Support Fraser Anning

>be Fraser
>speak the truth about Islam
>be assaulted
>have the government threaten you with arrest for defending yourself

This is what the left wants. Don’t think it won’t get worse. They advocating buring Nick Sandman and his school down for committing a face crime.

They advocate for assaulting people committing hat crimes

They advocate for assaulting those who dissent from islamificstion

They advocate for imprisoning conservatives if you defend yourself from these attacks

Stand your ground

Attached: B563D9C1-903D-40D4-BBFB-02B57A572FAC.jpg (1242x1341, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2019-03-17/fraser-anning-egging-tackled-teenager-speaks-victoria-police/10909552
archive.is/sTHnu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ban temples

OH NO. NO. PLEASE NO.

Funny how an eco-fascist (Green) pulls off an attack that will be used to attack right-wing parties just before the NSW state election and the federal election in May.

I’ll take Jews over Muslims any day

>Sharia Law is not based
you fucking ho

Fucking hat and face crimes. The poms have a lot to answer for

>doesnt realize that minority Muslims are those who chose to move to non-Islamic countries

Attached: 3B7173AB-FCBB-4092-8204-9C2668772100.jpg (960x538, 63K)

Enjoy your future degenerate

Attached: B44E9BF3-4121-4DB4-9632-ABE431A67074.jpg (640x480, 87K)

Christians are no better

Attached: 1544480291170.png (1681x2802, 246K)

Don’t worry, I will.

Attached: BC393253-A3AB-41A0-B283-9386ACEB2BD1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.53M)

I can’t wait until one of you tried that in the states and gets shot

The right half of the pic is factually incorrect.

I did a bit of research. Google "asshigan e rasool comittee" (which is on that sign in small letters) and you will see a lot of articles about an incident that occurred in London, which is not Muslim-majority. The photograph on the right was likely taken in London.

Let's go through those 4 points.

>1. Islamic country.
Most Albanians are Muslim, but their government is secular and liberal, much like the US government.

>2. Impose Sharia
Throughout most of Muslim history, Christians and Jews have been allowed to live in Muslim countries and they have been free to practice their religion. The Quran even recommends this.

>3. Ban Temples
False. Many Jewish Temples in Israel existed way back when Muslims controlled the area. The Muslim leaders had no desire to tear the temples down.

>4. Evict or kill non-Muslims
Saudi Arabia is the only Muslim country that does this ... and Trump sucks up to them.

>Muh Fraser Anning
He resorted to victim blaming in response to the recent murders in Christchurch.

>They advocate for assaulting those who dissent from islamificstion
... and yet most people on the left consider Loujain al-Hathloul to be a hero.

>Stand your ground
Indeed I shall.

Attached: Trump Loves Islamism.jpg (1200x630, 103K)

Thank you ahmed. You've truly shown us the truth. We will never question the religion of peace again.

I'm not even Muslim, your fucktard. I'm just sharing undeniable facts. Don't project your own malignant narcissism onto other people.

Oh woops you're just a leaf. I didnt check the flag, my mistake

abc.net.au/news/2019-03-17/fraser-anning-egging-tackled-teenager-speaks-victoria-police/10909552
Damage control squad is on the scene. ABC puts out total misinfo, cuts all audio of Fraser speaking until the egg kid strikes. Doesn't bother to fact check the kids "30 bogans" claim which is a visible lie in their own footage, instead pushes that as a new narrative. No author of article listed.
Fraser Anning, Anning and #eggboy have been removed from twitter trending as all of the posts became swarmed by militant islamists.

Fraser is winning

Attached: 347.png (524x874, 244K)

Me too.
Especially over smugfaced fingerpointing hijab bitches

The version of history made up by edgy white liberal in 1900s? Of course Muslims won't kill off Christians in the countries they conquered. But Christians were slaves and sub-humans. Let's do that too to them.

Actually it's kind of weird that they had about 7 media firms at the event recording coverage of his rally and Q&A but nobody has published ANY of that, the only thing published was the egg incident which happened after the event when channel 7 and 9 interviewed him.

Eggboi steps perfectly into frame and gets off with no charges, now desperate calls to have Anning punished further. It seems a bit fishy

That pic made me LOL. Some teenager harmlessly egged Fraser Anning, and the teen got headlocked and then arrested. Disproportionate retribution.

Also, Fraser Anning jumped to victim blaming after a recent shooting which occurred not even two days ago. Are you implying that anyone who opposes this sort of thing is a militant Islamist?

If only they could stop being retarded and complete the train of thought to just drop Islam as the cause of the original problem. No different than Californians moving to red States to vote democrat.

>The version of history made up by edgy white liberal in 1900s?
Umm ... no. Actual history.

>But Christians were slaves and sub-humans.
Got any proof of that? From what I can tell, most slaves in the old Muslim world were not being held for their religious beliefs.

That teen experienced the most embarrassing thing in his life.

>Eggboi steps perfectly into frame and gets off with no charges
... because squishing a chicken's egg against someone does no damage. It probably didn't even hurt.

No charges? The headlock he received was already disproportionate retribution.

You had to pay special tax if you weren't Muslim.

They also ban traditional Western things, that are our culture.

So fuck you. Muslims can live in their own countries and ban what they want.

>Implying Gladys hasn’t dug her own grave deep enough already

>Are you implying that anyone who opposes this sort of thing is a militant Islamist?
I was implying that it is awfully inconvenient for the narrative at the moment to have tags linking to thousands of screeching muslims calling for executions and revenge.

