Canadian food monopolies and government legislation

keep Canada's food prices artificially high.

And they're defended by people we refer to as the Canadian Grocery
Defense Fund (CGDF)- who seem to be either Canadians in denial, or government and industry lobbyists.

They'll use rhetoric, fallacies, and non-instore prices to mislead about Canada's food prices.

But their kryptonite is in-store prices.

Attached: 1550934279450-pol.jpg (290x174, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

narcity.com/news/nearly-65-million-young-canadians-are-cutting-meat-out-of-their-diet-and-its-record-breaking
cbc.ca/kidscbc2/the-feed/insects-the-new-super-food
signalhfx.ca/canadas-food-guide-lacks-diversity-says-nutrition-expert/
canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/grocery-theft-gone-in-30-seconds-6162
archive.fo/PWY07
halfyourplate.ca/produce-is-affordable/
cbc.ca/news/canada/shrimp-antibiotics-resistance-amr-marketplace-1.5055101
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is the new food guide released by the cultural marxist white genociders in Canada.

They got rid of meat and milk, and recommend "alternative protein sources" like $oy, tofu and insects.

Attached: leaf vegan plate.png (1556x1282, 2.05M)

>Nearly 6.5 Million Canadians Are Cutting Meat Out Of Their Diet And It's Breaking Records

>A record breaking number of Canadians are starting to limit their meat intake.

>After Health Canada released their new food guide at the beginning of 2019, fruits and vegetables took the spotlight. The food guide focused on a more plant-based diet while meat and other animal products weren't included as much as they were in the older food guide. Now, according to a study conducted by the Guelph University and Dalhousie University, a record-breaking amount of Canadians are cutting meat out of their diets.

>This study by the University of Guelph was conducted as part of a broader project in the study of awareness of Canada's Food Guide. Through this research, it was discovered that Canada now has 1.3 million Canadians who identify as vegetarians, which is the highest amount that has ever been recorded throughout the nation. 466,000 Canadians also identify as vegan throughout the nation, which is also a record high.

>Overall, nearly 20% of all Canadians (6.5 million) are either cutting meat out of their diet entirely or limiting the amount of meat that they are consuming. In this 20%, it is not only vegetarians and vegans who are included. These percentages are record-breaking and more than ever before.

>narcity.com/news/nearly-65-million-young-canadians-are-cutting-meat-out-of-their-diet-and-its-record-breaking

Attached: 6.5m no meat.png (1086x895, 1.25M)

>A plant-based diet has started to become so popular in Canada that many main franchises are already starting to offer multiple vegetarian-friendly options.

>Narcity reported this morning that A&W launched their new Beyond Meat breakfast sandwich. The new breakfast sandwich uses a Beyond Meat sausage that's vegan for those who are looking for a quick plant-based breakfast before their morning commute.

>Canadians are starting to question the role that meat plays in a healthy and balanced diet.

Attached: leaf crickets.jpg (3264x1836, 1.8M)

>Beyond Meat

The Government of Canada is already teaching the youth of tomorrow which insects are the hippest to feast on

>cbc.ca/kidscbc2/the-feed/insects-the-new-super-food

This is not satire btw. This is real.

Attached: what the fuck crickets.png (2032x1298, 2.65M)

How bad are the effects of government communist-inspired food legislation? Pierre Trudeau, JUSTin's Step-Dad, was a fervent communist.

Milk costs $10-16/gallon in Canada

>pic related

Attached: $14 milk.jpg (1200x1600, 1.08M)

Saved

>6 chicken breasts cost $39 in Canada

This would normally cost $5-10 in USA or Europe

Quebec released it's own version in protest

Attached: le plate quebecois.jpg (822x960, 95K)

Forgot the pic

Attached: $34 chicken.jpg (2976x3968, 2.64M)

Attached: mcDonaldsMenuValue.jpg (3024x4032, 2.88M)

All the prices are from within 100km of the US border

Anyone can look at the stickers

>$59/kg for some rib eye steak
>$30/lb

Attached: $59 kg steak.jpg (4032x3024, 3.52M)

>2 slices of ham cost $2 in Canada

And that's at 50% off because it's set to go rotten in the few days, so they try to sell 2 slices at a time shrink wrapped in ground beef containers to try to make it last longer

Attached: $2 enjoy ham.jpg (2057x3169, 1.92M)

People are already calling Canada's new food guide "racist" because it doesn't account for African or Muslim cuisine.

