NIGGAS ONLY

Post ITT if you have at least one non-white parent, and you don't identify as white or even mixed race. My fucking Dad could pass for some ethno-psycho-neo-nazi but my Mom's a beautiful negro-goddess. Feels good to identify with the black community, because our family extends to all races who are not white. Mexican niggas, Puerto Rican niggas, Chink niggas, all of you can post ITT. Just no white bitch boys please. I don't care if you're Logic, if you're too light-skinned to pass for not white, you can't be ITT nigga.

Attached: bananaclips.jpg (561x589, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYuCIr62KJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok, this is epic.

People with tattoos on their faces look dirty, like they’ve never taken a shower in their life. No matter how ‘clean’ they are. Dirty fuckers.

Darth Vader is the best Pokémon

This will end up being the only thread in Jow Forums history that is only clicked on by pure European white males and females.

You think me or any nigga gives a fuck what you think of it? Any nigga with tattoos will fuck more pussy and make more money than the NPC with fu5xXrNE as his ID.

Attached: 0y64c2cox3321.jpg (1080x1080, 441K)

It’s uppity niggers like you that make me wish the south won the civil war

Howdy-do, my negro brothers.

>uppity niggers
we uppity all fucking day dog. You're a bitch online or offline. You want another race war so bad shoot me nigga.

Attached: 45323746_2145288239043186_1267526478564825541_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1079x1079, 78K)

BASED CITY MORGUE RED BEAMS ON NIGGAS FACES

The very first Star Wars movie is on tnt right now. Go watch. Thanks uncle ted.

THIS FOR ALL MY BLOCK NIGGAZ youtube.com/watch?v=jYuCIr62KJ4

Attached: 51947703_2410823385619141_5019527240404803777_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

Lmao no need to start a race war all you niggers love killing each other we just have to sit back and laugh

White people too pussy to shoot at anybody but praying Muslims in a mosque.

Nigilism

BOARD OF PEACE THIS IS A BOARD OF PEACE

This is now a nigger hate thread.

people shoot in the mosque are nobody lolz

My Dads a jew mas a mick
yes jews a race, my sister took one of those give your DNA to the government tests. Came back half ashkenazi.
I believe in Christ and the holy trinity. Mostly because of DMT
think of any jew conspiracy or stereotype.
>theyre all true

Attached: 4105.jpg (800x800, 101K)

The only thing more disgusting looking than a full nigger is a half nigger.

All us nonwhites need to migrate to California and form our own state, it's our best option.