What happened to this place? all these accelerationists, edgelords, discord trannies. Is Jow Forums dying?

what happened to this place? all these accelerationists, edgelords, discord trannies. Is Jow Forums dying?

Attached: naruto.webm (898x508, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/HBPky
unz.com/akarlin/yang/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah Israel is dying and the more they die the harder they shill.

Jow Forums has been nothing but people constantly trying to one-up each other in edginess for quite a while now.

And then there's this spammer.

This.
Pic related. Shills dogpiled this post

Attached: 7777.png (957x375, 92K)

>meme flag
>calls an American who is anti-Israel a shill
hmmm...is the American patriot a shill, or the pro-Israel memeflag?
hmmmm.

Attached: 1367786864675.gif (750x750, 16K)

Bibi is going to order mossad to do an (((ISIS))) false flag tomorrow. I bet.
archive.fo/HBPky
>One gunman killed 49 people and wounded more than 20 during Friday prayers at two New Zealand mosques in the country's worst ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

>“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.

>“This of course would play into the Zionist-Mossad intelligence services which benefits from a war between Muslims and the West, and can use this renewed conflict to set the stage for a conflict against Iran, the conquest of the Golan Heights by Israel, and the Netanyahu military strikes against Gaza and Syria; as well as the Saudi Arabian attacks on Yemen”.

>The analyst stressed, “Conveniently, this shooting event in New Zealand seems to be drawing the eyes of the world away from the other events in the world as well”.

>He further said that the Israeli-Zionist intelligence agencies and military-industrial-police state in America and the West would seem to benefit the most from such an event.

>“I believe this entire event is a false flag event… so this seems to be a psychological operation designed to manipulate the public for a political agenda—which appears to be a Zionist operation,” Bennett went on to say.

>The Australian gunman behind the massacre, identified as Brenton Tarrant, broadcast live footage on Facebook of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch, mirroring the carnage played out in video games, after publishing a "manifesto" in which he denounced immigrants, calling them "invaders".

>In his manifesto, Tarrant said he saw US President Donald Trump as “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Attached: 1536409232949.png (631x960, 447K)

Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism but mass public awakening. Shills say that Brenton Tarrant will spark a great white uprising but did that happen with Dylan Roof? No, neither will it happen due to Brenton. Instead, stricter gun control laws will be enforced, just like they were thanks to Dylan Roof. These "people" claiming Accelerationism is about violence are Jews and Bolsheviks who do not have white people's best interests in mind.

Attached: accelerationism isn't terrorism.jpg (1640x194, 120K)

I don't doubt it at all.
I'm also getting a strong sense there is going to be some economic happenings very soon.
then a push for war in Iran.

Where do you think YOU are. Jow Forums has always been a den of sin and violence. Get bent faggot, this is the happening of the century. Fuck shit skins and mudslimes! Kill the children before they grow!

What? It got a shot in the arm, no pun intended. Also, Aussie shitposters don't have to meme flag anymore!

>discord trannies
Sounds like shill talk to me. Trump loves trannies.

Attached: 2016-10-30t230209z_256443668_s1beukambhaa_rtrmadp_3_usa-election-trump_9fd42ab83209fe1755f0caf3812a3 (760x553, 97K)

>Instead, stricter gun control laws will be enforced
This is literally what the guy wanted.

There's literal JIDF shills out in the open in this thread, there's your answer

How is awakening supposed to happen then? We're just slowly boiling the frog at the moment.

Attached: nmehu15.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I can't read what this post says because it's GLOWING so bright

Attached: terry6.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

>edgelords
I think I know where you are from.

Attached: leddit.png (2900x4025, 138K)

Attached: 1552757606377.gif (450x450, 1.46M)

Attached: Reality.png (722x1463, 1.05M)

Those are 4channers. Brenton Tarrant was an 8chnner.
You didn't know that. If you did. You wouldn't have made the mistake of lumping 8/pol/ and 4/pol/ together. And we would be able to talk about something from there.

glowing D&C stuff here or in the least statist shit. Who cares who anyone is or where they go. This sort of compartmentalization is a control tactic.

>Brenton Tarrant was an 8chnner.
this makes alot of sense

The real gs are on /tv/

sneed

finna boutta reset my modem real quic

Jow Forums was never alive.

Accelerationism is a meme. Subscribe to pewdiepie.

Attached: doubletabbed.png (1200x1200, 356K)

It's literally the same as always

Make sure you are ready to go

Attached: 1542419968761.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

I'm starting to think this entire shill post was to simply divide Jow Forums so the users wouldn't suddenly all agree on something and become even more radicalized. Probably the CIA or something. Most users have already long ago realized the black pill was unstoppable even years ago.

Imagine being enough of a faggot to proselytize for a shitty religion.

Jow Forums finally starts to improve after being disrupted by newfriend trump normalfags for 3 years

newfriend Trump normalfags think its dying

a lot of its shills and morons and bots
the edgier the comment, the faker it is usually. or its just an underage poster, gen z is weird.

2016 happened.

you’re totally passing keep up the great work

Just a collective of antisocial trolls. It is dying, and it's because of the hate. Shit used to be a meme but y'all see how that shit has morphed.

What's interesting is the types of antisocials in each board are their in their own lil pocket universe. Jow Forums is the subatomic realm of the web.

Some people on Jow Forums are juvenile and cringe. You can see them in the Jow Forums humor threads. They could learn to be more subtle.

Yes, yes it is. You maga faggots are dying off with the baby boomers sweetie

its being killed by fake hate spewed by shills and bots. the edgy humour was supposed to be humour, now its just edgy shit from memeflagging shills

Because it’s spam.

>Edgelord
Welcome to Jow Forums. now get out.

Who paid these people to be juvenile and hateful on Jow Forums? George Soros?

The Overton window has shifted. MAGA is a bust. People are looking for answers to problems they see on the horizon. Trumps victory was a revolt of the working class against an arrogant, corrupt, and out of touch ruling class. The problem with Trumps MAGA is that he ultimately hopes to put a new lease on life for the American empire, but the empire cannot be salvaged. Still by trying to restore the empire he is sacrificing the working class. The wars continue. Drugs and suicide take their toll. Trump was a good effort, but looked to the past not to the future. So, where has the Overton window shifted to? Looks like Andrew Yang. I encourage all Jow Forumstards to read this analysis.

unz.com/akarlin/yang/

The white working class knows it’s screwed. So the only question is this: screwed or screwed +$1000 pm.

Attached: EF86F77A-F13B-40B4-B93D-452F4ADF379A.jpg (618x368, 28K)