>Canada’s Food Guide lacks diversity, says nutrition expert

>African food may have the right ingredients, but doesn’t look like the official food guide

>The new Canada’s Food Guide doesn’t account for other cultures’ food, says a Halifax expert.

>“I would call it a very white, upper middle-class view of what a plate looks like,” says Jennifer Brady , an associate professor at Mount Saint Vincent in Applied Human Nutrition. She researches cultural food security in Halifax.

>signalhfx.ca/canadas-food-guide-lacks-diversity-says-nutrition-expert/

Attached: racist food guide.png (720x793, 785K)

>posts organic 2L for $6.69 in Nunavut/bumfuck Ontario
>calls it $14
Have sex, memeflag. Go have sex.

>Meals don’t actually look like that, she says, referring to the plate being half vegetables, a quarter protein and a quarter grain. She says nutrition should be looked at over time, not meal-by-meal.

>One type of dish that doesn’t seem to fit the food guide’s image is African food.

>Mary Nkrumah, owner of Mary’s African Cuisine in Halifax, says the guide “looks dry.” She says African food often has stews, soups or at least has a sauce. Dishes always contain grain, vegetable and protein, which meet the food guidelines. They just don’t look like what’s pictured.

>Here you make a plate and it’s like broccoli on the side, meat on the side, rice on the side or something,” says Nkrumah. “But ours is stewed together.”

>Brady believes there is more to healthy eating that just eating the appropriate nutrients.

>“My understanding of health is that it includes connection to culture and it includes connection to community, and what feels nourishing which I understand differently than what is nutritious,” she says.

>Brady says nourishment comes from the relationship of land and food, and that’s what’s important for a balanced diet.

Attached: capri what.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Post instore prices and their will be an end to the horror.

We keep posting the prices and he keeps making these threads. The faggot is profoundly autistic and needs to get laid.
I mean it, memeflag, HAVE SEX.

Here's some $22/kg bacon from Calgary

Tell me how that's from Nunavut you 49% shitskin?

Attached: $22 kg bacon.jpg (1137x1000, 242K)

Bruh I see salmon and steak right there

Just post the 49% Demographics and there will e an end to the demographic horror

Attached: leaf-49%-white.jpg (4040x8000, 3.48M)

Post a price and a time stamp. Never seen someone manage both. You make it sound easy but it obviously isn’t.

Attached: 228D8E60-8294-41AD-8592-B81505876AB0.gif (220x220, 701K)

That's like 5g of protein total, it used to be multiple portions of meat everyday, now they minimize it.

Don't forget insects are being pushed hard now because they're a great source of "protein" and environmentally friendly, not racist and "sustainable"

Attached: loblaws crickets.png (1272x586, 123K)

Have sex.

Leafbros I didn't want to believe the memes but...

Attached: avocados.png (669x686, 369K)

>muh dick

1 head of lettuce is $5 in Canada and 1 cucumber is $3

Attached: cic masterpiece.jpg (570x599, 168K)

>20% of leafs cutting meat from diet
More like 20% of Canadians are poos that don't eat meat.

The Trailer Park boys meat heists weren't satire. Organized Meat Theft is an epidemic in Canada

>He left his friend waiting in the car at the main entrance of Dollar’s Your Independent Grocer. Shopping list in hand, he went directly to the meat section. There, he quickly loaded a couple hundred dollars worth of items–six T-bone steaks, a prime rib roast–into one of the reusable shopping bags so popular nowadays.

>Bypassing the cashiers, he hit the exit doors at a brisk pace–though not so fast as to attract unwanted attention–quickly slipped into the waiting car and disappeared into traffic. Elapsed time: Perhaps two minutes.

