I am a Moroccan born in the United States. Why should I leave, when I have a normal name, a white looking face...

I am a Moroccan born in the United States. Why should I leave, when I have a normal name, a white looking face, and no accent.

People are surprised to find out where I am from. I'm that white.

So...why should I leave? America belongs to nobody.

Hard mode: Can't say "Because it's our land".

Attached: the fuck you on.jpg (239x211, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L56iwtieyyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you're a based trump supporter, you can stay
MAGA

The Jow Forumstards here would say something something, white ethnostate, just racism really.

Because we don't like you, so get the fuck out or else you'll be physically removed with political jurisdiction.

Ownernship doesn't exist. Force matters.

I don't care for politics, to be quite honest. What I hate is idiocy. I'll only hate politicians if they're being retarded.

America belongs to the white men whose fathers built it

I’m so done

Attached: 5BC2A8DB-CE85-4473-A2CB-223AD614BAA8.jpg (235x282, 22K)

>we don't like you

Lol! Are you retarded? So your justification for hate and racism is because of that? Come on mate, I know you browse Jow Forums but you can certainly do better than that.

>political jurisdiction
Never mind, I just read this. He is pretty retarded.

"With Liberty and Justice For All. I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Am I supposed to be deprived the rights I have in this country because of your "fee fees"?

It's not like you're going to be thrown into the ocean. You'll be processed, compensated for your property and deported. You subversive races just cause too many problems. In the past, Whites moved away from you, but it's clear further measures must be taken against you to ensure the existence of these United States.

That’s like this cocky ass bastard who comes into my work. He’s such a prick.
>hands me license and blows me off to talk to the other white bmw driving fuckboy he came in with
>He doesn’t even tell me that in our system is his “American” name
>I can’t find him after multiple tries
> go “shahnin I can’t find you”
> prick says he goes by “sean”
>I go “heh yeah okay shahnin” by accident
>finishes up transaction “bye shahnin”

He wants me to call him Sean? Not happening

you should both leave

>Justice
You don't want to be here for the justice you have coming

well, I don't think anybody will tell you to leave if you are not an imam's slave that wanted to fight for caliphate.

Where do you get this stuff, mate? Existence of the United States? Forced deportation? Where would I go? Morocco? I'm not a citizen there.

>cause too many problems
Well, if there's one thing we can agree with, despite making fun 13% of the population...

>further measures
Why? Says you, and your phony statistics? Give me REAL facts from Harvard or an Ivy League school that directly proves your point.

Make me leave then. If someone get's quints and a good reason, I'll post proof of me leaving.

you glow so hard you should be called timex.

what

mercy is weakness

weakness is death

as you don't get what I am saying, I know my initial analysis is correct

This is what I'm talking about. You agree that you Arabs cause grossly disproportionate numbers of terror attacks, which is well documented, but then you ask for a Harvard study.

It's not like EVERY Arab needs to be deported. They need to have no civic rights, that is ability to participate in government, and to be such a minuscule part of the population that they pose no threats. They have no right to politically demonstrate, own media outlets, run for office, donate to political campaigns, or own corporations or mid-size to large-size businesses. There's no hatred; this is just how it is in other countries as well.

Because your people need you. Go make Morocco great again.

I'd go back if I could.

there is a beautiful city in morocco I would love to visit someday called Chefchaouen.

youtube.com/watch?v=L56iwtieyyo

If you look white, act white, and speak white and aren't trying to subvert whites then no one will have a reason to suspect you and no one will tell you to go back.

Simple, user.

You don't belong, this is Euro land.

Ok, I'm not going to bother with your strange reasons, but where did I say that Arabs cause terror attacks?

The 13% is a meme...

based nigga

so if I was brown, acted white, spoke white, and tried to work towards to future to a better united states, is that bad?

One of my good friends is Moroccan. And Muslim. Weird world. Good people and bad people everywhere. Skin color doesn’t really have much to do with it

Assimilate or gtfo
Also plug the hole in the boat before you bail out the water.

>America belongs to nobody
And yet everyone wants to make it theirs.

>Why should I leave?
Why not?

Is it because your ancestral homeland is fucking garbage? Perhaps that's the reason we don't want immigrants! Garbage lands send garbage people.

Btw are Moroccans white? They're north african right plus they were colonised by the french so...

Depends. As long as as your wife is brown and kids are brown then I have no problem with you, personally

You're based and redpilled nigga.

There are bad and good Muslims. Muslims hate each other everywhere in Muslim country, without the realization that they are of the same faith. It's sort of like liberals and conservatives in a way.

Both groups mostly want to fight for goodness, but they don't realize that fighting amongst each other does do anythhing.

Lmao says the sister fucker from shit eating bubonic plague lands

It was implicit that justice for all really meant justice for all white men. Hence why only land owning white men could vote, hence why the founders owned slaves, hence why the immigration policy has been white only for the majority of the existence of the country

Arabs are the whitest of the white, remember that

America is a (((melting pot))) anyway.
Americans preaching about ethnic nationalism are contradicting themselves.

Didn't you come from Europe, a region that had its ups and downs? You don't get to decide which countries suck...

There are objective measures to determine the quality of a country. Lifespan, gdp per capita, infrastructure, mortality rates, technology, iq etc. Europe is far beyond pretty much all nonwhite countries aside from a handful of east asian ones.

