We ARE being invaded

We ARE being invaded.

If you're enjoying the pain and suffering of others or get off on "help me help me", fuck you. We used to uphold traditional morality and values like courage and strength. Sadism is unhealthy, degenerate, and requires severe introspection.

The response to the current shooting is drastically different than in 2011 when Breivik fucked up Oslo and Utoya. Yes, we reveled in a happening and some of you depraved individuals made me lol with some dark AF memes, but the fags who *actually* supported Breivik were slim and contained to a few threads. Why has the sadism this time around been cranked to 11? I have a theory: it's not psyop or falseflag, though the (((powers that be))) are taking advantage of it. Supporters of this memester are fucking shills and are trying to deplatform withstanding channels that allow uncensored speech. This is a loss for free speech, gun rights, and the white race. This isn't "accelerationism", this is short sighted naivete from a manlet who meme'd his way into a prison cell.

Fuck all of the shills. But especially, fuck the sadists masturbating to the death of women and children: a special ring of hell has been reserved for you.

That being said, we ARE being invaded.

The stories and information I post here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything other than this post here as fact.

Attached: family1547254316029.jpg (630x800, 189K)

Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism but mass public awakening. Shills say that Brenton Tarrant will spark a great white uprising but did that happen with Dylan Roof? No, neither will it happen due to Brenton. Instead, stricter gun control laws will be enforced, just like they were thanks to Dylan Roof. These "people" claiming Accelerationism is about violence are Jews and Bolsheviks who do not have white people's best interests in mind. Am I saying to not fight back? Not at all. I am saying to be intelligent and consider the consequences of your actions.

Attached: Accelerationism-Redpill.jpg (2148x2958, 981K)

Sage

You offer no alternative argument to the man's manifesto. You are a faggot.

Attached: 52a7988844fe3dcb0dda9781178f98c823f5a90dad8613d2445b9337d2b39be2.png (800x528, 568K)

>TOO LONG. DIDN'T READ.
You're just a scrawny incel who's scared of taking up arms against the goatfuckers who are actively replacing whites in our own countries, and therefore keeps deflecting to "muh jews" scapegoating.

It's the muzzies replacing us, raping our girls, women and who keeps doing terrorist attacks in our countries, not the fucking harmless Jews who mostly keep for themselves, retard.

Attached: 159129712901.png (563x528, 548K)

I think the mad lad was brilliant. He has huge popular support!

Attached: 85edf8fd5cd7ebcdc5b124dd24d7957798f43103811696887b89f72a6c3aca20.jpg (768x990, 295K)

Yeah, because it would be tl;dr but I'm glad you asked.

His fascist ideology sucks cocks. He contradicts himself in his manifesto more than once and if he actually cared about the white race he could have made more of an impact without violence by raising a large white family, which he forgoes for "accelerationism".

Hypothetically, assume violence was justified:
>learn Arabic, infiltrate ISIS assassinate leaders
>plot attack in sharia dictated country (everyone is a target, including police)
>assassinate political leaders enabling importation of subhuman trash
And one of the most important things he could have done is:
>carry out attack on US soil
if I have to fucking explain how THAT would have been accelerationism no discourse is going to sway a mouthbreathing drooler like you but the truth is he's a wannabe-meme not willing to die for the cause.

You're an autist if you think just raising a family is going to save the white race these days. He's already accomplished his goals. Reddit is burning, the left is dividing itself even more on the Muslim vs. Jew question, and AOC's first response was to blame the NRA. A massive success all around

>We ARE being invaded
Remove kebab
>But we must not act violently
Pass legislation to relocate kebab to their places of origin.

> traditional morality and values like courage and strength.
That is for our kids generation. We must take it back for them to uphold for future.generations. Hopefully they do a better job then those damn boomers and old people.

You could ask me questions instead of assuming I give a fuck about Jews.

>scrawny incel
I've fucked more women than you, (I'm famous) but I'll digress
>who's scared of taking up arms against the goatfuckers
Nope, served two tours. One in Kuwait and one in Fallujah. My kill count is hire than yours.
>It's the muzzies replacing us, raping our girls, women and who keeps doing terrorist attacks in our countries, not the fucking harmless Jews
I wouldn't call them "harmless" but its sounds like we're on the same team, cunt

Attached: caitlyn dick1547259170929.png (1074x1117, 752K)

It was absolutely a deep state OP dumbass. I'm just playing along for lulz. You are right to the frequency and perpetuity of media outrage being desensitizing and less effective. But the shit has black ops all over it.