>Professional thieves aren’t just well organized, their footmen are also remarkably fast and efficient. A retail theft expert in Chicago recently estimated that one professional thief, or “booster” is equivalent to four or five amateur shoplifters. Dollar says that some thieves get in and out of his store in 30 seconds. It’s common for these pro bandits to make off with $300 to $400 worth of merchandise in a single heist, adds Richard Hampel, a detective constable with the North Bay police, who worked with Dollar and his fellow grocers to combat the thieves.

>Meat is a particularly attractive target. It commands a high street price and in many cases doesn’t feature a UPC code that enables it to be traced. Hampel says that thieves sometimes sell the stolen merchandise from their home or take it to local drug dealers in exchange for cocaine. In some cases, goods make their way through a sophisticated network of fencing channels.

canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/grocery-theft-gone-in-30-seconds-6162
archive.fo/PWY07

In Canada, 6 T-Bone steaks and a roast cost $300-400. In Canada, cocaine dealers accept steak, meat and cold cuts as payment. This is no joke. Organized Cheese Robberies are common with the police reporting the types of cheese stolen and the quantity down to 100 grams.

Attached: LEAF TRAILER PARK BOYS MEAT HEIST.png (1920x1080, 3.19M)

we all know that food costs too much. wtf are u accomplishing by spamming this shit over the past YEAR

>More like 20% of Canadians are poos that don't eat meat.
>More like 20% of Canadians are poos

Try
>pic related

This is a Canadian classroom.

Attached: leaf classroom.jpg (2048x1536, 766K)

What inspires you to do this? How can one Polish autist hate Canada so much?

I never said there weren't other mud races.

There are vegetarians out there. Big whoop.

A part of this million is Hindoo immigrants, and it's no secret vegetarianism is becoming a thing among leftists... it has gradually become more mainstream.

But who cares? You can't force people to eat dead animals if they don't want to. It's their choice. I don't see meat dying out any time soon, but they do try to promote the idea of eating meat in smaller portions... it's all part of the environmental/health movements. I personally love meat, but I don't see as anything particularly negative or noteworthy about this.

He's an autistic incel who needs to have sex. Anyone reasonable would find something else to shitpost about, but he's been at it for over a year.

Are those stolen or fished from a dumpster?

Cheese heists are especially big in Canada. Check this out
>pic related

someone busted into a cheese factory, filled their trunk and made off with cheese worth "$6000" ($43/kg wholesale). Only 140kg. Heist probably took 1 minute.

Attached: leaf cheese heists.png (870x1028, 779K)

Misread Canada as Canafornia lol

>Polish

Attached: kinga wtf.jpg (1630x1130, 676K)

Try
>pic related

Attached: toronto classroom 2.jpg (2048x1536, 666K)

lmao you guys are crazy, we can afford just as much sawdust to eat as americans can

>I personally love meat, but I don't see as anything particularly negative or noteworthy about this

When's the last time you ate any? Basic bitch salami costs

>$100/kg
>pic related

Attached: $100-kg-salami-selfdeau.png (1918x944, 1.98M)

>We can just afford just as much sawdust

One loaf of bread costs $6.59+tax

Attached: $6 peasant bread.jpg (2448x3264, 1.63M)

Have sex. But wear 2 condoms and don't even consider reproducing. Please.

t. Peasant Bread

Attached: peasant bread.jpg (540x523, 42K)

Fuck, boys! I just finished eating a double burger from in n out (basically the best fucking burgers around). Whole meal only cost me 7$! Sure was mighty tasty.

Attached: Poovijaya.jpg (666x375, 35K)

no, see the trick is to not eat any bread until it goes on sale then hoard it in a chest freezer. frozen is almost as tasty as fresh, fuck that wendy's bitch

remove the recycling bin

Here's a Burger King Menu from Quebec. Are prices comparable? It's just state side from Maine.

Attached: quebec burger king prices.png (732x300, 269K)

If Loblaws is pushing this, it's only because they will make good margins on the bugs.

If they could turn a profit on Pole Turd Sandwiches, they'd give it a shot.

