Sickos

When Jow Forums pushes too far, there are repercussions.

Expect real state-initiative prosecution for some of your members.

Attached: 1552719566862 copy.jpg (1028x767, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for your input Rabbi.

Attached: 1552698404873.png (583x114, 19K)

Part and parcel mate. Sorry.

Cough BULLSHIT Cough Cough.

911 gives us the right to kill you, do not forget that!

you mean the muzzies didn't push too far before.

Incorrect. Based Sadiq said to get over it cos its part and parcel. How is it different this time?

Attached: download.jpg (304x165, 10K)

Him and his wife look happy in that pic

lel

7PBP

Sad this old fella got killed. Did the kid survive?

Cute girl, too bad her parents didn't stay in the dar al-Islam.

Attached: 1552704095381.png (761x889, 835K)

>members

Hopefully we can share with you more often this feeling you've been giving us for so long, mudslimes.

I pray to Odin for many more invaders to be purged.

Attached: 1552712996263.jpg (720x680, 60K)

Nota expecting it since 2009. I'm not relevant. Have no social media neither money. I'm fuck shit. So i can and will shitpost as hard as my autism allow it

enjoy slurping mud cum once trumps gets out and you have majority democrat in 2 years, lmaoo

Why even respond to obvious demoralization threads like this?

1 post by OP should give it away

What are you talking about? Who is going to prosecute? The World police? WTF are you even saying? Do you seriously believe the narrative that this guy was radicalized by Jow Forums? If you think rationally that does not even make sense. Either this guy is extremely mentally ill or it’s a false flag.

The age of the white man rising up has begun. Get used to it. And Muslims, get used to tasting your own medicine and living in fear. These are new times.

Attached: 5c488fb15241470b5b5b4512-320-240.jpg (320x240, 15K)

*Husband & *Wife

Attached: honk.png (256x256, 48K)

God I wish this was true. But its probably fake news. Nothing is going to happen as usual.

I know that is why me and many others here take so much enjoyment in the shooting. They have got to go.

I can't wait

Attached: 1551838058211.png (990x2100, 1.59M)

I swear I've seen this picture without the girl
Was she photoahopped in or is this just some Mandela effect shit

Attached: 1552776136509.jpg (1024x726, 175K)

PART

*BRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPP*
AHHHHHH
relaxing

Attached: 1552783475303.png (600x580, 360K)

you're a literal retard

I cry every time I see this photo. Fuck whites!

top snek

Are you actually retarded? This truck thing has been in the media for weeks! The news is never about specific dead people unless they are famous. And I mean NEVER no matter what happenend unless an agenda is involved. Also the christchurch thing is already being swept under the rug (might imply the opposite of your statement). In germany you hear very little about it. Atleast try to be open minded and rational. Politics is making people retarded. You see the world only through one perspective

>inb4 JIDF
>inb4 pajeet

fun fact: if you don't write "grand father" all over this photo, everyone will assume that the girl is his wife

fun fact: if you don't write "grand father" on this photo, everyone will assume that its his wife

It's just part and parcel of living in a city, m8.

They're violent places, and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

Only Western governments are allowed to kill innocent Muslims and they do it safely in THEIR lands you dumbfucks

Sadly that’s his grand daughter

>grandfather
What a convenient lie.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

I don't know why there's a bunch of retards on here acting like we haven't said we want this every single day for the past 15+ years. Did you think the race war and DotR stuff was one big meme and we all actually secretly supported gay space communism?
also all of my posts up to and beyond this point are satire, pls don't rape me FBI :DDDDDD

>That ID...
meme magic is real!

Attached: 1552701040152.png (770x550, 100K)

They shut down Facebook and Instagram today to scour firvslt-rightists who were supporting the massacre and sharing videos, and I’m sure they will be prosecuting them all. I’d guess DHS will tag all those IPs to posts made here, to flesh out the case files. I expect many, many VPNs to get “national security act” letters under the Patriot Act within the week, subpoenaing the unmasking of VPN users sympathetic to the shooter, or falsely spreading the lie that it was a “false flag”. Prepare your anal receptors.

Attached: F8C07F32-E4AD-40E6-BE65-06CE0C3CA7B6.jpg (567x534, 112K)

Part & Parcel

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

Crying girls are sexy

This.

Yawn

Come at us princess..... i have alrdy dug your grave!

George Bush orchestrated 9/11 though...

>Expect real state-initiative prosecution for some of your members.

You must be new. Have an idea how many KKK and neonazi leaders have "misteriously dissapeared" in the last 2 years?

Attached: ControlledOpHoneyPot.jpg (1200x1200, 141K)

Did he really said that?Or this is a dramatise attempt?

stop fucking coming here just to troll
nobody likes you in real life why would you subject people far away from you to your faggotry?

>taqiya
is that islamic for "pedo"?

> posts a false flag LARP
the irony