Attached: DjTM2XLXoAEMo3C.jpg (960x486, 78K)

But that's not what it means now. You';d be hard pressed to find someone that actually believes in this specific version, and not one that is inclusive.

Yes i'm fully aware that the founders intent has been subverted and turned on its heels.

nigga did you even read what I said?

Because all the real white people hate you.

"turned on its heels" nigga you're a faggot

No, you're just a faggot who thinks that

In the end, we are our genetic material, our DNA. European reproductive strategy built European institutions. Sadly WWI and WWII finished off the main guardians of those institutions, namely the aristocracy. Thus, non-Europeans parasite off of those institutions in various ways with impunity, as are their own reproductive strategies.
Why should you leave? By all means, stick around. It might not be you who are alive when those institutions finally collapse, maybe it will be your children or your grandchildren, but one day each of our DNA will be in direct competition, and I am quite comfortable in the knowledge that mine will win and yours will be gone from this place forever.

Attached: 1518478635597.png (315x448, 319K)

Yes i did
Um okay lol. Nub am arbument

says who?

White nationalism actually makes the most sense in the USA. There has never been a long lasting multicultural society never mind a democratic one. It breeds nepotism, corruption, and tribalism. The different groups are constantly at each others throats and voting resources away from one another.

Because you will probably be killed if you don't.

Ok, well let's agree to disagree, because your ancestors saying that your ancestors all wanted white men does not mean I can simply leave. Tell me why I should leave because of this reason.

>In the end, we are our genetic material, our DNA

That's dumb and reductionistic. However I would agree if you were to say that gebes or race should take priority. Simply because a society can survive some rampant ideology like communism but they cannot survive a replacement by third worlders.

>Hard mode: Can't say "Because it's our land".

Because you'll be too dumb to survive. The rednecks will eat you.

Attached: __.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

I'm not really telling you to leave. I don't give a shit either way unless you are an antiwhite. I was simply responding to *percieved* tiresome rhetoric that the us is really about letting all the nigs in.

Who cares what these incels with retail jobs think? White minority soon, hopefully.

berber?

And yet you live in a land made awesome because of Europeans.

Yes I did. And my ancestors built America. What the fuck did your parasite ancestors do? That's right they were still riding camels while we built naval fleets, the automobile and airplanes.

Oh and as a white European in a predominately white land, I can say and do whatever the fuck I want because this is my land. Get shot shitskin.

Attached: 1541626650228.jpg (599x454, 50K)

Why don't you just move to a country that is already majority nonwhite?

>I am a Moroccan born in the United States. Why should I leave

Because you’re a Moroccan, you said so yourself.

>That's dumb and reductionistic
>gebes or race should take priority

Attached: 1539274956458.jpg (230x249, 33K)

Your a subhuman sandnigger and should die

Those aren't mutually exclusive. Race can be more important , and your statement "In the end, we are our genetic material, our DNA" can be false. If you really thought that then we wouldn't be fighting the culture war.

bad reason, pass

fair enough for now i suppose

>parasite
We were fostering the Golden Age of Europe while you were shitting in your bed you dumb faggot.

>shitskin
K, you're retarded. That's not how it works. Does that mean when npn-whites take over the US in terms of population, I get to kick you out?

Dumb nigger.

>...why should I leave?
You put Morocco first, even though you were supposedly born here. You are the problem. Kill yourself, shitskin.

Dumb idiot, pass. Nothing constructive or challenging. Not even a drop of based-ness.

>I am a Moroccan

That's why you need to go. You're not American. I don't care what you look like.

Where though? What did he mean by "Morocco first" ? Nigga that's the whole point of my argument. Typical sub 90 IQ retard.

Culture is downstream from genetics my friend. The culture war is an abstraction of a battle that has raged since the first cell capable of reproduction.
In the end genetics are the only factor but when the world is on fire, the resolution at which we are able to take in information will be pretty low and markers like "race" and demonstrated behavior will be the deciding factors.

Attached: 1509310318415.png (264x412, 109K)

I didn't deny that genes influence culture. Genes play an important role in the development of all traits. In other words all traits are heritable. My point is you're being overly reductionistic.

>you're being overly reductionistic
You keep saying it, but you haven't made the point at all.

Yeah I did. "In the end, we are our genetic material, our DNA" is a false statement. Even in the absurd paradigm of nature vs nurture in behavioural genetics it is recognised that you cannot reduce what one is (or even the vast majority of traits) to genes. Even then heritability does not mean genetic causation or determinism.

You just triggered all the fat neckbeard incels with this thread. Nice.

Today OP was not a faggot. Welcome burger friend.

Attached: 1552377017785.png (1172x1484, 217K)

go back to /ptg/

Go read some studies on identical twins separated at birth. Really good shit.

I'm reasonably familiar with the literature

If you can pass and you don't run around screaming "Allahu akbar!" at the top of your lungs and cut out the Jew shit, you can stay as far as I care.

You’re a hypocrite. Why do you care whether you look white or not? You think other people who look brown deserve to leave?

You traitor. Stop sucking white cock. You are not white. All people should never have to leave a country if they were born there and are there legally REGARDLESS OF RACE.

You deserve to stay but so do all brown people. All black people.

Because your culture infuses you with a dual narcissicism and nihilism when it comes to the fundamentals of the US. You would let this country down.