Why do Canadians use the American dollar sign? Get your own shit, every other country did

Attached: howler9000.jpg (450x405, 28K)

>eats bugs of the sea
>"disgusted" by bugs of the earth
wew lad, get y'all shit together; enjoy your horrid factory farmed, putrid conditions, unsustainable, cesspool animal protein sources

t. only eats animal protein from insects (powdered) and hunted/fished sources

The leaf government has a site called "half your plate"

>halfyourplate.ca

They even have a section with tips on how to afford fruits and vegetables since 1 cucumber is $3 etc

>halfyourplate.ca/produce-is-affordable/

Attached: leaf unaffordable leafs.png (1200x1242, 1.17M)

Look at the picture, $10 will buy you

>2 grapes
>6 cucumber slices
>2.5 plums
>half a tomato
>half a cut up pear
>2 potatos
>4 mango slices

$10
>on sale when flyer shopping

Attached: $3 leaf dildo.jpg (2500x4031, 2.68M)

>not being a chad and eating all kinds animals
Alright more birds for me, then

Hmm last time I was at BK I got a double whopper meal (heavy mayo) super sized and it was maybe 5-8$. Yeah these boys at spending double at least. Got to pay the price for American cuisine

Read your history. You guys would be using pesos if Jefferson hadn't been so based about metric and shit.

¼ egg a day keeps the testosterone away

A whopper costs about 5 bucks where I am, that menu is nonsense.

These threads are for genuine retards, and if at any time you thought a whopper cost fucking 13 CAD you should kys because you have a sub80 IQ and the world wasn't designed for people that stupid.

>mangoes
I AM NOT MADE OUT OF MONEY GET THE FUCK OUT

Attached: sadsdfasdf.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I agree, seafood is disgusting, literally the bugs of the sea

>cbc.ca/news/canada/shrimp-antibiotics-resistance-amr-marketplace-1.5055101

>Shrimp containing antibiotic-resistant bacteria found in Canadian grocery stores

>A CBC Marketplace investigation has found worrying levels of antibiotic-resistant bacteria on imported shrimp bought at major grocery stores across Canada.

>Clark is the chef behind The Fish Counter, a Vancouver-based market and eatery focused on sustainable seafood. And when it comes to shrimp, Clark says he hasn't eaten an imported shrimp in probably 20 years.

>"They could be filled with pesticides, antibiotics, insecticides — they're grown in cesspools."

>A serious threat to human health
Antibiotic resistance has been called one of the biggest threats to global health by the World Health Organization, with an estimated 700,000 people dying globally every year from antibiotic-resistant illnesses.

Go Canada

Attached: canada loves toxic shrimp.png (952x854, 897K)

More like 20% CANT AFFORD meat. So they convince them they don;t want it anyways.

5$ for a sandwich? That's insane. I wouldn't spend that much on a 5 guys burger good God man how do you guys survive

I usually eat 6-8 eggs a day when I'm sore, or 2

In Canada 6 eggs cost $3.69

Attached: $7.38 eggs.png (410x696, 135K)

good fucking riddance to poison and go canada. im a vegan so im not eating any fucking bugs but this isnt bad for canuckistan standards. literally the only thing to come out of this shithole i can unironically agree with. im from an agrarian province and would love to spit in the faces of those who monopolize arable land to grow poisonous cruel meat+ milk

Dollar sign has a long history and is used by 20 currencies worldwide.

This one has a single stripe, the US innovation seems to have been using 2 vertical stripes.

Bsically, like in many things you get it all wrong and assume you aren't merely an extension of tons pre-existing European shit.

The world did not begin in 1776. Trust me on this.

Someone's Hangry

Attached: pastabra.jpg (640x527, 52K)

Who cares.

mmm... not really.

>would love to spit in the faces of those who monopolize arable land to grow poisonous cruel meat+ milk

t. heme-iron-deficiency-induced psychosis due to lack of meat consumption

Attached: $15 vs $150 pork.jpg (5688x1830, 1.24M)

>still posting organic prices in bumfuck Quebec
Just have sex, and your autism will subside.

Attached: have sex memeflag it's easy.jpg (500x436, 64K)

>Someone's Hangry

Attached: orban chad eat.jpg (720x960, 101K)

>But their kryptonite is in-store prices.