Sorry you're not a complete dumbass. What I really meant was paid pacifist pussy

Morals that don't put survival above all else will fail. Get over it. Nonwhites need to understand that they are entering hostile territory.

>He's already accomplished his goals.
Yep! Becoming a meme, who will be forgotten in just over a year's time. A little longer than Breivik's limelight because he meme'd his way into the submainstream

>AoC blames the USA
>success
okay

>Pass legislation to relocate kebab to their places of origin.
Yes but foremost: pass legislation so relocation isn't even required. Yes, go 1633 Japan until we figure some fucking shit out

Attached: diversity1547258966456.png (699x1254, 1.04M)

Attached: 1552693879636.png (1000x764, 210K)

>massacring women and children is the only viable morale to ensure survival

holy fuck, did you even read my op

Yes, women and children are going to die if whites want to survive. You're a massive fucking idiot if you disagree and not worth my time.

garbage thread from a garbage poster, go home to reddit

>support terrorism or you're last straw shill

Actually, I'm going to support morality, strength, and integrity instead of evil.

Attached: 0bbeded05d18c255d9535bba627811c9.jpg (2048x1536, 649K)

>t. desensitized poster in echo chamber who thinks violence imposed on children is the only option

Attached: turd.jpg (226x250, 6K)

>We used to uphold traditional morality and values
that was never Jow Forums your part of the insurgence . you need to go back to africa you fucking dutch poo faggot kike

>Actually, I'm going to support morality, strength, and integrity instead of evil.

Me too, I'm converting to Islam as we speak.

Mash'allah, brother.

Attached: DIVERSITY.webm (266x480, 1.83M)

>a special ring of hell has been reserved for you.
Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
>Posts a Norman Rockwell painting
Fuck off boomer

>His solution is for white men to go to foreign countries and bomb Muslims leaders
Fucking kek Judaism spotted a mile away

>I've fucked more women than you, (I'm famous) but I'll digress
Owen? So I was right about you being a kike

>bible verse
>born in 91
>calls me the boomer

okay

YOU ARE CIRCUMCISED AND I AM NOT. WHO'S THE JEW NOW, FAGGOT?

When you post uncirc'd cock with timestamp I'll do the same. inb4 (((doesn't post anything))

Attached: rooms-by-the-sea.jpg (1000x734, 151K)

>Jow Forums
>Moral
?????

Attached: sexually_appealing_jew_haters.jpg (473x496, 102K)

>91
>boomer
pick one faggot

Attached: poIMG_20190316_224923.jpg (532x709, 82K)

fukken saved

texas

This
Anyone who is avoiding conflict at this point is either bought off or hopelessly weak.

With birth rates in steep decline, the racewar should have been kicked off yesterday

>let’s get slowly bred out of existence with the moral high ground

You’re the first to go

Attached: 7E98541E-2F53-4612-A0AD-941C4A590CF6.jpg (960x540, 60K)

>if you kill your enemies they win
Take it from a Christcuck

> some of you depraved individuals made me lol with some dark AF memes

You're trying too hard to fit in glownigger

What a terrible idea this was

A shill being anti shill
hahahahahahahahaha
Fucking newfag

>the sadists masturbating to the death of women and children

Fly away kike, the sexual projection is a classic give-away.

Attached: 1551446045758.png (958x1194, 331K)

bible says to judge righteously

Even Jesus comes back with a sword and kills the demon possessed spawns. This guy is an insult to Christ.

> We ARE being invaded.
Boomer MIGA REEEdditard complains about invasions. Go back you piece of shit cucktard.

The world is drastically different to when Breivik happened

This, if the West was still majority Christian/Catholic the New Zealand attack never would have happened.

It is the result of a militant secular humanism. Only a man devoid of God could think such an attack is permissible

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 1552770739618.png (646x985, 941K)

But commies came up with accelerationism, no? Commies = Jews

It's not sadism when you're burning a witch.

She's the sadist, a degenerate subhuman product of overpopulation.

Also extreme sadist witches are many of our present women in power like Merkel.

They have avoidant personality disorder and enjoy suffering in general, of themselves or others.

>We used to uphold traditional morality and values like courage and strength.
Then white men decided it was a good idea to empower white women, who went on to destroy Western Civilization in one short century. Great fucking job.

>yfw you're being genocided and invaded

Attached: qfqcvf6t4tf21.jpg (2048x1536, 817K)

yeah I get off to the thought
I get even more pumped seeing it as a revenge for what that religion did to central and Southern europe for hundreds of years

Race replacement is more obvious now. Everyone is hardening themselves.

And hey, it beats JIDF Yang threads.

Attached: 1552787098997.jpg (640x640, 19K)