DAILY REMINDER THAT THE SHOOTER HAD GOOD REASON BEHIND HIS ACTIONS

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Attached: KEBAB-CONFIRMED.png (1193x1314, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

radionz.co.nz/news/world/302047/al-qaeda-video-shows-nz-drone-victims
archive.is/sTHnu
youtu.be/LmXFXsU5UbE
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/101480988/kiwi-teenager-radicalised-online-planned-mass-killing-in-christchurch-for-allah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

radionz.co.nz/news/world/302047/al-qaeda-video-shows-nz-drone-victims

Attached: Capture.png (1070x892, 1.14M)

Questions:

WHY didn't he questions the jews
WHY didn't he say this in the video

interesting

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-232821.png (1080x2160, 521K)

Anyone have link to shooters video?

Brumpft

>Mosque
>terrorist breeding ground
who could have expected that!

>gasoline in his trunk
> fire song
> he said it didn't go as planned

The mad lad was gonna burn that bitch to the ground.

He did, i know reading is hard for Canadians but you need to read the whole thing again and read between the lines.

Ya he said during the video
>i had enough time shoulda burnt that bitch down

>obviously knows history
>knows about conflicts and important figures from muzzie vs white conflicts that are hundreds of years old
>supports ethno nationalism
>says jews are okay in israel
fishy as fuck, that's all i'm sayin

Attached: merchant - anglo.gif (554x668, 11K)

learn to read

Attached: 1552785957405.jpg (2200x4221, 1.68M)

Mosques are literally the barracks in rts games for jihadis.
Like in C&C generals.

Conspiratards are same as pizzatards
Subhumans

Pizzagate is extremely real.
You exposed yourself shill

Spreading it all over those stupid eggboyhero hashtrags

tldr?

7 days before the attack this was reported:
91% of deaths in Europe caused by Islamic terrorists

archive.is/sTHnu

I feel like its more about race and homogenous societys with him. If Jews stay in isreal its hypocritical to say they dont belong even if the debate of palenstines land and the frequent attacks happen. Its not his hometown or country of origin, just as the muslims in Christchurch are from another land. Its not his job to name the jew, just to remove kebab.

Thats how i saw the manifest atleast. Im probably entirely wrong but thats just my two cents on a Laotian AOL Help Forum.

Attached: A2B97E38-AD3D-4306-89F3-6413D4AE9D00.jpg (960x696, 74K)

ZERO EVIDENCE
ZERO PROOF

Kys

k

Attached: 1551641191585.jpg (1784x5984, 2.15M)

youtu.be/LmXFXsU5UbE

lmao
>subscribe to me NOW OR ELSE
pewdiepie is a terrorist

Attached: Screenshot (4675).png (627x261, 39K)

Some could argue the jews have to go SOMEwhere, fair enough. But I would contest it's hypocritical to have such conviction and NOT call out jews that have built a literal nation off of stolen land. I agree with Anning, I don't like muzzies. But israel is just such a glaring example of what he purports to oppose, and it's still expanding presently. He could also have such a huge muzzie hate boner he looks past it, who knows

Attached: idk.jpg (600x676, 49K)

Bunch of mumbo jumbo fucking trash. Faggot.

another proof for the mosque is a terrorist hellhole

stuff.co.nz/national/crime/101480988/kiwi-teenager-radicalised-online-planned-mass-killing-in-christchurch-for-allah

why would i need a reminder?

Maybe he thought it was a fight he didnt need to take on? I dont agree with Israel on its land either but its not a fight id take on. Im not from there so I shouldnt join in on something in which i hate both sides of. Maybe he saw the Jews in Israel as fighting for their land like he did? Maybe the mass terrorist attacks happening by muslims while not hearing any Jewish attacks made him not care about the Jew?

Imo if he did name the jew then it would branch into ten more paths and as we all know time and time again lead to nothing. It feels like when the Vegas Shooting happened and the clusterfuck after it that led to nowhere.

If anything the deleted articles and multiple other ones make more of a conviction to me than an earthquake made some people go to Israel. But i could be wrong and nothings set in stone

Attached: 39D84EE1-3152-42DA-828C-2A1BA7AEF134.jpg (847x853, 188K)

I might also be over-estimating his knowledge of history in regards to anglos, ottomans, and israel. I agree the JQ is a can of worms, but it is still an extremely large contributing factor to muzzie immigration and a lot of hatred for the west. It just strikes me as odd to not acknowledge that or the relevant modern political ties AND say jews in israel are kosher. He also could of just been trying to avoid being labeled a nazi because that's a sure-fire way to vilify himself to normies. I'm gonna scoot on, good talk, user

Attached: merchant - ss.jpg (646x880, 54K)

Good talk

F

archive.is/sTHnu

>In total, 91 percent of the victims were killed by radical Islamic extremists, 20 percent of whom were murdered by suicide bombers.

>Far-left extremism has been on the rise in several European countries in recent years, with the German domestic intelligence agency BfV warning that violent far-left extremist numbers rose from 7,100 to 9,000 between 2012 and 2017.

remember Ebba Akerlund