starts his manifesto. This is the angle he chose.
I don't know if I agree with it, but he chose it and it was right to keep the focus.

To not be discarded as another conspiracy believer. Normies are not ready for the truth that deep yet

well can't argue with that

>He hoped to cause a ripple effect and start open season on the invaders
if he had absolutely no clue that the way he did it would galvanize antigun activism worldwide then he was a retard
today europe and the us are no safer from mudslimes than they were 1 month ago, in fact the contrary is most likely true

or maybe you are just a brainwashed jew puppet

Attached: 1540394900474.jpg (512x532, 299K)

You clearly didn't read his manifest, do that before you continue commenting on this topic so you don't embarrass yourself even further.

>Jewing this hard

>expecting a Mexican to read

yeah ill go do that while you keep protecting your masters, golem

Attached: brentontarrant.png (1246x752, 1.13M)

you know, i need the back story about his jewish mother and dual citizenship, whats the source of this info, its what i suspect but i need the proof

>if he had absolutely no clue that the way he did it would galvanize antigun activism worldwide then he was a retard
He literally wants to split the U.S along the 2A divide. He wanted a civil war in the U.S, I agree with the kraut. Read about his views in the manifesto he wrote.

There is, they arent the final boss, though they are their willing human shields, their role is to be the public face and eventual sacrifice but they are no lesser an enemy by any means.

its his manifesto that is laden with merchant tricks all over it that makes me doubt all of this shit, shades of the protocols of the elders of zion

accelerationism is a jew meme, if thats what you as asking to "get" by reading it again
you will never reap any benefit, nor your children or their children.

That man earned his place in heaven. Counter terrorists win.

got to work your way up to the JQ
mudslimes is the right stepping stone towards it
once you feel genuine Joy at Israel & Palestine killing each other endlessly you know you're ready

GO AWAY ISARAL. WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ENEMY. MUSLIMS ARE THE TOOL. DESTROYING THE TOOL WILL DO NOTHING. DESTROYING ALL MAKERS AND USERS OF THE TOOL AND YOU ELIMINATE THE PROBLEM.

>whats the source of this info
his ass

If he named the jew everything he did would have been for nothing. They would call it anti semitic and it would become the main talking point.

After everything is revealed, the JQ must be the final "missing link" to tie it all together. It will never be accepted prior to that.

yeah op, kind of the fucking point
dont swat the mosquito whilst ignoring the bear

When a patient that is close to dying comes into the hospital, the first thing the doctors will do is treat the symptoms. They will focus on the symptoms until the patient is stabilized, only then they will try to figure out how to best address the root causes. There is no point in treating the causes if your patient dies from the symptoms.

didnt the guy seem way to calm and professional?

Self preservation is the one thing they will sacrifice sheckels for.

agreeing on what more wars for israel

>the jew is the mosquito
>the bear is the muslim
kys moshe

good analogy

on removing kebab

self preservation and further subversion yeah

he did. I wonder what was he on during the "firefight"

>Calm
He's your average Jow Forums autist with sociopathic tendencies, but has also reached the point where he doesn't care much about dying or going to prison for life. Obviously he's calm.
He clearly trained a lot and planned this pretty well, you can see that he's not a professional, but he's a high IQ white guy, not some retard school shorter kid or some nigger.

shit I asked my liberal brother to google the CEOs of a bunch or top companies and made sure to keep in mind jews are only 2% of the population, did I pull the trigger too fast?

It is in the manifesto. In all caps. "KILL YOUR LOCAL ANTI-WHITE CEO"

it depends how intellectually honest and receptive the individual is.

Based and redpilled

If he's smart, no, but make sure that he doesn't start sperging out too hard once he comes around to it.