Our in-store prices are pretty much the same as yours. This meme is one of the lamest and stupidest threads to hit pol in its entire history, and it's yet another clear example of pol's slow demise in stature due to retarded fags like you. You are just lowering the bar.

But I do know what your kryptonite is, and that is high taxes and money that you then have to send to your greatest Ally every year. If you want to, you can be a big man and own up and tell us what your thoughts are in re to the $38 billion of American tax dollars you mega zio cucks passively give to your master Israel every year. Come on cuck. Tell us. Pic of a leaf crow with bigger balls than you unrelated

Attached: 98478-01.jpg (460x258, 61K)

in 2005 a canadian farted on my hamster, and he said it was for the good of the food prices, you know this canadian today as justin

You get too much protean from all those eggs and all the Polish jizz you guzzle

okay this is not funny guys, where are all my beers?

my god the beer jews has been here again, and they have drank all my beer

REEEEE

Who else /garden pilled/?

>grow all of your own shit for pennies
>no jew chemicals
>need something, just go to your backyard and pick it out
>spend time outdoors, therapeutic
>lasts all year if you have a freezer and can do some canning
>tastes better

Attached: 1550011820728.jpg (736x552, 87K)

gorcery stores here literally have signs out front asking you not to take photos inside.

Attached: 1539898702717.jpg (640x519, 29K)

>protean

Attached: protard.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Made this for future threads. Memeflag has filtered my ID, but I will see him again. He won't be happy to see his avatarpost turned on him.

Attached: have sex.jpg (540x436, 62K)

du elsker dritt på din hud og elsker svart kvinner, som I nei forskjellet, for alltid

>Take pictures of the signs banning the taking of the in-store prices

>inb4 suicide with 2 gunshots back of head

Attached: food sadist the game.png (700x463, 395K)

google translate is even worse in icelandic

regardless no beers. my god there is only one bottle that "someone" has peed in, I mean wtf man the toilet is in the next room

reeee where are the god damn beers

Attached: 217d3954-a284-47d7-9e58-c85a69096852.jpg (834x469, 49K)

ein boli bitte

Find your nearest Polack, you guys have worse liquor prices than Canada

Attached: polskakuuurwa.jpg (610x646, 155K)

Dude, this guy is out of your league

>high taxes
>4.5% tax
Stfu bigger leaf

kek you don't know how true this is... or wait do you?

I haven't spoken to them in ages though, but the polish deliver always. I don't even remember what that beer is called, zu something

5-6years ago I used to peddle it for them

This. That fucking Burger King menu is total bullshit. Those prices are mental and not realty. Yes, things are more expensive here, but not anywhere near that expensive.

just order weed, homie

>1.3 million Canadians who identify as vegetarians
>hindus

It's the price of the meal. And a crappy version of mcdonalds at that. Sure the burger is about 2% bigger, but the fries are bland and god the atmosphere is sickening.

Żubr, usually about $2-3 for 2L

Attached: zubr.jpg (380x523, 54K)

I don't know how it is in the US, but BK fries are pretty good up here. The burger is bland but it at least tastes grilled unlike Carl's Jr. That spicy chicken sandwich they brought in a few months ago is also excellent.
Loathe as I am though to admit it, the prices there are getting pretty high at least for specialty shit like the chicken parm sandwich. Plus I can't remember the last time I saw a white Canadian working there, so I rarely do go except maybe once a month.

That's what I was talking about Pedro, the prices. They aren't really as high as on that crazy menu that was posted. Are you talking about the atmosphere in Mcdonalds? Yes, I've always found it sickening, but who the fuck goes there for the atmosphere? I never eat inside fast food joints like that because - yes, it sucks, I always just get take out.

Attached: xvfjdz.png (864x709, 633K)

>kikes
Well, there you go. Of course it'd be yids who want white people to eat bugs like foraging apefricans too incompetent to cultivate land.

Das ist kein deutscher user

Out of all the low end fast food places like Mcd's etc, A&W has the best burgers by a mile. I don't know A&W like in the States but I heard not as good. The Canadian A&W is a completely different company than the American one, it is completely different food. A&W here is delicious though.