>harmlessly egged
He assaulted a politician, we have fairly lax security of politicians in Australia under the assumption that we are operating on a level of respect. If a kid is able to get that close to a politician and whack them in the head with an egg, just as easily could they do the same with a knife. The hypocrisy is on your side condemning "unprovoked" violence but then also congratulating it.

Belive it or not, you guys gave Fraser Anning the moral high ground

>No charges? The headlock he received was already disproportionate retribution.

Citizen's arrest, perfectly legal. Police will throw you down just as hard when they detain you.

>You had to pay special tax if you weren't Muslim.
That's not slavery.

>They also ban traditional Western things, that are our culture.
... in Saudi Arabia perhaps.

In Iran, they allow Christians to celebrate Christmas, with Santas, nativity scenes and everything.

>So fuck you.
I'll only do this if you are a woman.

>ban ethanol/jail you
>kill homos/jail them
>ban literally everything progressive liberals fight for
>ban women from many aspects of life
>force women to wear specific clothes
>remove separation of Church and State
>follow archaic laws written by a barbarian in a desert who thought god spoke to him

I'm amazed a Canadian can even defend Muslims.

See They don't want equality unless you're Muslim.

Fraser is an old rich fuck who wants to dance around but not actually do anything, liberal party style

Attached: GASGASGAS.jpg (693x390, 106K)

>The hypocrisy is on your side condemning "unprovoked" violence but then also congratulating it.
It's not hypocritical to recognize the difference between one egg and several bullets.

Israel is you true enemy

>... in Saudi Arabia perhaps.

Literally every Muslim country is like this

>Police will throw you down just as hard when they detain you.
... which is precisely why so many songs about police brutality exist.

I'll take Buddhists over both

Don't assault people, and you won't need to be detained.

It's called civility.

It's been like 10 years now. Maybe the left should just stop trying to meme already?

>ban ethanol/jail you
Most Albanians are Muslim. In Albania, the legal drinking age is even lower than it is in the United States.

>kill homos/jail them
FACT: The Ottoman Empire didn't do this.

>ban women from many aspects of life
>force women to wear specific clothes
>remove separation of Church and State
Again, not in Albania.

>follow archaic laws written by a barbarian in a desert who thought god spoke to him
You mean Moses?

>"defending Muslims"
I'm just providing facts here.

You totally ignored everything I posted. This is why nobody will miss Canada.

Captcha is fucked, took me like 10 mins

>being held as a hero
>women are asking to fuck him

Attached: IMG_1757.jpg (1024x711, 84K)

cry harder, boomer

Attached: IMG_1721.png (491x252, 189K)

Mustknowmoreaboutyang.cutie

the only Fraser I support is Brendan. Sorry

>not in this specific one

That's your argument.

Almost all Muslim nations ban things that are Western culture; some ban some, others ban all. How many legalize weed? Many of them would kill you for using it.

They're incompatible with Western culture just as Western culture is incompatible with them, and why you don't see Euros moving to their countries in large numbers (hardly any do).

>This is why nobody will miss Canada.
What are you gonna do? Send Saxton Hale at me?

Women will ask to fuck serial killers in jail.

The only thing that matters is his balls, and he has zero.

For sure that guy is .

>and he has zero.
egging a senator up close and personal and getting him butthurt enough to personally slap you twice seems pretty ballsy to me

>Almost all Muslim nations ban things that are Western culture; some ban some, others ban all.
I'm gonna need proof of this. As far as I can tell, only Saudi Arabia does this.

>How many legalize weed?
The use of cannabis is still illegal in most countries, Muslim or otherwise.

>Many of them would kill you for using it.
I'm gonna need proof of that.

In many Muslim countries (including Egypt, Iran and Pakistan) there is technically a law against the smoking of cannabis, but the law is not usually enforced.

>why you don't see Euros moving to their countries in large numbers
Most Euros don't want to be victims of the oil wars.

The only democracy in the ME is Israel. The people don't have a say in anything.

Ethanol is banned in them all, as is recreational drug use; long jail times for use alone. You get no jail in the West from most of the West, and ethanol is legal everywhere.

No free speech, even politically. You can't speak ill of Islam. Women have limited rights in most.

That's all you need to know.

Almost no Euros move to countries outside of the ME either.

It's perfectly clear that Muslims move to Western countries because they like the safety from their governments, but like Californians moving to Texas, they revert back to how they were time and again.

Next up he will be macing women at Ben Shapiro talks. No one gives a fuck faggot, doing exactly what the mainstream does is nothing brave. He knew what reaction his stunt would get and he got it because NPC's are predictable as fuck. Have him go egg a left wing senator and see how that goes. It takes balls to go up against the man, Annig is a minority you bigot.

archive.is/sTHnu

>In total, 91 percent of the victims were killed by radical Islamic extremists, 20 percent of whom were murdered by suicide bombers.

>Far-left extremism has been on the rise in several European countries in recent years, with the German domestic intelligence agency BfV warning that violent far-left extremist numbers rose from 7,100 to 9,000 between 2012 and 2017.

remember Ebba folks

Attached: 1552798425773.png (2164x2102, 567K)

>The only democracy in the ME is Israel.
This is objectively false. Lebanon is democratic. Jordan and Kuwait are both constitutional monarchies, like my country and yours.

>Ethanol is banned in them all
False. In Jordan, Iraq and Syria, the legal drinking age is lower than it is in the United States.

Booze is only banned in Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Bangladesh, Somalia, Sudan and Lybia.

>That's all you need to know.
People only say this when they are trying to have the last word.

>they revert back to how they were time and again.
So? Far-right radicals also have a tendency to "revert".

>Have him go egg a left wing senator and see how that goes.
That would still be nothing.